It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: "American Hiroshima"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
A plan, being dubbed as "American Hiroshima", consists of multiple detonations of nuclear weapons that have already been smuggled into the U.S. According to the report, captured al-Qaeda leaders have said that the weapons were smuggled from Mexico into the United States by MS-13 street gang and other organized crime groups. The report also states that Al-Qaeda has acquired at least 40 nuclear weapons from the former Soviet Union.

www.worldnetdaily.com
WASHINGTON – As London recovers from the latest deadly al-Qaida attack that killed at least 50, top U.S. government officials are contemplating what they consider to be an inevitable and much bigger assault on America – one likely to kill millions, destroy the economy and fundamentally alter the course of history, reports Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin.

According to captured al-Qaida leaders and documents, the plan is called the "American Hiroshima" and involves the multiple detonation of nuclear weapons already smuggled into the U.S. over the Mexican border with the help of the MS-13 street gang and other organized crime groups.

Al-Qaida has obtained at least 40 nuclear weapons from the former Soviet Union – including suitcase nukes, nuclear mines, artillery shells and even some missile warheads. In addition, documents captured in Afghanistan show al-Qaida had plans to assemble its own nuclear weapons with fissile material it purchased on the black market.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Among the nukes in al-Qaeda's possession are, suitcase, nuclear mines, warheads, and artillery shells. The report states that there is a possibility of al-Qaeda being in contact with Russian special forces to locate nuclear weapons left on US soil during the Cold War.

Related News Links:
www.newsmax.com
michellemalkin.com

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I find it hard to beleive...
This is the "worst case scenario" for what americans fear, and AQ knows that...

they also know what the effect was after 9-11, and they got the opposite reaction they had hoped for... instead of being carried down the streets on peoples shoulders, they were hiding in caves...
Due to them, there are far less converts to islam now, there is far more predjudice against arabs and muslims, and far more hate crimes...

If this plan was true...it would make Islam the most hated religion in the world, regardless of what group claimed it... or how non mainstream they were...

nothing this big could ever be accomplished unless there was a government involved... or an organization supporting by a government...
there would not be enough good will in the world, to keep the drum beat from being "destroy all islam" destroy all islam" destroy all islam"....

In short... this would be the begining of WW3 and the end to Islam... and hello to lots of cleared radioactive land in the mideast...

If they want to make their point, it is much better served by small attacks that disrupt economy while still being ignored by apathetic Americans...

feasable...yes...
likely... no... doesn't serve the ultimate goal...

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
likely... no... doesn't serve the ultimate goal...

Um, likely yes, it does serve the ultimate goal: the control of the planet, its inhabitants and resources by eliminating national sovereignty of nations and world's faiths so there can only be one world government with one world faith across the planet.

[edit on 7/11/2005 by the_oleneo]

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I think 1 nuke is highly improbably, but 40 is completely absurd. These groups can afford small arms and car bombs - how can we expect them to have the cash to smooth up a government for some nukes?

If this is true, why aren't we coming down on MS-13 like a megaton of TNT?

Zip

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I'm not sure that there is any credibility to an immediate threat of this nature, but it is within the realm of possiblities. Fox News ran a special a couple of weeks ago in which they outlined the threat of street gangs such as MS-13 who would gladly smuggle terrorists into the country for the right price. Rumors of stray "suitcase" nuclear weapons have been circulating since the end of the Cold War.

All of the components seem to be in place or at least available. It really isn't a matter of if, but of when. I doubt that the Islamic fundamentalist really care, but I would imagine that there are hundreds, if not thousands, of nuclear weapons aimed at a number of prearranged targets now in the event there is ever an attack like this. In the event of such an attack, there would be no reason not to erase enemy nations from the face of the planet. It would then be a very lonely world for the remaining terrorists.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by www.worldnetdaily.com
Al-Qaida has obtained at least 40 nuclear weapons from the former Soviet Union

I have always read that there may be "several" nuke-type weapons in the states, where does the quantity of 40 come from?

Originally posted by the_oleneo
Um, likely yes, it serve the ultimate goal: the control of the planet, its inhabitants and resources by eliminating national sovereignty of nations and world's faiths so there can only be one world government with one world faith across the planet.

Just as the Crusades of medieval times converted few to Christianity but killed hundreds of thousands, tactics of this measure will also do the same - make the opponents fight. A religion kills my family because my family would not convert is most definately NOT going to make me convert - it will make me fight all that much harder.

Terrorism has yet to accumulate any measure of its goal, nor will this.

Misfit

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I see your point,
but can you see mine?

it is a little hard to control the world via religion, if everyone hates your religion...

Not to mention if your religious holy land is under 200ft of radioactive glass...
(america would have little choice after 40 nukes went off, so this is a granted)

when i say it doesn't serve their purpose, I am speaking of the stated purpose of winning the world over with converts.

To show the mercy of islam to the whole world via millions of brutal killings of innocents would defeat their purpose...

any group who would plan this, would have no country to call home... no safe place in the world... and without a country, they don't have the ability to plan it...
unless they have LOTS of money... which is trackable...

In regards to this MJ13 group.... I am thinking the crips and bloods would get a little help from the CIA to make sure they "got lost"

[edit on 11-7-2005 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   

america would have little choice after 40 nukes went off, so this is a granted

So, if America is hit by Terrorist nuclear weapons, then you will abitrarily nuke any and all lands where Muslims live? Killing God knows how many innocents even though the actual perp's probably only number in the dozens.

Makes sense.....

Watch how we (in the UK) react to this and see how we have always reacted to terrorism. We use the rule of law, not military strength.

We defeated the IRA and now their nothing more than a nasty little drug-running ring.

