It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK Assassination/Bush Family History (must see)

page: 1

join
share:
Aim

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Anyone interested in alot of relevant information regarding the JFK Assassination and what effect it had on America aswell as it's people should take a look at this video I have found. It is 171MB big (1hr 30 mins) but well worth the download. It places the evidence on the table for you to see, and makes it quite clear the Bush Family (namely George Sr) had high stakes in the matter. It also notes out their family history with the Nazis.

This is a serious matter, do not expect far fetched theories in this video, there are none. The evidence is presented and followed through with clear commentary.

madcowpolitics.com...

Feel free to comment.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Wow......thats all I have to say about this movie. Its kinda long and drawn out but completely worth watching.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
This same video can be downloaded here, also.

www.mindtoysrus.com... The file name is different, but its the same video

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The good: It exposes what many have known, and that is the possible Bush Sr and Nixon connection to JFK's assasination. A lot of people dont know that yes, Bush Sr was working for the CIA pre 1976, and that he was connected to the bay of pigs fiasco.

However, this documentary is so poorly done with bad photoshop and windows media programs, as well as rips off South Park and other stuff...and then goes into a tirade at the end trying to say JFK Jr was assasinated by Bush(the fact is John John died in a plane accident that actually was, just an accident)
that it really takes away from the message.

With the awesome scope of Martial Law 9/11, its surprising Alex Jones would release on prison planet such a crappy done documentary. A lot of whats covered was in JFK the movie, except for the Bush/Nixon/E H Hunt stuff.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
If anyone had the right to kill Kennedy then it would have been Nixon. Kennedy stole the election from him. I think more dead people voted for Kennedy then for anyone in any other election before and since. The fact that Nixon, aware of the crime committed against him and the nation, chose not to contest the election is a true statement of his character. He knew that such a situation could truly tear this nation apart. If only Al Gore had shared in his sentiment (even though Gore lost legitimately.)

Now bring on the liberal hate comments towards me, Nixon and my mother!

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Rasputin13, can you back that up with some facts?

The re-count after the election actually awarded one more state to JFK (Hawaii) and did not award one to Nixon - which would have been expected.

www.presidentelect.org...

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I thought Johnson had him killed? so where does Lyndon fit into this? I do believe that Bush could have been behind all this. There were so many theories. which are we to believe?

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chasrac64
I thought Johnson had him killed? so where does Lyndon fit into this? I do believe that Bush could have been behind all this. There were so many theories. which are we to believe?

Who knows, maybe Oswald really did do it all by myself. Im more willing to believe partially the official US story on JFK than the official 9/11 story. Still, all these years later not much new evidence has come out on JFK, or any new credible revelations.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I think JFK was assasinated by someone in our goverment but was organzed by John B Johnson, it all fits together. If you did a lot of research and watch the documentary movie about him you will figure it out. I also think the CIA was some how involve with the assasination.

"During the 60's JB Johnson was vice president, and he wanted the cold war to happen. So since Kennedy did not agree with him, he had him killed. Kennedy had a lot of enemy's he had fired one of the people from the CIA, and he also wanted peace in this country not war! althrought in a couple of years of now, I hope they have that trial and find out who is really responsiable for his death.

I know it was a conspiaracy between our goverment, just proving it, with

out being killed will be pretty tought!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I put together a web page that shows the chain of command of the assassination. Its not completly finished yet, but it will give you the idea. There is also another video coming

www.mindtoysrus.com...

[edit on 13-7-2005 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this video.

I've had it on my desktop a few days, and today I had some free time, and sat down and watched it. I haven't really looked into the Kennedy Asassination much before now, but I thought Alex Jones made a solid case in the video, laying out the information he presented in a clear and concise way. It's had me reading up about the people involved for the rest of the day.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   

How anyone could believe Oswald did all this by himself with all the evidence out presented as well as the forensic expert testimony, it just beyond me. Oswald = patsy

Just out of curiosity has anyone here read Jim Marrs book "Crossfire"? Or Gerald Posner's "Case Closed"?

[edit on 24-7-2005 by Eden]

new topics

top topics

join