It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in baltimore

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goosenapper
Isn't Towsen and the 695 Beltway in general a somewhat urbanized area? Why then would anyone think it a good place to showcase the skills of a classified aircraft? That makes no sense to me. If these craft are products of the US, it just goes to show that the powers that be truely have faith in their ability to deny everything while waving it in our faces.

Thats a good point Goose. I'm in Bel Air MD, and back when my son was maybe 3, or 4, he was standing by my car away from the house when I heard a big boom (maybe around 7am). I was locking up and looked at him immediately. I could not see up at the time. "oooh!" he said, after the boom. (The kid was scared to death of loud noises). I went to him and looked up to see a very tight "doughnuts on a rope" contrail.

"Did you see it?" I asked.
"Yeah, it was a diamond" he said.

He later told me it was light brown, and looked like it had been made of light brown bricks...but definitely a enlongated diamond shape.

Later on, we started hearing about "Aurora", the diamond shaped (Black Project) craft out of Lockheed Martin.

I have seen one other "secret" aircraft over my way, which until recently I knew nothing about.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
In early May of this year I witnesed my first UFO. I live in baltimore city (Mt Royal ave and North ave). I have flown several aircraft and was a trained observer in the Civil Air Patrol so I am fairly confident in what I saw. I had no Idea that Baltimore is subject to this many sightings!

[edit on 13-7-2005 by spike]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
More than you'd think Spike.

Now think how many there have been and never reported.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
yea there are many strange happenings in baltimore ufos, blair witch, anyway there seem to be more sightings coming up but what do i no that was probably the first ufo i ever seen.

this happend like a month ago though and i was just visiting my cousin.

i used to live in baltimore but i moved and can u believe that boltimore was the place were i got interested in ufos and alien. ever since elementry school...

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
These are fascinating accounts. According to the NUFORC database, sightings are occuring everywhere. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
ur welcome anyone have any experiences please post them

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   
One thing I'd just like to add to all this.

I have never shared my sighting outside of ATS, which is why i pay little attention to people who laugh at what I saw. They often think the idea of a clearly non-standard aircraft over a major population center is unthinkable, when in truth, me and who ever else saw the one I did never talk about it. Not because its not real, but because there is no point.

My other sighting was back in the early 90s of a formation of 3 black triangles. Or rather a early version of them, when they were less triangular and more mantaray shaped.

The people who hound Area 51 to me are wasting thier time. Thats just spy planes, the real question is why are there aircraft over major population centers so much and what are they there for.

The worst part of UFOs is the skeptics completely discount sightings and the believers are mostly nut jobs.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
hey i respect what u think, but not everyone is a nut job, for some people this is just a hobby to make the day go by for others its life. and what u said about area 51 just spy plaines, i think that is true but there is more to it.

www.ufomind.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Hey thats where I live. Baltimore

Around four o clock on Thursdays. A squadron of A-10s flys over my house. I also see a lot of other military aircraft, such as those cargo planes. There are also allot of helicopters from the four news stations and the numerous hospitals. Then there are the vast amounts of small private planes and large jets flying into and out of the various airports. Sometimes there are also blimps. And sometimes there are geese migrating to the cheasapeake farmland. So it could be any of those things and it probably is.

[edit on 16-7-2005 by Vegemite]

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
are tlking about this happend in baltimore or england because i really didnt understand u

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join