It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mosques and Islamic Center Attacked

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man
You can't have it both ways people. Either both acts are just or niether are. Frankly, I think niether are, but if you are one who supports the ideals of those fighting us in afghanistan or Iraq, then you must support those attacking mosques in Europe.

It doesn't matter what rationalizations or excuses people use for these attacks, they are wrong. When law abiding people start to lose control and act on their emotions instead of their brains then they become no better than the terrorists.

This is just my opinion but it seems to me that the only thing that will defeat these animals who kill innocent people in the name of Allah is to refuse to let them destroy our own inherent sense of right and wrong;
when we get so angry and out of control that we start to do the same things that they do to us then they win and we lose. It's just that simple.

Lightseeker

[edit on 7/11/2005 by lightseeker]

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chris McGee

Originally posted by The time lord
At least some people are allowed to build mosques here, imagine if you built a church in Iran, even thinking about it will kill you.

There are plenty of churches in Iran and even Synagogues in Tehran.

These idiots that attacked the Mosque and Islamic centre were probably minded to do it anyway, they just needed an excuse. These are probably the same kind of people who were attacking Sikhs on 9/11 because they were wearing turbans.

The churches were built hundreads of years ago when Christian tribes were accepted then or were there before the Koran was even written.
Its a lot harder to preach any religion outside Islam in Iran, people get arrested for it, so building a new church is very unlikely today. Altough christianity is growing within the country or Iranians outside are becoming Christians. www.farsinet.com...

Below just one story of many Christian persecution for apostasy.
www.worldnetdaily.com...

www.iranchamber.com...

I do not think Afganistan is any better, maybe north Africa they might have new churches.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   

If the Muslim terrorists and insurgents are 'freedom fighters' trying to take back their country by attacking us, then the people attacking Mosques are freedom fighters as well, trying to take back their country from the hordes of Muslims that have literally invaded their country.

You can't have it both ways people. Either both acts are just or niether are. Frankly, I think niether are, but if you are one who supports the ideals of those fighting us in afghanistan or Iraq, then you must support those attacking mosques in Europe.

"You have voted American Mad Man for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month."
Excellent point of view ...

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Right, so I think overall everyone would agree anyone who takes it upon him/her self to attack a house of worship is a moron.

Nice to see the whole house in agreement.

By the way AceofBase it's quite incorrect to dismiss hundreds of years of attacks on synagogues by many groups based on the actions of two people.

I'd post a list of those that were perpretrated in the last thousand years but I can't type that much and you can't read that much.

So no, it wasn't Jews. We're talking general trends of attacking houses of worship.

It is wrong, TO anyone and BY anyone.

Who did it in each and every case is highly irrelevant. The point being made is that it should not happen.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
When the media and government officials blame radical islamists what do you expect?

People are angy, do you blame them?

What you should really think about, is the fact that there are so many who are now blaming all muslims for these terrorist attacks. The war will gain new soldiers with no army. The people will rise up, and like sheep follow the master's lead to the battle of armageddon.

ESP

[edit on 11-7-2005 by EvilSockPuppet]

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
INTELGURL:

Is that a real picture of you?

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus
I think some Mosque's need to be destroyed, but not all.

Once again Maximus you have proved to be deeply disturbed. All places of worship are "off limits" reguardless of faith.

[edit on 11-7-2005 by Sand_man]

[edit on 11-7-2005 by Sand_man]

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus

their families sent back to their home countries.

Thats how some people around here feel about the jewish people in israel

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sand_man
Once again Maximus you have proved to be deeply disturbed. All places of worship are "off limits" reguardless of faith.

Well Sandy, I won't bother responding to your half-a** insult with another insult. People like you are not worth my time or energy.

Maximu§

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sand_man

What I've founded is disturbing enough for you:
www.balaams-ass.com...

Guess Muslims doesn't consider attacking Christian churches in Pakistan or Nigeria or killing Christians "off-limit".

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
the_oleneo: the link does not work ?

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   

If the Muslim terrorists and insurgents are 'freedom fighters' trying to take back their country by attacking us, then the people attacking Mosques are freedom fighters as well, trying to take back their country from the hordes of Muslims that have literally invaded their country.

- What a ridiculous crock.

