It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London bombs of "military origin"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
He's saying it's military GRADE explosives, not that it's military explosives.

No, he is saying that they are "of military origin", he made no mention of grade, you extrapilated that on your own.

Christophe Chaboud, the head of the French Anti-Terrorism Co-ordination Unit, said the explosives could have come from the Balkans or may have been sourced from a military establishment by someone on the inside.

"The explosives appear to be of military origin, which is very worrying."

source

If these type of explosives (and they made no mention of specifics) are as available as you espouse they why is an inteligence leader "worried"?
I have no doubt that they can be obtained, but just like you said you have know the right people.
The question is who are the right people?

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
The key will be in the formation of the detenators.
They say the detenators were set to go off nearly immediatley..giving this person only seconds or so to get away...you could call it "MILITARY PRECISION".!!

So what we have is :

Small compact bombs (probabley) made of a military grade high explosive using detenators that give the bombers less than a minute to get away !!!

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Interesting thoughts, info is now comming out that.

All four attackers - not confirmed to be suicide bombers - are thought to have died in the blasts.

Source - sky news

also in the above news link

police evacuated Luton railway station and car park to recover a vehicle suspected of being linked with the terrorist attacks.

The car was blown up in two controlled explosions

why blow up evidence, twice?
Wouldn't one controlled demo be sufficient to set off any unexploded material. but I digress.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   

police evacuated Luton railway station and car park to recover a vehicle suspected of being linked with the terrorist attacks.

The car was blown up in two controlled explosions

why blow up evidence, twice?
Wouldn't one controlled demo be sufficient to set off any unexploded material. but I digress.

Of course theres TWO explosions

1 - for the cameras and the press and
2 - to destroy the evidence !!!!

Here you have a near perfect crime with all the responsables dead and the destruction of evidence happening on national television infront of the whole world, so nobodys going to squeal because nobody who touched the bombs are alive to tell the tale.
And the real responsables are imune from whatever prosecution because nobody knows who they are, they´re the grey suits in the halls of Whitehall who walk between the raindrops and never get wet.

Just a theory but what if the bomber or bombers where given the bombs by a third party (operative of said GREY SuITS).

The third party says, "dont you worry, the bombs are prepared to detonate at 09.00am, you´ll have plenty of time to escape you just carry it and leave it on the bus/metro with five minutes to spare o.k"

But really the clocks set for 08.50 and the idiot whos the donkey doesnt know and now cant complain because the moron was in the epicentre of the blast and all they have is a head.!!

Like Joe Pesci said in the pelicula JFK - "Its a mystery wrapped inside a riddle inside an enigma, even the shooters dont know whos puling the trigger".

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1972
Of course theres TWO explosions

1 - for the cameras and the press and
2 - to destroy the evidence !!!!

Here you have a near perfect crime with all the responsables dead and the destruction of evidence happening on national television infront of the whole world, so nobodys going to squeal because nobody who touched the bombs are alive to tell the tale.
And the real responsables are imune from whatever prosecution because nobody knows who they are, they´re the grey suits in the halls of Whitehall who walk between the raindrops and never get wet.

Just a theory but what if the bomber or bombers where given the bombs by a third party (operative of said GREY SuITS).

The third party says, "dont you worry, the bombs are prepared to detonate at 09.00am, you´ll have plenty of time to escape you just carry it and leave it on the bus/metro with five minutes to spare o.k"

But really the clocks set for 08.50 and the idiot whos the donkey doesnt know and now cant complain because the moron was in the epicentre of the blast and all they have is a head.!!

Like Joe Pesci said in the pelicula JFK - "Its a mystery wrapped inside a riddle inside an enigma, even the shooters dont know whos puling the trigger".

Interesting theory.

The suited and booted of London aren't exactly stupid so given that this is probly how it was done "if" it was the Grey Suits.

The question lies in what do 'they' want?

I wonder if Visor (Crisis management company) who were running an exersize on the EXACT london stations had a leak?

[edit on 12/7/05 by Hunting Veritas]

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Halfofone
If it is true this will defiantly play into the Idea that the shadow gov. is behind this

Really? Not black market trafficking of military weapons and explosives, which is known to occur? A secret evil shadow government is more likely? The shadow government took british army explosives, gave them to terrorist dupes, and also left the materials to make explosives in the houses?

Military inadequacy?
or
Shady conspiracy?

Ti think its neither. The weapons could've been bought on the underground arms market.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
As you said my good Hunting Veritas..What do they want...

If it is the booted and suited of the dark corridors of the power within the power, what do they hope to achieve..??

Its time to start asking who is the real power ??

