It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: The Truth of 9-11

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Sorry for the delay, I lost the psd file for the graphic and had to remake it from scratch. *slaps self in back of head*

Just for clarification on the latest tally:

I counted jonSUN as unclear because he provided some info to "add to C" but didn't state that C was his vote.

I counted Seraphim_Serpente as B because, despite some good-natured pressure from dh his last comment was:

I am still leaning towards "B" - but my long answer had components from all three!

I counted ancientofdays33 as C because, although he didn't state his vote clearly, his post content and title, "GW Bush's VP Dick is the Architect", indicates an Inside Job.

[edit on 2005-7-20 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by subz
Wrong thread MERC

The discussion pertaining to this poll can be found here

Hey, Thanks Subz! I hadn't noticed there was a discussion thread for this. I'll move the post over to that thread.

P.S. Good job, WCIP, thanks.

[edit on 20-7-2005 by MERC]

dh

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
So what's the score exactly? And how do we get more people in here?

[edit on 20-7-2005 by dh]

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
So what's the score exactly?

58 voters out of a total of 81 think an element of the United States government carried out the 9/11 attack. Thats 72% of the votes.

Originally posted by dh
And how do we get more people in here?

Find other 9/11 forums and link them to the site
Tell you're friends, shout it from the roof tops if you want

[edit on 20/7/05 by subz]

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
So what's the score exactly? And how do we get more people in here?

Latest tally summary is on page 8 of the thread.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh

Originally posted by microcosm
A.

too bad people want it to be more and deeper than it truly was.

Totally true.

Superficial acceptance of what you're told gives you an easier life
The shockwaves of 7/7 are making people relent and accept it
It's quite clear over these boards
Trauma-based mind control

I heard # like at the very second the second building was hit, the HAARP launched a certain microwave frequency out of EVERYONE of THESE kinds of cell phone towers. Now check this reading out... HERE

Its so true though, CIA, HAARP, and US Intelligence have been working on brain wave manipulation and alteration SINCE THE 50's! Image T.V. sets back then, now compare that to the technology in T.V. now, Plasma flatscreen 50 inches wieghs no more than 20 lbs. I'm just saying, technology is out there that we dont know about...

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
B

Definitely foreknowledge of some sort, and tower 7 was demolished for sure, but not completely sold that it was totally an inside job.

dh

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I heard # like at the very second the second building was hit, the HAARP launched a certain microwave frequency out of EVERYONE of THESE kinds of cell phone towers. Now check this reading out... HERE

Its so true though, CIA, HAARP, and US Intelligence have been working on brain wave manipulation and alteration SINCE THE 50's! Image T.V. sets back then, now compare that to the technology in T.V. now, Plasma flatscreen 50 inches wieghs no more than 20 lbs. I'm just saying, technology is out there that we dont know about...

So apart from posting here you can get some resin, metal shavings and crystals and start challenging this stuff
It's really necessary and worthwhile and only serves to enhance all your other personal challenges to this system
It carries your personal intent out into this increasingly evil entity-dominated world
You've got to do this thing haven't you, otherwise you are just a gawp-mouthed stiff hypnotised by the pathetic affirmations practised by the NWO crew on 7/21
You dont want to fall victim to that occult math, do you?

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Please dh, im the last person that wants to ask you to stop posting, but please remember this thread is a poll not a discussion. If you want to discuss it please follow the link posted on numerous occasions. Thanks

dh

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by subz
Please dh, im the last person that wants to ask you to stop posting, but please remember this thread is a poll not a discussion. If you want to discuss it please follow the link posted on numerous occasions. Thanks

I'll say no more, but we can have our little asides and so on in a poll thread surely.

xu

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
C

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
There's also a thread here that is discussing the issue:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Spare me the "blind" and "ignorant" speech.
Your belief is your own, just as my belief is my own.

And facts trump precious beliefs every day of the week.

A, or the official story, as trumpeted by this exceptionally corrupt government and its slavishly devoted and paid-for media, is pure fantasy, supported by no fact. Quite the contrary.

