It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Histories Tragic Events, Wars & Numerology Linked with Freemasonry & Illumaniti

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Polyyton, Isatheprophet, and others who have noticed the same strange recurring numbers like 11 and 33 found in dates where tragic events like 9/11, 3/11, and 7/7 took place to look over some interesting information that these numbers are being used by the practices of the mystery religion Freemasonry.

Once you understand the importance the numbers 3, 7, 9, 11, 13, 33 , 39 have with the Freemasons, you'll realize that Freemasonry has had a major influence for many decades within the powers of politics. Illumaniti was a group led by Freemasons, as you'll soon find out. (One example to prove that is this graph)

I present these two links:
World Trade Center - The Revelation

Masons and Occultists revere the number '33'

Please Mods, allow me to post the above links.

I am deeply disturbed how all this nicely fits together. It makes alot of damn sense to me, and I believe this is very important so please, let this be the highlight of discussion. We can talk about if Al-Qaeda exists or not for days to come, but I think there's a bigger piece of the puzzle we haven't seen yet, and so far what I've found is not looking good.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia
Once you understand the importance the numbers 3, 7, 9, 11, 13, 33 , 39 have with the Freemasons, you'll realize that Freemasonry has had a major influence for many decades within the powers of politics.

Excellent!

Please educate the unfortunate uninitiated on the importance of these numbers and how evil Freemasons use them to dominate the hapless planet.

Meanwhile other members can get on with something useful.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Above top secret = 3 words
Deny Ignorance = 13 letters

Is Abovetopsecret a tool of the freemanson

Please there is a fine line between numerology and having to much spare time on your hands

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Sandman ...

You have 664 ATS points.

Please post 2 more BTS posts, then meet me in the secret Illuminati chamber for instructions.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sand_man
Above top secret = 3 words
Deny Ignorance = 13 letters

Is Abovetopsecret a tool of the freemanson

Please there is a fine line between numerology and having to much spare time on your hands

There's nothing funny about this. If you actually went to the links provided, you would know what eudaimonia is talking about. It's really interesting once you read the links.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
MaskedAvatar....spooky
just goes to prove people see what that what to see. Point proven!!

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
With a single post (or two) you have cleverly avoided the Devil's Number, the disputed number of the beast. It seems you will be free to pursue your posting career beyond the evil clutches of the Secret Societies and their numerological recorders.

Phew.

What a fortuitous escape.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I don't buy this nonsense. You can twist the numbers however you want to fit whatever you want the answers to be. There are so many variables that were beyond the control of the "Illuminati" to begin with. Such as the number of people on each plane, the number of crew members, the number of letters in "New York City" and "Afghanistan" and so on. Not to mention the length of a 747. Gimme a break!

Someone definitely has way too much time on their hands.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Excellent!

Please educate the unfortunate uninitiated on the importance of these numbers and how evil Freemasons use them to dominate the hapless planet.

Meanwhile other members can get on with something useful.

It is better for those who are willing to learn and be open minded about a subject like this to look into it themselves rather than for me to babble on only a portion of the whole grand scheme of things and have others later only end up being confused. So basically I handed over an article, and if some want to read it, then great, at least they've read all there is about it and made up their own minds.

But I've noticed from your other responses that you're not taking this seriously.

MaskedAvatar and Sand_Man, I'm just providing information, and instead of sitting back on your easy chair chuckling as if what I've said is absolutely absurd or impossible, why not engage others in your own point of view.

You won't even entertain the thought, you immediatly reject everything. A better response would've been, "You know, I've heard of this but I don't think it has any substance, here's what I think." Instead, you made it into a game. Talk about close-mindedness.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   

You won't even entertain the thought, you immediatly reject everything. A better response would've been, "You know, I've heard of this but I don't think it has any substance, here's what I think." Instead, you made it into a game. Talk about close-mindedness.