But we didn't invade Ireland, or carry out airstrikes or regime change in Dublin did we?

Get a grip.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   

So, if America is hit by Terrorist nuclear weapons, then you will abitrarily nuke any and all lands where Muslims live? Killing God knows how many innocents even though the actual perp's probably only number in the dozens.

Hey, I don't plan em... and I don't agree with them...
I just tell it how it is...

If some hijacked planes and downed buildings put us into both afghanistan and Iraq...
then by square logic:
how many countries do you think the Bushco admin would plow over if we got hit with 40 Nukes?

ummmmm, let me guess... ALL OF THEM?

(*once again... don't kill the messenger)

and before you go off getting all evolved and elitist...
consider... 40 nukes= conservative death toll around 1-10 million
what do you think the UK would do if it lost 1-10 million people in a clock stroke? bout the same as the US, I'd bet...

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
50 quid says if a nuke goes off in America the American goverment is behind it............

edit to up the ante

[edit on 11-7-2005 by Strodyn]

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I add 100€ to that pot :p

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Apologoes, i thought you where advocating, rather than hypothosising

Not being elitist either, just the way it is here.

what do you think the UK would do if it lost 1-10 million people in a clock stroke? bout the same as the US, I'd bet...

Depends who did it. With nukes, you can tell who made it by the signature from the blast. If it turned out to be old ruskie suitcase bombs, chances are we would be pretty pissed at Russis, but I doubt we would go to War, as common sense (given the past climate in post-Soviet Russia) would dictate that they themselves didn't actually do it.

If, on the other hand, it could be demonstrated (and things like this can be) that a State had a hand in it, then by all means, go to War.

Depends on the situation though, doesn't it. I would hope that in this case, even in the face of massive loss of life, we would still appreciate that nuking the rest of the world, when it was just 10 guys called Mo who did it, would be a Tragedy in itself.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stumason
But we didn't invade Ireland

Yeah we did, what do you think the Irish were fighting us for?

[edit on 11/7/05 by subz]

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Actually, you're wrong subz.

in 1801 the Ireland's Parliament voted in favour of joining the Kingdom of Great Britain. The claims that they were bribed, has never been proven truthful.

Prior to that;
"After losing the protection of High King Muirchertach MacLochlainn - who died in 1166 - the King of Leinster Diarmait Mac Murchada (anglicised as Diarmuid MacMorrough) was forcibly exiled from his kingdom by a confederation of Irish forces under the new High King, Ruaidri mac Tairrdelbach Ua Conchobair. Fleeing first to Bristol and then to Aquitaine, Diarmait obtained permission from Henry II to use his subjects to regain his kingdom. By 1167 he had obtained the services of the brothers Robert fitz Stephen and Maurice fitz Gerald, their first cousion Prince of Dehurbarth Rhys ap Gruyffd, and most importantly, Earl of Pembroke Richard de Clare, known as Strongbow.

The first Norman knight to land in Ireland was Richard fitz Godbert de Roche in 1167, but it was not until 1169 that the main forces of Normans, Welsh and Flemings landed in Leinster. Within a short time Leinster was regained, Waterford and Dublin were under Diarmait's control, and he had Strongbow as a son-in-law, whom he named as heir to his kingdom. This latter development caused consternation to King Henry II of England, who feared the establishment of a rival Norman state in Ireland. Accordingly, he resolved to visit Leinster to establish his authority."

en.wikipedia.org...-1185

It's not really are fault, they sold their land to our Government, invited us over to protect them and then went to war with one another.

The whole idea that Britain invaded Ireland, illegally, etc, etc, is bull# and one of the largest lies in the World. A lie which only helped to spread the I.R.A. propaganda and kill innocent people.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
and the Black and Tans never had anything to do with the murder of innocent civilians........?

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Subz, whilst Odium has quite nicely pointed the far reaching historical context into which this is applicable, I was reffering to Ireland as the republic, aka Eire and in that describing how we did not attack Eire for harbouring IRA dissidents.

Unlike what went on if Afghanistan.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I have trouble believing this for the simple reason that if they had them I can't believe they wouldn't have used them already. They've had many good opportunities to use them, so why haven't they yet? I can't imagine that they would take the chance on holding off on using them and risking someone finding out about them and finding them.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The thing is that even OBL has spoken that he doesn't want to arbitrarily kill innocents, even if they are "kafirs". He has mentioned in an interview to a Pakistani Journalist a couple of years back that he would only use "ultimate force" when the time was right and needed.

Plus it takes them ages to insert sleeper cells and plan these things. Maybe they have set a date already. Who knows!

Assuming he actually has nukes anyway.....
I doubt it, but then ask me last Wednesday about someone bombing the Tube....

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
So Hector and the Boyz bring in da' bom for twenty grand. So then it blows them and their cousins to kingdom come.

Illogical. Even with tequila.

I don't buy it.

Nukes have isotopic signatures, i.e. you can tell who made them. If one belonging to one of the major players ever went off here- or even forty- regardless of who brought it in, kiss that major player goodbye. Because forty is not enough to prevent a Mad, MAD world.

And if I'm left alive, I'll be hunting you for the rest of your miserable life if you had anything to do with it. With all my cousins at my side.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
40 nukes is absurd...

They definitly would NOT have bought them from Russia since they are not selling it to their FORMER ENEMY they fought in Afghanistan!!!

1 nuke is plausible, but why would a criminal organization help terrorist? they'd much rather kill those terrorist since they are probably still happy to be able to live in the US...unless their are Muslim crazies too which I highly doubt...

I voted yes for this story, but I dunno about the claims...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join