It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you preparing for the H5N1 Avian Flu?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Is anyone out there preparing for the H5N1 flu? I was curious because I was considering actually buying some Tamiflu which is the antiviral that is in mass production and distribution right now throughout the countries. Apparently the WHO is really digging in with trying to contain the outbreak of this flu in poulty in Asia. I know every year we always here that the BIG one is way overdue. I follow this type of event from year to year and this one to me really does have the potential to do some damage.
I know this has been brought up in other threads but I just wanted to know if anyone was taking action themselves.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
i've been thinking about preparing for this h5n1 flu aswell, i think something is going to happen on a masive level and i don't think the governments of any 1 country can provide enough assistance to there people by themselves if we are people can help educate others on the severaty of this flu virus i beleive it could help alot in hte long run.... i am from ontario canada and i have a couple contacts from the Canadian intelligence Comunity because i seek a career in that feild .... if u think that a certain "educatuon program" of some sort would be relivant please reply or e-mail me at [email protected] or add that address to msn messenger............ thank-you

join