It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: The Truth of 9-11

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   
C. Inside Job: According to a third view of 9/11, the attacks were not merely foreknown by the Bush administration; they were orchestrated by it.

I doubt that the Bush admin members involved were the leaders of the plot though, more likley cronies.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Inside job. Without a doubt.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by dh

Originally posted by microcosm
A.

too bad people want it to be more and deeper than it truly was.

Totally true.

Superficial acceptance of what you're told gives you an easier life
The shockwaves of 7/7 are making people relent and accept it
It's quite clear over these boards
Trauma-based mind control

Making conspiracy theories with no evidence makes living your life more interesting, doesn't it?

Oh yeah it's (A). hehe

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 06:12 AM
link   
A)

As for the piror knowledge, I think the situaton among US intel agencies was similar to German situation prior the D-Day, They knew something's gonna happen, but didn't knew when, where or how. Plus they weren't searching for several thousands of ships and hundreds of thousands of men, but for rather small and easily concealable group.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
At first I believed the official story, but then weird things started happening... like some of the hijackers turning up alive, FBI seizing evidence, Controlled Demolitions companies shipping the evidence to china, Osama's connections with Bush and the CIA, on and on...

Then I thought perhaps the govt screwed up bigtime and was trying to cover up their mistake.

Then I decided to do a little research.

Now I am 100% sure it was an inside job.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 03:13 AM
link   
A always leads to B when properly confronting the facts and evidence.

B always leads to C upon comprehensive open minded investigation, and an understanding of global political history.

[edit on 28/4/07 by SteveR]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I'm leaning B, with a good posibility of C.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 03:50 AM
link   
C - inside job.

the truth will never be told, it will be the end the Presidency, nobody would be able to understand it.

what scares me is, either something scared "them", to push a totally wack plan with no hope of containment, or they knew that once this ball started rolling, there would be no stoping it. I think we are all in too deep here.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I want to vote too, don't remember doing it.
It's C

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join