It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lunar Ruins

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I heard about five or six years ago about someone giving a talk
on supposed ruins found on the moon,
I was unable to get any info but i heard there were pictures.
Anybody got any info or clues on Lunar ruins?

[edit on 11-7-2005 by asala]

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I have never heard anything about ruins on the moon. Where did you hear this from?

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I believe that is Richard C. Hoagland and his claims of glass towers on the moon or something like that.

see here
www.enterprisemission.com...

and btw, all Caps is not the way to post on a forum, it is as if you are screaming at us
don't scream, i'm not deaf, well not as yet

[edit on 7-11-2005 by worldwatcher]

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
thanx.sorry bout the caps

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Although there are reports of structures on the Moon, i think you may have this confused with the supposed ancient city of Cydonia on Mars!

Many people believe that the ruins of an ancient city are still visable on Mars and there are many photographs floating around the web of the supposed pyramids and structures there.

The most famous is probably the 'Mars Face'!

Although im not to sure about the whole 'Cydonia' thing i must admit im still intrigued by the face!

There are also the so called pyramids.....

Mic

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I think it's Hoagland, also. If it's the photos I'm thinking of, other shots of the same area have shown that it's just standard geological features and not really anything that looks like a civilization.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I have seen them before....
they look like very tall cones... that have been blurred (as if something is being hidden with smudge) curious... but I suspect that it is a camera anomaly rather than a cone on the moon...
some interesting pics though...

who knows... maybe the coneheads live there...???

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
There ARE some odd pics of the moon.......where it DOES look as if created structures are there, but being hidden in the pics somehow.

I have seen these pics here on ATS.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12-7-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Excellent (fictional) book, called Project Orion....check into it, its a good read....

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
[edit on 12-7-2005 by Shadow88]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I've heard that they are on the dark side of the moon, it would be reasonable because the moon is always pointing our direction. That would be a good place to keep those "nosy" humans from observing their activities. The moon has no atmosphere so the ruins may not have been eroded away (excluding meteor impacts). It would be quite the find, I think that's what the apollo astronauts saw when they first orbited the dark side.

There may be ruins on the moon but they are not what Richard Hoagland claims they are. He thinks that they are glass palaces on the moon! Like seriously, glass? Glass would not survive very long in and enviroment that is constantly heated and cooled. The moons "soil" is very, very corrosive. This is a factor that is hindering our colonization of the moon. Not to metion, micrometeors, and even regular meteors. Turns out these "structures" are just film grain.

That Cydonia thing looks strange but you got to avoid what Hoagland says about it, he complicates things, real scientist proven his evidence wrong. He lacks rational thinking when it comes to these things, one of his claims was that Nazis had a presence on Mars, seriously, turns out to be rocks in an arrangement. Even I reviewed one of his claims and he turned out wrong about the Iapetus' orbital inclination, I think I posted it.

Visit these links and you will understand;

space.com...

www.math.washington.edu...

www.ufowatchdog.com...

www.badastronomy.com...

GoldEagle

[edit on 7/13/2005 by GoldEagle]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by allisoneisall

I attended a Gregg Braden conference in which he played segments of nasa/astronaut recordings. In the recording the astronaut exclaims repeatedly "oh my God", and nasa replies repeatedly, "we know about that, stay to your mission". The conference was about the divine matrix and I was quite surprised when he asked us if we (3-350 other attendees) wanted to hear the recordings

new topics

top topics

join