There is no valid comparison whatsoever between the so-called 'insurgents' and the tiny gangs of racist and fascist groups here in the UK.
Those gangs in the UK are not about attempting to repell any ridiculous notion of being 'invaded' (Muslims are between 2.5 - 3% of the entire UK population).
news.bbc.co.uk...
Those people and groups simply hate any who they see as different and sporadically intimidate and attack them to make their lives a misery.

At least the 'insurgents' actually have the excuse of being able to point to a real and genuine actual invasion and occupation of their country.

The situation in Iraq/Afghanistan where the western powers have removed governments and have stationed their armies is nothing like that of the small populace of ethnic civillian Muslims in UK.

Wise up.

You can't have it both ways people.

- There is no 'both ways' about this.
Your logic is invalid and totally flawed.

Either both acts are just or niether are.

- Neither act is 'just'....... and neither act equates with the other.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
The only real question is how long will it be before the 'EuroDelusionals' and Americans recognize that a scorpion needs to be treated as a scorpion?

The only real question is exactly what will it take for the Western public to be made aware of the real activities and behind the scene machinations of the scorpion?

The only real question is when will the Western public see the that the public records of events served up on a daily basis is sanitized?

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
You know people in situation like this.

You see there true colors after all

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Lord Allmighty Help us All!

I cant belive my Eyes when Reading this kind of Posts.

You Centurions and mighty Gladiators think that burning down Mosques will HELP anybody in this situation?

Will it bring back the Dead?

Will it restore Stability?

Will it help the current situation at all?

OR will it Worsen it?

Your Hatred is Blinding You.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
This sort of thing was inevitable. I'm quite surprised it has not happened with greater frequency.
Aside from the usual ethnic-hatred that comes about during major conflicts, as exemplified by anti-Japanese and anti-German rhetoric and civil rights violations (subject to a whole other school of discussion) that arose during WWII.........the current enemy shrouds himself in religion, identifies his major grievances as religious, laces his wordy threats with excerpts drawn from his religious dogma and performs unspeakably cruel acts on non-combatants with the sanction of their primitive 7th Century Islamic goal of "Conversion by the Sword".
This is not the bravado of "Gott mit Uns".

This is death-by-Islam on a global basis. The Muslim world has chosen this approach rather than the battlefield. We have no option but to relatiate at the source.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
You people claim democray and peace but that is just a word spoken but not done.

As the destroying any mosques is something bad but in islam killing a person is worst is like breaking a mosques 30 times!

Maxiusm you blame all muslims for the action of few and had offend many by saying some mosques should be destroyed.

In the islamic world there always been attacked from the Crusaders to the British Empire to the Israil settlment to the Iraq invasion.

Could blame them while Europe and American supporting Israil in killing muslims and supporting muslims slaying other muslims.

Example muslim killing muslims is in Serre Leon and Iraq before and after Saddam.

You people in western countries alway hear the one part of the story about every stuff because most of your media is controlled by jewish millionaries

" IN ONE STORY THERE IS ALWAY TWO STORIES"

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by eazy_mas
Maxiusm you blame all muslims for the action of few and had offend many by saying some mosques should be destroyed.

Don't put words in my mouth.

What I said is:

When a Muslim cleric from a FORIEGN country stands in front of his Mosque with his congregation and is screaming for the DEATH of your countries leader....than its time to send him back home and Bulldoze the Mosque.

Freedom of speech is great to a point, but when a Muslim Cleric starts to threaten others in the countries that took them in...than they have stepped over the line and its time to send em back where they came from.

Max

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I also agree. Pertaining not only to Muslims, but to others who choose to live in a foreign country; a country that accepts them, and is much more tolerant than their home regimes; and where they can make better money (main purpose for immigrating to a Western Nation). They take their adopted countries for granted, screaming "Death to the U.S., Death to Europe, Death to the Infidels", but have no problem with earning money from those they hate so much. Tolerance is one thing, but it is straight out stupidity by defending people who act in such a way.

And yes, I hold all Muslims in Britain responsible for what happened. Their indifference, and lack of openly voicing an opinion, marching in the streets against such brutality, and helping in finding those responsible, is a sign of a guilty consience.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by nathraq

And yes, I hold all Muslims in Britain responsible for what happened.

Wow... collective guilt?? Haven't heard that one in a while...

Haven't we learned anything from the past?
I remember a certain group of people being tagged with collective guilt for the death of one man... that didn't end well...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join