It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pedro the Mountain Mummy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 03:15 PM
link   
He was found sitting cross-legged on a ledge in a small cave in a granite mountain. His hands were folded in his lap, in the timeless attitude of a Buddha. He appeared to be middle-aged. His skin was brown and wrinkled, his nose flat, the forehead low, the mouth broad and thin-lipped. And he was 14 inches tall

www.carre-shinob.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by quaneeri
He was found sitting cross-legged on a ledge in a small cave in a granite mountain. His hands were folded in his lap, in the timeless attitude of a Buddha. He appeared to be middle-aged. His skin was brown and wrinkled, his nose flat, the forehead low, the mouth broad and thin-lipped. And he was 14 inches tall

www.carre-shinob.com...

He was an odd little fellow and after reading about him when I was 13 I had nightmares about him.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 09:19 AM
link   
groingrinder.

I think you are safe now.

He looks a little too old to hurt anybody.

ID

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 10:29 AM
link   
A very interesting yet odd occurrence. I have never heard of anyone mummifying an infant before. Who believes this was an infant that had been afflicted with anencephaly and who believes that it was actually a "little person" mentioned in Indian legends similar to the pygmy?

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Maybe it was a Leprechaun who liked to travel? Or fell off the wrong rainbow?

ID

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Maybe it was a Leprechaun who liked to travel? Or fell off the wrong rainbow?

Silly Gazrok you cannot catch let alone mummify a leprechaun. Also I speculate that when if in fact they do die they explode.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 05:41 PM
link   
ID

Here is a mummified baby story..

TORONTO (CP) - Two years after a mummified baby girl was found inside a storage locker at a posh downtown condominium, an investigation has concluded the blanket-wrapped infant died in 1985 and had been moved between several storage areas before the mother passed away

Full Story Here.
cnews.canoe.ca...

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ID
A very interesting yet odd occurrence. I have never heard of anyone mummifying an infant before. Who believes this was an infant that had been afflicted with anencephaly and who believes that it was actually a "little person" mentioned in Indian legends similar to the pygmy?

I vote that it was a little person.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Its David the Gnome. Poor lil guy.

ID

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Hurray for the long practiced art of spamming posts to gain levels. I would like to implement the rule if you don't have something useful to say then don't say anything at all.

top topics

join