Bush is a "weak man"

page: 1
0

log in

join

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Athens - A former US diplomat who resigned over the Iraq war on Sunday described US President George W Bush as a "very weak" man led by the hand into battle by Defence Secretary Donald Rumsfeld.

www.news24.com...

As I have known, as the world has know, Bush is NO leader. He is a simpleton for the repugnant party who will use each other, betray each other, and eat their own for a bit of power.




posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Yawn...

come-on... that was a drippy little runny drop of weak mud Colonel...

Everyone pretty much knows lil'bush isn't all the person he's cracked up to be.

You can do better than that.



posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Hey! I'm working on it. Kinda busy today.


[Edited on 18-8-2003 by Colonel]



posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I knew colonel would fall in love with this new forum, lol



posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 01:58 PM
link   
LOL


Colonel, now that was 'weak'



posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Is that Rumsfeld is the one who got us in bed with Saddam in the first place...back in the day...


Do any Nostradamus fans find it odd that "Saddam" in a mirror is "Mabbas"?



posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 02:24 PM
link   
was anyone here aware of the fact that evil spelled backwards is live, thus, life itself must be evil?

Bush is not a weak man, hes just a run of the mill DC bootlicker.



posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I could kick his ass.
I thought all presidents were puppets?



posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 02:26 PM
link   

was anyone here aware of the fact that evil spelled backwards is live, thus, life itself must be evil?


Touche' !



posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Bush is FAR from being weak....bet on it!
Anyone with a computer and does a little background investigation into "Bush" will see that, indeed, they are far from weak....bloodlines, included!

You keep thinking "he" is weak....
Perhaps when "he" sneaks that right-hook in and your getting up off the ground you'll realize the concept of not underestimating your enemy.......


regards
seekerof



posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Let's impeach Bush and put a real man like Gore or maybe Kerry in there, that would make me feel real safe! LOL, silly thread.



posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Bush is FAR from being weak....bet on it!
Anyone with a computer and does a little background investigation into "Bush" will see that, indeed, they are far from weak....bloodlines, included!

You keep thinking "he" is weak....
Perhaps when "he" sneaks that right-hook in and your getting up off the ground you'll realize the concept of not underestimating your enemy.......


regards
seekerof


Hey, did you get your cheerleadering & pom-pom lessons from him?



posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   

cheerleadering & pom-pom lessons




Sorry Seeker, that was funny, hehe....



posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 02:57 PM
link   


No problem Gaz.....
Really...
Colonel, if you ever decide to get that Dean "fur-ball" from out your throat and quit performing the role of "Monica L." in regards to your view of the Republican Party, one would indeed see that you are also blinded, as others, into believing Bush is weak.....
Your "oral" skills here at ATS may be legendary to some but I am almost assurd that those same skills are well utilized outside of ATS....
Perhaps when the election comes and goes, and the results are finally in....you will be able to "swallow" your pride and hatred for another 4 years, mayhaps?

Your enemy is stronger than you admit....

regards
seekerof



posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zzub
I could kick his ass.
I thought all presidents were puppets?


Pay attention to the forum. This is just good, old-fashioned politics. Mud-slagin'. It's all good and it's all fun. Pick up a good handfull and let it sail.
Don't do like poor ol' Colonel and sling colored water, though.



posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof


No problem Gaz.....
Really...
Colonel, if you ever decide to get that Dean "fur-ball" from out your throat and quit performing the role of "Monica L." in regards to your view of the Republican Party, one would indeed see that you are also blinded, as others, into believing Bush is weak.....
Your "oral" skills here at ATS may be legendary to some but I am almost assurd that those same skills are well utilized outside of ATS....
Perhaps when the election comes and goes, and the results are finally in....you will be able to "swallow" your pride and hatred for another 4 years, mayhaps?

Your enemy is stronger than you admit....

regards
seekerof


Don't get mad b/c you know how to shimmey for Bush is a cheerleader skirt. I've done the research on the AVERAGE C-Student Bush. I've done the research on ALL of his FAILED businesses.



posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   
No....friend Colonel....me not angry...we in the "mud-slinging" forum, remember..... *grin*
I, in no way, am considered a "full-fledged" backer of Bush....
I just choose to not wear the same coca-cola bottomed "glasses" that you do.
You cry and whine about all the spilt milk that Bush and the Repugnants have knocked over....but you fail to see that its the Democracks who are cleaning up that very same spilt milk.....whys that?

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 18-8-2003 by Seekerof]



posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 03:17 PM
link   


Pay attention to the forum. This is just good, old-fashioned politics. Mud-slagin'. It's all good and it's all fun. Pick up a good handfull and let it sail.
Don't do like poor ol' Colonel and sling colored water, though.


My apologies.

If I had typed what I really think, I would anger people.

Perhaps less is more.





top topics
 
0

log in

join