It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: The Truth of 9-11

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
A big fat C.

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by subz
This thread is still going? Wow

Its good to see the tenacity of the truth about 9/11 is still there. It'll one day be common knowledge that the American government had its hand in 9/11 just like Hitler did with the Reichstag. There will be documentaries on how it was used by a small cabal of elites to line their pockets and raid the countries coffers. The really interesting part will be watching the show trials of those who havent committed suicide to escape justice.

Right, but for now even the most so called free thinking lefties are calling us the crazies.

They seem to be so anti Bush and PNAC, but can not even entertain the notion that the white house at least allowed 9/11 to happen.
I have NO love lose for liberals or democrats, it's sickineing how theyve all been manipulated into the Orwellian thought control of the corporate controlled media.

People OWE it to the countless people who have perished on 9/11 and in UNjust wars caused by it to uncover THE TRUTH.

www.911blogger.com... continually updates ont he REAL heroes, the whistleblowers risking their job...and even life to come forward and say 'hey wait a minute...something aint right here'.

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I'd like to accept that things happened the way they said it did... But i cant do that. 9/11 was the best thing that ever happened to president bush... i dont beleive in coincidences..

C

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
My answer to the poll is 'B'; although I think there is room for 'C'.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
2,749 souls where lost due to a cowardly act.
343 Brothers of the flame lost their lives saving people from what we fear.
87 Port Authority gave their best to save as many as they could.
23 police officers gave their lives trying to keep control.
8 paramedics died saving the lives of strangers.

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimmefootball400
2,749 souls where lost due to a cowardly act.
343 Brothers of the flame lost their lives saving people from what we fear.
87 Port Authority gave their best to save as many as they could.
23 police officers gave their lives trying to keep control.
8 paramedics died saving the lives of strangers.

Fully agreed...but also don't forget the literally countless Afghani and Iraqi civilians who were killed from the pretext of 9/11, the 2000 US soldiers killed,
the countless wounded from 9/11 to Iraq, the people who have come down with severe respirtaory syndrome and other maladies from 9/11 to Iraq, etc.

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
C. The evidance on multiple levels is overwhelming. The official explanation goes beyond reliance on coincidence theory to believing that the laws of physics were suspended for that single day.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by subz
This thread is still going? Wow

Its good to see the tenacity of the truth about 9/11 is still there. It'll one day be common knowledge that the American government had its hand in 9/11 just like Hitler did with the Reichstag. There will be documentaries on how it was used by a small cabal of elites to line their pockets and raid the countries coffers. The really interesting part will be watching the show trials of those who havent committed suicide to escape justice.

yo, k, but who's gonna play allies? not saying that your scenario won't materialise, but, who's gonna do the dirty work?

forgot to vote

C

[edit on 16-10-2005 by Long Lance]

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Latest tally

Last member surveyed - Long Lance

A. Accept the Official Story: cownosecat, deltaboy, Boatphone, djohnsto77, WestPoint23, microcosm, rhelt100, ThatsJustWeird, futuretense, T_Jesus, DaTerminator, Off_The_Street

B. Had Prior Knowledge: xmotex, infinite, Umbrax, Curio, Seekerof, Zaphod58, evanfitz, Hal9000, Tinkleflower, Ponderosa, Dazzler22, Koka, Seraphim_Serpente, silentlonewolf, gimmefootball400, senseless04, zer69, Koka, rachel07

C. Inside Job: syntaxer, NoJustice, Hunting Veritas, Sauron, Lordling, lost, DiRtYDeViL, PsychevolvedApe, mrmulder, thematrix, dh, AdamJ, PurityOfPeace, AlwaysLearning, whaaa, Seoul On Ice, wecomeinpeace, Misfit, StarBreather, maidenwolf, GrOuNd_ZeRo, TheShroudOfMemphis, Lanotom, ANOK, billybob, bsbray11, XyZeR, tandino, ilandrah, ShadowHasNoSource, LazarusTheLong, Subz, Benevolent Heretic, joi, MemoryShock, EastCoastKid, Jeremiah_John, negativenihil, Aldarion, RebelSaint, TxSecret, theRiverGoddess, metalmessiah, ancientofdays33, ThichHeaded, aelphaeis_mangarae, UFObeliever, Malkut, Roy Robinson Stewart, magnito_student, uknumpty, Souljah, Musclor, Voice_of Doom, Britman, MERC, JRex, CyberianHusky, xu, LoneGunMan, Raist, consprtrkr, Kandid, white4life420, RaiderJose, FallenFromTheTree, joyouslyhumored, BigPimpin, Nathabeanz, TrueLies, motionknight, Lethys, 8bitagent, The_Modulus, RyanC, Amethyst, SpittinCobra, antigovFZ777, Cicada, Long Lance

Unclear votes: AgentSmith, jonSUN

Abstaining/Conscientious Objector: HowardRoark, slank

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I definately vote for C ... the audio admittance by Silverstein of WTC7 being pulled (plus the video of its' demolition coupled with Guiliani's audio admittance of being told WTC1&2 were going going to collapse before they did was more than enough proof to show 'insider knowledge', the dancing Mossad agents and with holding of the Pentagon tapes is just icing on the cake.

C: inside job

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I don't think C shoul dimply Bush knew tho. I seriously do not believe Bush knew, so C should refer to an element within the government helped facilitate, orchestrate or was somehow complicit in aspects of 9/11.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by 8bitagent
I don't think C shoul dimply Bush knew tho. I seriously do not believe Bush knew, so C should refer to an element within the government helped facilitate, orchestrate or was somehow complicit in aspects of 9/11.

government, media and many more (think more or less private corps) were used in coordination for both, the attacks themselves and the cover-up. the prez is just one man, although he's still responsible to an extent, certainly for the BS campaign, the patriot act and so on, attacking him is beside the point, since even if he WAS aware of the world's Orwellian ways (and skull&bones et al will make sure no such stupid idealist ever gets even close to a remotely influential position) he could merely slow the process, i'm afraid, not to mention that he'd seriously risk sharing JFK's fate.

let's face it, the system itself being what it is remains dangerous until its collapse, who controls or uses it is mostly irrelevant, aside from personal perversions and such, it was just a question of time until a few people understand their potential power and use it, they may be evil, but the lion share of the blame, imho, goes to the people who naively built the system in good faith.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I think it abit of both b + c

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ngage
I think it abit of both b + c

I'm going to have to make a new slection for all the "B leaning towards C sort of" people.

And I shall call him...Mini C!

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This site looks interesting:

www.reopen911.org...

[edit on 5-11-2005 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
definitely C. There's no question about it.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8bitagent

C states that the Bush Administration in general had a hand in it. As long as that includes Cheney, it should nail at least a key figure in the whole thing. Rumsfeld probably knows a thing or too as well, judging by what he was allegedly saying just before the attacks, and his missile slip-up.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
C - inside job.

I am not saying that the whole government or entire corporations were involved, only a few key people in high places. I am pretty sure that 90% of the government knows the truth now but the results of revealing the truth to them are far worse than keeping it secret. I believe that most who helped in the planning of 9/11 and those who were involved with the actual operation didn't know exacly what they were doing.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
hmm...... I choose X. The Bush regime planned every little bit of it and Bush should spend his whole life in prison.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   
oh and to add to gimmefootball400 list, 9 bomb sniffing dogs died from inhalation of dust and toxic smoke.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join