1) There is no way that a hijacked plane could have taken as long as it did straying across the most secure air space in the world without
2) The WTC buildings did not
come down from those petty fires, let alone like this:
3) The Israelis and certain Pentagon employees, among others, received advanced warnings of the attacks. Ariel Sharon even cancelled a speech he was
going to give in NYC that day.
4) At least two of the suspected hijackers have been confirmed by the BBC to be still alive.
5) Osama Bin Laden himself denied involvement on the 28th of September, 2001, saying he believed it was either Israel or a faction within the US that
carried out 9/11 in his opinion. The controversial tapes only popped up later, one of them allegedly a home video found sitting on a shelf in the
basement of a single building, in a bombed-out city. The facial features of Osama in those tapes did not match authentic photos of the man.
6) There was a 9000% spike in put options for United Airlines stock between Sept. 6th and 10th. There was a 6000% spike in American Airlines put
options. The put options were made anonymously
. How in the hell do you play the stock market anonymously? There was an estimated $15 billion
made from those purchases, total.
7) The event was exactly what the Bush Admin needed to get into war in the Mid-East. It has since been used painfully often in speeches and propoganda
for these wars, as well as for controversial domestic issues (ie, Patriot Act).
8) All crucial evidence that would prove or disprove government involvement has been either destroyed, classified, or is missing.
9) The cell phone calls allegedly made on Flight 93 were pretty much impossible at their altitude. Cell phones rarely work at 10,000 feet. Flight 93
was at 30,000 feet when the calls were made, and no problems were reported. There were also oddities with who was called, and the often mechanical
manner in which things were said (bad acting
10) Flight 93 was likely shot down going by both debris and witness testimony.
11) Cheney had direct communication with all relative government agencies from a bunker as 9/11 was taking place.
12) Secret Security did not immediately escort Bush to safety from his well-publicized location. Rather, they hung around with Bush eight minutes
after "learning" of the terrorist attacks taking place, allowing Bush to continue to read to the children, and then hung around for the better part
of an hour before they even left the school. Pretty sloppy.
Then there's this:
And I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on, and I use to fly
myself, and I said, 'There's one terrible pilot.' And I said, 'It must have been a horrible accident.' But I was whisked off there -- I didn't
have much time to think about it."
Meaning either (a) he has a memory failing to the point of being senile, (b) the Secret Service had access to a hidden camera focused on that
building, or (c) he was lying.
13) A huge scandal was successfully suppressed:
On September 10, 2001, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 in Pentagon funds
could not be accounted for. Rumsfeld stated: "According to some estimates we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions."
To suppress that scandal of an unprecedented amount of missing money would require foreknowledge of the events that would take place the next morning.
I find it unlikely that the Bush Admin was ready to take the media full-on with admitting that information. Go 9/11!
14) The lawn on the Pentagon was combed, and cameras removed from the area, within minutes
of the attack.
The FBI also promptly scoured the surroundings of the Pentagon to make sure there would be no public airing of any video of the attack. Agents
reportedly seized video from both the nearby Sheraton National Hotel and NexComm/Citgo gas station within minutes of the attack. Helicopter footage
not seized by the FBI shows an organized group of well-dressed people combing the Pentagon's lawn, also within minutes of the attack.
I could go on, but I really don't think there's much point. There is too much information. C.
[edit on 11-7-2005 by bsbray11]