It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Map of the moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Hi all,

Just a quick one for those interested in the supposed "Lunar One" Located on the moon:

news.bbc.co.uk...

They're planning to map the surface of the moon in full - I wonder how many professional Photoshop users work there...

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Heh.. A totally photoshop generated dark side of the moon... That we can expect...

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   
lol. Im guessing they would put some real pics in the map and then mix the real pics in with photoshop..so it isn't COMPLETELY un-true

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 12:27 PM
link   
"Pay no attention to the base behind the curtain...."

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 02:59 PM
link   
are they gonna go map the moon on the second largest solar flare in history? cuz when they went there the first time there was a huge one i've heard

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Would they have to doctor anything, at all? provided that there is an alien moonbase (and, as much as I believe in ETs, I don't believe in that, yet), it's probably very well camouflaged. after all, it would only need a single 'hanger door' or pad for the UFOs to land on... the rest of the structure could be underground, well hidden from the view of any satellite.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Hey that guy who sells parts of the moon already gives you a map of the moon. Stupid ...
Oh man I really need to stop these worthless replies...

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Well,
The moon has been heavily mapped for decades, now... I assume that the person who started this post was mentioning some new undertaking that might bring to light anything that's been constructed since the 'good old days' of space exploration.

In terms of real estate, though, ownership of any part of the moon is specifically outlawed by several acts of the United Nations and various international treaties. Should the Chinese 'claim' the moon when they land in a few years, they will be in violation of those laws.

In the same light, the United States is expressly forbidden from undertaking its "denial of space" proposal.

top topics

join