The funny thing is, if your local anchorman told you tomorrow that evidence has come to light implicating members of this administration in the dastardly acts of 9-11, you'd buy it hook, line and sinker. Why? Because that talking head idiot on tv told you so.

You folks really need to de-program.. and then go do some research.

[edit on 8/7/05 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
A. I accept that islamic terrorists high-jacked 4 commercial planes and hit the WTC, the Pentagon and almost the white house. To me, all this 9/11 conspiracy is gullability, ignorance, and is quite frankly sick imo. Why can't you just direct you hate and disgust at the people who actually deserve it instead of making up a dubious conspiracy that very few rational people will believe. This might sound a bit offensive, but I'm just giving you "the government deliberatly killed 3,000 americans" people a peice of my mind.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Yes, The "Bushein Administration" had prior knowledge of the pending attacks. But Bush knew that the Securities and Exchange Commision kept their records on file in the World Trade Center. He let the attach happen so that the records of the insider trading he did could be destroyed along with Chaney's records. I believe that we are in Afghanistan, not to get Bin Laden or to detroy the opium crops, but to build an oil pipeline across the nation. The thing is, Bin Laden is not in Afghanistan like the Bushtards want us to believe that he is, when in fact he is hiding in Pakistan.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimmefootball400
Yes, The "Bushein Administration" had prior knowledge of the pending attacks. But Bush knew that the Securities and Exchange Commision kept their records on file in the World Trade Center. He let the attach happen so that the records of the insider trading he did could be destroyed along with Chaney's records. I believe that we are in Afghanistan, not to get Bin Laden or to detroy the opium crops, but to build an oil pipeline across the nation. The thing is, Bin Laden is not in Afghanistan like the Bushtards want us to believe that he is, when in fact he is hiding in Pakistan.

You can believe your little theory all you want but so far I see no signs of an oil pipeline in the works. Besides, does afghanistan even have oil? All I see is the rebuilding of a nation for the better.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimmefootball400

Im willing to knock it up 2 steps and say he knew of the plan and went along with it, which means he is one of many directly involved. I find it interesting Marvin Bush ...Bushs brother was head of WTC security and it expired on 9-11. I also find it interesting Larry Silverstein took out an insurance policy worth 3.5 billion for each WTC tower (7billion) total pay out. What is it with Bush supporters,,,its almost like they have something in their brain that shocks them if they dont follow the official story, or that somehow they will lose their job or never be able to get a job again

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace

Until they stop coming in, or until the guilty "pay f'r what dey done."

Bravo! Before 9/11 I knew the government was corrupt, but was a patriot for what America stood for. I am also an aviation enthusiast, particulary military hardware. I always knew the FAA protocal for a highjacking and when that didnt happen on 9/11 I had to find out why. When the buildings, all three wnet straight down without tumbling, I had to find out why. It has been a long road that I wish I never traveled.

343 brother firefighters died in there Turnout gear that day, everytime we go through our equipment at the firehouse that noise the personal alarm makes when you dont move goes off it brings tears to my eyes. For me that is the worst sound in the world...

9/11 broke my heart.

c is my vote

[edit on 8-8-2005 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Bravo! Before 9/11 I knew the government was corrupt, but was a patriot for what America stood for. I am also an aviation enthusiast, particulary military hardware. I always knew the FAA protocal for a highjacking and when that didnt happen on 9/11 I had to find out why. When the buildings, all three wnet straight down without tumbling, I had to find out why.

It doesn't take a lot of thinking to answer those questions. For your first one, this was not your ordinary highjacking. The pilots were killed and cockpit taken over before anyone knew what was going on. Also, air traffic control didn't notice that things had gone wrong until it was too late. As for question 2, I'm sure there is a perfectly good explanation for the physics of the collapse. If you watch any video it is clear that the fires caused an unstability and that it collapsed for that very reason, no conspiracy needed.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
C. Inside Job

Seems all to feasible to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join