It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: The Truth of 9-11

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Its nothing like a real thing when you see it for yourself.

Such as the Zogby poll, and CNN poll, and the MSNBC poll..

All these pools have in common.. you ask..

They are all above 89% exept Zogby on 9/11 was an inside job.

I vote C.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded

An ATS poll is just as legit as any of the aforementioned.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Put me down for a C

A is ridiculous! I mean it is publically admitted he was warned by intel agencies around the world, the FBI and CIA knew pieces of information as well, FAA warned Bush like literally 50 times.
Public officials stated they were warned not to fly on September 11th.

C is more than obvious.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

Originally posted by ThichHeaded

An ATS poll is just as legit as any of the aforementioned.

I am not saying it isn't I am just saying the outcome already.

[edit on 7/15/2005 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   
C. Inside Job

The evidence is crystal clear.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Votes for A and B are 9 and 11 respectively... oooh spooky. Well, so far anyway.

Didn't notice that untill your post, that is ironic as hell !!

Hey, is that a conspiracy within a conspiracy? heh

Misfit

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Dunno but I see those numbers all the time man. It's pretty weird.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I'll vote C. To many unanswered questions and "coincidences" for it to be other wise.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Dunno but I see those numbers all the time man. It's pretty weird.

Simple - power of innudation.

We have heard those number [even before coming to ATS] every day, read them everywhere. Bush REALLY likes to say those numbers, I read soemwehre [legit news] the other day that evey one of his speeches since then has included those numbers.

If you heard/read the numbers 456 every day, you would involuntarily see/hear them every day from other locations.

9/11 will now be referred to as "those numbers".

This conludes todays 'logic in human psychology' class.

Misfit

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Heres something to add to answer C.

www.enwhore.com...

Good documetary below

www.revradio.org...

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I vote for C with both hands!

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malkut
I vote for C with both hands!

Can I count that as two votes?

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 04:53 AM
link   
C

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I would have to say inside job (C)

Asking myself who benefitted?
New World Order visionaries
Military Industrial Complex
Haliburton and other Defense Contractors (Boeing, Lockheed)
Dictatorial Powers (Dept of Justice and Executive Branch)

Im not saying Muslim Radicals were not involved but I believe they may serve as sort of mafia hitmen contractors for a larger hiearchial structure.

[edit on 18-7-2005 by magnito_student]

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Oh I do like to be beside the C-side...

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 05:54 AM
link   
C. Inside Job

According to a third view of 9/11, the attacks were not merely foreknown by the Bush administration; they were orchestrated by it.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   
B

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Well - I am going to have to make up my own option & go with:

"All of the Above".

I do believe that Islamic Extremists were involved. But that they were in-fact Trained & Funded (even if indirectly) by our own Government. Remember BOTH Osama Bin Laden & Saddam Hussein had CIA Connections (Picture of Rumsfeld Shaking Hands with Saddam - they dealt them Weapons, Once upon a time)! It is Ironic because I believe that it is the CORRUPTION of World Governments (not just the
U.S. Government) that leads to the Creation of the Terrorists.

The whole idea/concept that you can win a "War on Terror" through shear Military Force is Ridiculous! You can't just simply "Kill all of the Terrorists" - you will simply end up making more Terrorists (especially if you Torture them - Ahem, Abu Gharab). Rumsfeld himself even admitted this!

I believe that the Attack was a Surprise - for the Public, for the American People – but that the Government knew that something was coming from the Intelligence "Chatter" that they were picking up
(i.e. "Prior Knowledge") - maybe they weren't sure what or when. The Public in General (with their ADD Syndrome) might not have been too aware of the Existence of Islamic Radical Extremists - but the U.S. Government has been well aware of them since President Carter’s Iran Experience in the late 1970's. The U.S. & U.K. also knows that it is their support (in Funding/Aid & Arms) for the Creation & Existence of the Government/State of Israel that also eggs on these Islamic Extremists.

Was there also Complicity (i.e. Intentionally let it happen) - of course! As was stated in another Post - Some Government Official blew off NORAD when they informed the Government what was happening. That same someone then told the Air Force to "Stand Down" (Cheney Anyone?). This is simply *BEYOND* "Incompetence"! Like was said before - WAR is a BIG Business - but you need an excuse for it! Both Cheney & Rumsfeld have connections to Military Arms Manufacturing Contractors!

In addition I am STILL convinced that it was a Missile & NOT a Plane that hit the Pentagon. In addition I have been witness to a TON of Media Manipulation (still on going today) ever since that fateful day on 9/11/2001. Corporations now OWN most of the Global Mainstream Media & serve as Mouth Pieces for Governments. So much for Freedom of the Press (this is why I like ATS)!!!

Bush & his Administration are Proven Liars! I think the whole current Wilson thing is Ridiculous - the REAL Issue is that the Bush Admin LIED for the Reason WHY we Invaded & went the War with Iraq! War is a BIG Business – only thing is that you need an Excuse for it & that is what 9/11/2001 was - that is what it continues to be used as - a Convenient Excuse!

Lastly the Public itself is either Complicit or Brainwashed - they Re-Elected Bush after all! I didn't think that Kerry was that Hot of a Candidate either - but I was in the "Anyone but Bush" camp!

[edit on 18-7-2005 by Seraphim_Serpente]

dh

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Well, reading through your post, and adding up your points, I do really feel that you need to stop fence sitting and plump for a C
Just accept all the components were controlled from the same place and still are

[edit on 18-7-2005 by dh]

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
bsbray 11 said:
ThatsJustWeird, when I say, or anyone else here, says "inside job," or "government involvement," we're not ignorantly suggesting that all government employees orchestrated 9/11. What we mean, just so you know, is that the higher-up officials and heads of intelligence, etc., were involved in its planning an execution.

Response:
Dont forget possible Corporate Big Wigs of Transnational Corps as well: You know the ones that are too rich of being listed in Time Magazine or Fortune 500 most wealthy..the off the scale folks.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join