It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

setting up suspects

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by WissNX01

I guess your going to continue basing this idea on the idea of when we funded Bin Laden 20 years ago, huh? That may have applied then, and applies to the Palestinians, but otherwise, they are independant. Reports are surfacing that AQ is using the poppies in Afganistan to fund thier terror. They dont need anyone now.

yes so i hear, terrorists are funded by drug money.
this just further implicates agencies like the CIA with these terrorists.
Al-Qaeda as far as i am concered is just a name for a group of terrorists, thats is all it is. There is theory that is somehow magically extends into a big world wide pyramid network of cells, but that appears mere speculation.

The existance of this organization has not been proven in the public arena, or even so far in a court of law, so it remains a consiracy theory at best. It is worrying to see how easily government officals can become caught up in a conspiracy theory of which there is no evidence, just out of fear.

It is my belief that this magical criminal organization that somehow works around the world is what it can only logically be, a powerfull intelligence agency. No real criminal organization could withstand four years of being pursued globally by many nations and still be operating.

There is no doubt that some Muslims hate the west, but most terrorists groups concentrate on working in their own country, as we have seen. Very few attacks spread into usa, uk, spain.
It is my belief that these attacks were in fact planned by an intelligence agency, or group that would benefit from manipulating public opinion.
One of the main reasons i believe that is the very existance of the scapegoat group, 'Al-Qaeda.' Which so far appears to be an imagination, a made up group which does not exist, certainly not with the powers it supposedly has.

It is there to scare people, it is everywhere and cannot be stopped, blah blah, sounds like pyschological scaremongering to me.

I remain suspitious on a higher level than the nationality of any bombers, i am not interested in nationality, only criminality, and if these terrorist bombers whatever nationality they are turn out to be paid by cia black-ops ie: drug smugglers and there like, then that level of compliance in the creation of any terror event should not be overlooked as it has been in the past.

If Al-Qaeda as you say are funded by poppies in Afghanistan, then which government do you think is harbouring and supporting terrorists now?

<< 1   >>

join