Forget the puppets that we see daily on the national news and in the papers, i´d be a lot more worried of the "rogue" elements within the intelligence services who are currantly runing amok not only in Britain but Europe doing their will without fear of retribution..after all "who hangs the hangman"..

If the same people can take out a member of the royal family and her boyfriend and get away with it whos to stop them now ??.

I fear they want to change political opinion about some issue or some country or other,that by other means would be impossible, using this as the exscuse they need to implement their own secret wars of political espionage, swaying of public opinion and the creating of instabilidad in foreign governments. After all if theres no enemy theres no work.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan A secret evil shadow government is more likely?

I never said more likely, I said it will fit the theory.

Ti think its neither. The weapons could've been bought on the underground arms market.

would this not then fall under military incontinence, IF they are of "military origin"

Don't get me wrong I don't perscribe to any theory yet, it is to early, but I have a few questions that I think deserve answers.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   

A SINGLE bombmaker using high-grade military explosives is believed to be responsible for building the four devices that killed more than 50 people last week, The Times can reveal.

Similar components from the explosive devices have been found at all four murder sites, leading detectives to believe that each of the 10lb rucksack bombs was the work of one man. They also believe that the materials used were not home made but sophisticated military explosives, possibly smuggled into Britain from the Balkans.....

The public anger will strengthen Tony Blair’s hand as he prepares to speed up new anti-terrorist laws to help the hunt for the bombers. “If, as the fuller picture about these incidents emerges and the investigation proceeds, it becomes clear that there are powers which the police and intelligence agencies need immediately to combat terrorism, it is plainly sensible to reserve the right to return to Parliament with an accelerated timetable,” he said.

source- london times

here we go, the new laws are comming down. Who wants to bet that it's even more draconian than ever before.
Stay awake

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Halfofone
I never said more likely, I said it will fit the theory.

That really doesn't make much ofa difference. A secret shadow government fits almost any situation.

would this not then fall under military incontinence, IF they are of "military origin"

Sure, but it might be the incompetence of the serbian army, or the bosnian army, or the chech army. Those are the ones that are involved in the nexus of black market arms deals and islamists in Europe, not the British Army.

Don't get me wrong I don't perscribe to any theory yet, it is to early, but I have a few questions that I think deserve answers.

Definitly. But the main issue here is that islamist terrorists were active in Britain, that there is a support network of extremists in the UK, who have been knowingly allowed into the UK by its overly permissive fugitive acceptance policy. This never should've occured in the first place, but it looks like the brits are taking sensible steps now, emphasising that immigrants adopt british culture and making speech that is intended to incite violence illegal and actually arresting the guys that did it. Next step would be to extradite the people that other governments are looking for, like when the US or France wants to trie an islamist terrorist, or even when Saudi and Pakistan want to, regardless of how 'fair' their homesystems are.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   

On BBC Newsnight just now - the explosive was accetone peroxide (home-made not military spec!) hence the security cordon in Yorkshire, it's highly volatile - seems they didn't care about their neighbours either.

From CTID56092,

the house in Leeds was a bomb factory.

See this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

dh

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Forget this one

[edit on 14-7-2005 by dh]

dh

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

On BBC Newsnight just now - the explosive was accetone peroxide (home-made not military spec!) hence the security cordon in Yorkshire, it's highly volatile - seems they didn't care about their neighbours either.

From CTID56092,

the house in Leeds was a bomb factory.

This is all misleading garbage
They are trying to drag you into the detail so you miss the main event
Missing the wood for the trees they're rapidly trying to plant

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Meantime, the BBC, citing sources close to the investigation, said the explosive used was the highly unstable TATP (triacetone triperoxide), made from freely available ingredients.

It said the explosives, found in raids in the city of Leeds, are thought to be similar to materials used by British “shoe bomber” Richard Reid who tried to blow up a transatlantic flight in 2001 with explosives concealed in his shoes.

we never did find out who provide the bomb to Richard Reid, looks like we may find out soon enough. hope we catch this bomb maker.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Nygdan

I never said british army.
look, I'm saying this could be a link back to who is responsable for aiding terror, islamic, british,balkan, or what ever it REALLY is.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
London Bombmaker arrested in Cario

us.cnn.com...

The British newspaper reported that several kilos of "potentially dangerous" chemicals were found at his flat Wednesday night after army explosives experts blew open the front door.

I highly doubt the military is mixing their own with several kilos of dangerous chemicals

kix

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 01:11 AM
link   
If they blew the car (read evidence), next time they will put radioactive material in the car so the fireworks get "interesting"

Also If the bomb maker has a lot of explosive materials at his flat, why did they blow up the door? , is like Yosemite Sam lighting a match in the dinamite storage in cartoons... man ! the crap they make to fill the news and give closure to this is amazing....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join