It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blair rejects calls for probe into bombings!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1972
Where is the footage of the cameras from the streets and the underground?
Or will we shortly hear phrases like "The footage has proved to be inconsequential and shows nothing that can be used as evidence" or maybe "For an unknown reason between the hours of 08.00 and 09.30 all the cctv units in london had a nervous breakdown and didnt tape anything"

Maybe we´ll have one or two mysterious suicides aswell, maybe from the cctv controlers or tube station workers...wouldnt be the first time would it!!

Or your psychic or you already read about the cams not working XD

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Yhanks for the link Benevolent.
I think were going to find that this will be just the first "coincidence" or piece of "bad luck" that we are going to hear about in the case..

Things are starting to move now....soon the press will start with the government supplied stories and disinformation.

Isnt it all too familiar........I think we´ll have one or two more deaths in relation to the case soon aswell...

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
camera footage is being looked into as we speak,
i did hear reports that footage is being released because one frame is believed to show one of the bombers, it was either sky or bbc who reported it.

ill find out

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
This should make you feel less paranoid... hopefully.

Link

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Those tasked to catch the terrorists can't concentrate on that while they are also having to try and cover their 6 from a political investigation.

Which do you want, a political witchhunt or a real atttempt to get the bad guys?

An investigation would be the REAL attempt to catch the REAL bad guys...??

With all the evidence of 9/11 and shipping the materials immediately to China, the way the three buildings collapsed although only two were hit by planes, defying the laws of physics, being the only steel buildings in all of history to collapse (yeah, defies chemistry too) and now the London bombings being denied an investigation, I'd rather have somebody allowed to put their nose into this and find out who is responsible via investigation.

I'm going with political witchhunt this time.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Why would those who are searching for the bombers have a need to 'cover their 6'?

And who is suggesting a 'political' investigation, I'm suggesting a legal investigation of a crime. The terrorist-catchers are not under investigation, the investigation is to find out for sure who did it.

The ones who are expected to find the bombers are the same ones who will be hanged for not doing more to prevent the occurance to begin with. It is natural, and should be expected, that the agency will be extremely nervous with a investigation going on while they are attempting their own investigation to find the terrorists. Also, as I said, it would only turn into a political tool. Blair has enough sense to understand this, and knows that focusing on the act of war is what needs to be done.

It boils down to whether or not you think the government is at the bottom of this, or do you think the Islamofascists are at the bottom of it.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Can't anyone else see what is going on here?

The reason they don't want to do an investigation is becaues then the REAL terrorists will be discovered, just like 9/11, they delayed the investigation for 14 months! And then when they did it, it was described as "a half baked farce"

Wake up and see what there doing, there probably busy altering that video footage as we speak, if these explosives were not home made, where did they get them from?

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 04:04 AM
link   
MATRIX, no im not psychic...i´ve just seen it all before...just like everyone else..lies, disinformation, "strange" coincidences etc....history is starting to repeat itself.

I agree 110% with THOMAS CROWN, the fact the dont want an inquirey is an arse covering act, its a time gaining exercise so they can brush all their mistakes under the well used government carpet.

The inquirey would without doubt show glaring failings by the police and military intelligence units in England or if not failings, a total lack of co-operation and collabaration between the forces of security of the state, exactly what happened between the FBI and the CIA.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 06:21 AM
link   
``

Here's another site which reports on those 'little piles of dirt'
which the PTB try to use the sweep it under the rug. strategy.

waynemadsenreport.com...

as you scroll down, there's possibility; neo-nazi link to London bombings
further down; Italians' bust of 142 terrorists made headlines, but the
13 CIA 'contractors' and fascists &/or vatican fringe were downplayed.

[interesting factoids the high-profile news generators don't release on pg 1]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join