It's OK, I reject nothing without reason, and a small part of my esoteric knowledge has been opened through not a small number of years of exposure to what Freemasonry offers in many of its forms.

Troll-shooting is an established sport in the ATS Secret Societies Forum and I have made some ass-umptions about where this is all leading. It was the Administrator of the site himself who once taught me the all-important value of "levity" at ATS.

3 and 33 have some particular significances.

But please inform us (as your articles do not) of the special numerological meanings of 7, 9, 11, 13 and 39 to participants in the Craft. I will certainly not dismiss your valid answers lightly.

OMG - there were meant to be 20 hijackers on 9/11 but then there were 19 and the night before 4 of them are purported to have been entertaining with lap dances and then 9 of them were misidentified by the intelligence services authorities for reasons of incompetent investigation or predetermined results or identity theft.

20 + 19 + 4 + 9 = 52. At least with my numbers I'm playing with a full deck.

* edit - returned the "t" stolen from identity theft *

[edit on 10-7-2005 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Buddy assumption is the wosrt thing you can do
. " A better response would've..." makes you sounds like a nagging wife. With one response you have gauged my ablillty judge information. that could re-write the definition of close-mindedness.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I like the bit about the numbers of passengers on each plane. Because the terrorists obviously were able to control that!

And to make 33, he uses flight 11, and ignores flight 65. He ignores it because it doesn't fit into his desperate need to turn it all into a numerological conspiracy.

You can choose any random numbers and then find mathematical occurences of them all over the place.

I was born 11/11/66... does that mean I am the devil or does it mean I am the illuminati?

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DonkeyPlopPlop
I like the bit about the numbers of passengers on each plane. Because the terrorists obviously were able to control that!

And to make 33, he uses flight 11, and ignores flight 65. He ignores it because it doesn't fit into his desperate need to turn it all into a numerological conspiracy.

You can choose any random numbers and then find mathematical occurences of them all over the place.

Terrorists onboard planes, eh? There were no hijackers. At least that's what all the evidence points to, if you cared to even read up on it.

This is just one of many articles:

No Suicide Pilots

Flight 65? Where are you getting this flight? There was no Flight 65. There were 65 passengers on flight 77.

And still...

6+5=11

That wasn't too hard, right?

Read this and tell me with me a straight face that it's all a coincidence:

A Thematic Number for 911 Attack

I was born 11/11/66... does that mean I am the devil or does it mean I am the illuminati?

No, we're not talking about birthdays here. We're talking about important historic events that has made a considerable impact into public consciousness. There is a difference.

Nice try.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   
sorry, my mistake. I meant flight 77. which still doesn't aid the 33 conclusion.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   
okay, this was a double post. i will babel on, NWO.

did you know there are people who believe anything? there are. believe it.

[edit on 12-7-2005 by billybob]

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   

In Jung's book 'Flying Saucers', he analyses seven dreams that contain UFOs. He does alright but it's hard for a guy like me to ignore how Jung doesn't think the BRAND NEW SATELLITE ENVIRONMENT is worth mentioning as a possible influence on the space-machine symbolism (although in fairness it had JUST arrived). The dreams are much better interpreted as reacting to Magnetic City or Satellite or prophetic of the Meme. Anyway in the seventh dream the UFO is a living fish-amoeba which puts on an incredible show "for our benefit", then personal contact is made by a female passenger to inform the dreamer that his life is important to the people where she comes from....... it reads like a pretty good survey of psychic mutations from Meme to AP....... and Jung, happily, gives us the date of the dream, which turns out to be..............
*drumroll please*
44 YEARS TO THE DAY BEFORE SEPTEMBER ELEVENTH 2001!!!!

posted by 'linus minimax'.

it's the android meme we have to reckon with. call me crazy.

don't forget, the bombing is 7/7/7, not 77, ....2005=2+0+0+5=7

444 days after 311 which was 911 days after 911.

[edit on 12-7-2005 by billybob]

new topics

top topics

join