It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OOBE proven scientifically!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Hello everybody! I jsut found this link on accident that says oobe has officially been proven scientifically. (OOBE- out of body experience, aka> astral projection/traveling)
www.reiki-questions.com...

Using brainwave technology it was found that a certain combination of alpha and theta harmonics caused the immediate transference of consciousness away from the physical body.

Almost everyone trying these frequencies has agreed that the effect is very unusual. Several users have reported a distinct 'moving' of their perception from the physical body.

Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!

-Dani

[edit on 11-7-2005 by Vesuvius 13]

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Now firstly you must remeber that there is a LARGE amount of crap and lies and overblown scams and unkept promises on the net, now as this is not a mainstream news article one is instantly aware that the website could likely be just another of those farty religous new age meaning of life websites that are either very confusing or rubbish......

On the other hand! Astral projection, along with all things not conforming to things we can measure, touch, feel, or study under a microscope are mostly dismissed or laughed at. So maybe these are the only guys who have actually had the guts to do some scientific research on it. so if these guys are serious then good on them....

On the first hand!!!! it says its a CD about their research, so that would imply its been around for some time, therefore if it was of any significance or more accurately true even, then it would have been well known by the general public.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Well, it doesn't exactly say that OOBE has been proven. See the quote below.

Scientific evidence is now suggesting that we can leave our physical body and that we may even survive the death of that physical body.

Whenever I see qualified statements using words like, "suggests", "may" "Likely", "should", etc, I get very nervous becuase I feel like the ones making the statements are qualifying their statements for a reason: they can't prove their claim beyond a shadow of a doubt so tey are leaving themselves an out.

I wouldn't spend $29.99 to find out that it was a scam-I;ve been down that road before. Caveat Emptor! Buyer beware.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
This is nothing new, you can actually download a brainwave generator for free that allows you to import presets that use this type of technology.
The monroe institute made the discovery in the 60's I believe & have been making they're own CD's similar to the CD's on the above mentioned website.
www.bwgen.com... is the brainwave generator website, if you go into the presets section you can download presets that have been upload by users. I recently used one called "Boxed Nirvana" & I was quite close to OOBE'ing & could feel the vibrations through my body.
More information on the Monroe Institute here - www.monroeinstitute.org...

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Another corporate ploy to sell things! Capitalism never quits.

Seriously Ves, are you going to believe a site thats trying to sell you something about this product, and more importantly, can this be validated by a credible source.

I dont deny its impossible, but it does seem improbable.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mclarenmp4
www.bwgen.com... is the brainwave generator website, if you go into the presets section you can download presets that have been upload by users. I recently used one called "Boxed Nirvana" & I was quite close to OOBE'ing & could feel the vibrations through my body.

Ya interesting.. You should try the colors and things on the prgm for the screen effect. Made me all dizzy and lightheaded..

Disclaimer: Shouldnt look at the pretty colors if you have seizures while playing video games.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Your right, i was actually just too damn lazy to read the frigin page, and right after i posted the thread, i saw the "Suggesting that" comment. i was like....Crap....oh well too late! i hate it when punks sell stuff like this, and thanks for the brainwavegenerator link.

[edit on 12-7-2005 by Vesuvius 13]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
For anyone that is having trouble trying to get a blank mind state which is crucial for meditation & want to get closer to experiencing AP/OOB states then get the Hemi Sync - Gateway experience CD's/MP3's
These CD's were developed by the Monroe Institute who discovered the breakthrough science behind the Brainwave Generator & the CD's mentioned in the main topic of this thread.
I downloaded this mp3 pack through the edonkey network, I can provide the ED2K links on request. I would post them here but I'm not sure if you can post direct links to files on this site.
They have been absolutely great for me as I had a problem with clearing my head of thoughts when trying to AP/OOBE & this helped me do that.
I am now able to open some of my chakra's but have not quite mastered it yet.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I already knew that actually. but thx anyway it was verry intresting

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mclarenmp4
I downloaded this mp3 pack through the edonkey network, I can provide the ED2K links on request. I would post them here but I'm not sure if you can post direct links to files on this site.

Ya I think since you have to pay for it its considered illegal, considering the guy actually dont give straight out that you can give them away.. Kinda like how Alex Jones says you can give my videos away type thing..

Also they arent free.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I know loads of people that have had out of body experiences.....

***edited out suggestion of drug usage*** you'll see yourself from a 3rd person view for hours.....

The scary thing is.....this stuffs not even illegal!!!!!

[edit on 21-7-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Well in my honest opinion I wouldnt listen to what Identity_Unknown said. It is known that if you mix drinking/drugs with AP/oobe's that you are only going to end up in the sub levels of an exsperiance.

Which mean you can be hanging around demons and dark entities and such for a little while.

It is best to do this while trying to be straight, clean, and no meats before trying to oobe/AP. Everything has a vibration and the Meat has a heavy vib so it wont help you get out much..

Anyway in closing Dont Do drugs and drink while AP'ing you can most likely not enjoy the exsperiance.

[edit on 7/21/2005 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
Everything has a vibration and the Meat has a heavy vib so it wont help you get out much..

[edit on 7/21/2005 by ThichHeaded]

I believe you have it backwards, meat has a LOWER vibration, not a higher one, vegetables have a higher vibration, in order to achieve oobe you must raise your vibrations level high enough. This means also that the brain wave generator makes perfect sense, sound sis vibration, its like mantras. You tune into the frequencies and oobe.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Ya I had it backwards.. Thanks..

Sorry about that..

Altho I probably ment that everything has vibs..

Some things are better to use than others.

But thanks for the clarification.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
yah, drugs can take you to the door, but you can't go through it. So don't bother with drugs if you want to have a truly spiritual experience. In fact, don't bother with drugs anyways

There's a 18 wheeler diesel frequency that makes me want to commit homicide- now is that a higher, or a lower frequency than vegetables-

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I decided to try this out just for fun. I downloaded the brainwave generator and the preset you suggested "Boxed Nirvana I" and found that you have to register to use presets and I am not paying £20 for it! lol

[edit on 28-7-2005 by Shinji]

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 04:52 AM
link   
It's $30. Somebody buy it and let the rest of us know how well it works.

>brainwave generator

Best I've manged with these has been mild euphoria. The worst...well the Shumann resonance tends to make me irritable.

>you have to register to use presets

Mclarenmp4, would you post the specificatinos for Boxed Nirvana, please?

>I can provide the ED2K links on request.

Yes. Would you, please?

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I have tried brain entrainment software, including a freeware version of Brainwave generator and generally had no results whatsoever, not even trance. Presumably, it works for most people, not for me.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Just reigniting the flame on this topic!
Due to my recent attempts at OOBE'ing, using the brainwave generator could ease the way out for some people (as it obviously doesn't work on everyone).

Can those who have tried it advise on their levels of success?

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Well, from my experiences, whatever you hear is just a push in the back.

Your mind knows how to shift between alpha - theta stages, but it's not gonna do so just because there's a track playing with the same frequencies.

That being said, it's better if you choose a track that has aproximately the length you'll need to project or obe but more importantly one that gets you in the right mood. Even if the frequencies are perfect, if the sound is annoying it's not gonna help you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join