It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OOBE proven scientifically!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mclarenmp4
I downloaded this mp3 pack through the edonkey network,
...snip...
I am now able to open some of my chakra's but have not quite mastered it yet.

Do you realise you are trying to use frequency sensitive audio signals that have been compressed in mp3? are you aware that the mp3 conversion is destructive and removes about 90% of the frequencies included in the original audio track? I dont think you can do much with a pirated mp3 version of the hemisync CDs. It is the equivalent of reading a book where 90% of the letters are missing. If you really want to use hemisync efficiently, buy the cds. Else it will never work as the mp3 version is distorted and modified, hence it is a waste of time. If you think it works, you are probably under a placebo effect, and wait till you try the original cds.

Advice to people, im all for mp3 audio, but keep in mind that a mp3 version IS NOT A CD VERSION (just use a oscilloscope and youll se why, it may sound the same but the frequencies are different). So if you use a mp3 version of new age cds, it may actually have adverse effects, but it most likely wont work at all.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   
What do you think of this website?

Typical CD purchase ALSO available as mp3 download

I know there are many many of these sites floating around the internet, and many dont offer the CD, just the direct mp3 download. I did a search for them and there they were, but my point is, are these a scam?

This link actually has customer feedback stating they like the CD better than the download:

another

Matt

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 03:04 AM
link   
well, i believe a good marketing strategy for this kind of product is to find a way to get the product to the consumer as fast as possible, expecially since we all know 90% of the new age trend right now is just this, a trend, and its all about scamming gullible people with false fantastic ideas to make money. So order and wait a week to be able to transcend my dna to teh 4th galaxy of nebulon and reach enlightenment? no way, download right now a mp3 version for much cheaper? hell yea! and who cares if it really works or not for them. I know for sure the holosync technology works, and one of its principle it to use frequencies that are normally not in the human auditive range (a lot of them are below 20hz), hence they recreate that particular frequency in your brain by using a different frequency for each ear, and you brain recombines the desired frequency. depending on the compression, a mp3 version could actually be off a few hertz!!! its not enough to see a difference, but when youre supposed to use VERY SPECIFIC (like, 7,86hz) and youre off 2 hertz, that kinda ruined the whole experience no?

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Can you become fit solely by watching an excercise video?

You cannot open your chakreas through listening to sound. You must make the sound yourself, so it resonates along all your body.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   

it's not gonna do so just because there's a track playing with the same frequencies

Yes it does,

let me Explain,
If you want theta stage (4 - 7 htz) then a tone of 160 Hz is played into one ear, and a tone of 164 Hz into the other through a STEREO headset, a 'binaural beat' of 4 Hz is formed **IN THE BRAIN** thus is alighnd to this
frequenciey
which is the exact mathematical difference of both frequencies. This 'beat' is a phantom sound and is produced inside the brain.

so in short, the track dosent play or go anywhere near theta, beta,alpha waves, its your brain that creates a 'binaural beat' of the deference of the 2 frequencies in each ear

thats why its called hemi-sync.
anyway If your brain did alighn to the 160htz on the tape I would suspect you would DIE instantly
just thought I'd clear that up

some of you may remember the 40-muinite audio I made for you all
at the difference of 5htz perfect theta, perfect for OBE.

I'll try n dig it up or make another one.

ahh moonchild already cleard that up

[edit on 15-11-2005 by TrentReznor]

[edit on 15-11-2005 by TrentReznor]

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AkashicWanderer
Can you become fit solely by watching an excercise video?

You cannot open your chakreas through listening to sound. You must make the sound yourself, so it resonates along all your body.

Well there's a cd for sale where you can actually do that. It's called Kundalini Activator. But you do have to actively listen and visualize the suggestions being given to you.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by under4orce

Can those who have tried it advise on their levels of success?

I've used it over the years. I can get pretty deep in alpha with it. The only problem is that sometimes the headphones annoy me after a while. So I throw them off. Last year I bought a program called Neural Noise Synthesizer for me it works excellently, perhaps even better than brainwave generator. The good thing is that you don't need headphones for it. All you do is listen to noise patterns, and those can bring you into a very relaxed state. There's also a trial version available.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Well there's a cd for sale where you can actually do that. It's called Kundalini Activator. But you do have to actively listen and visualize the suggestions being given to you.

How does one know if the CD is working?

Does it also raise the Kundalini?

[edit on 15/11/2005 by AkashicWanderer]

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Apparently their behaviour and health end up changing in ways that correspond to activated chakra activity. You can check out the xtrememind forum for that. Most of the members there have it.

And here's a review from it.

psychic101.com...

[edit on 15-11-2005 by TheBandit795]

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I've found a thread here about the Boxed Nirvana in the Astral Pulse forum. It was started by the author of the program.

Boxed Nirvana

And there's also two soundtracks I've got from Mind Tek. It knocked me out cold last night while I was listening to it.

www.mind-tek.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join