It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Mossad = al Qaeda?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mycroft
The CIA is not the police, billybob. Try not to be obtuse.

[Edited on 19-8-2003 by Mycroft]

are you policing me?
i feel obtuse today. let me go with it.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 02:07 AM
link   
besides which, camps are not decided by the labels attached to the outside. it is the intent of the participants which determine the nature of any given group.
the police are not all good.
the secret police are not all bad.
the "jews" are not all "semitic".
i hate labels.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Ok that site with the optical illusions we all get in email forwards periodically is uh... very imaginative. CA, the writer of that article must LOVE the Israelis if he believes Israel is smart enough - and the rest of the world is stupid enough - to allow their minds to be controlled by some painted upside down V's.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I'll include a link to a webpage to somebody who says that the Mossad have created the myth of Al-Qaeda as it is today. I would have to say that Al-Qaeda is the myth creation of both Mossad and the CIA together.

The people of the United States are not dealing with an enemy from abroad. They are dealing with an enemy that is from within, namely the Government. Al-Qaeda is the "boogeyman" created by those Intelligence Agencies. It's obvious most are not aware of this in the mainstream, only us conspiracy people realize it, like myself.

Unfortunately, yes, the enemy is within. Which is why I call Al-Qaeda, Al-CIA-duh.

I leave you with Al-CIA-duh.

[edit on 16-7-2004 by IMMORTAL]

[edit on 16-7-2004 by IMMORTAL]

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
�A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.�
Marcus Tullius Cicero, 42 B.C.

Respects,

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
I'll include a link to a webpage to somebody who says that the Mossad have created the myth of Al-Qaeda as it is today. I would have to say that Al-Qaeda is the myth creation of both Mossad and the CIA together.

The people of the United States are not dealing with an enemy from abroad. They are dealing with an enemy that is from within, namely the Government. Al-Qaeda is the "boogeyman" created by those Intelligence Agencies. It's obvious most are not aware of this in the mainstream, only us conspiracy people realize it, like myself.

Unfortunately, yes, the enemy is within. Which is why I call Al-Qaeda, Al-CIA-duh.

Yes, but the problem is no one wants to hear this, though it be truth.

Mossad has every single Islamic terrorist group in the world infiltrated. The Pakistani ISS chief, who sent $100,000 directly to Atta, was in the US during 9/11. You can't tell me no intelligence services saw this coming from miles away. Yet, without the Soviets to justify foreign excursions beyond our borders, the government created an strong boogeyman. I always thought Dick Cheney was smiling a bit too much the first time I heard him say 'Al-Queda.'

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 07:08 AM
link   
The Institute for Intelligence and Special Operations, otherwise known as 'Mossad' has been appointed by the State of Israel to collect information, analyze intelligence and perform special covert operations beyond its borders.

"Where no counsel is, the people fall, but in the multitude of counselors there is safety"

Proverbs XI/14 Mossad

When the State of Israel was declared, David Ben Gurion, Israel�s first Prime Minister, voiced his views on the establishment of intelligence agencies to operate on behalf of the nascent state. On 7 June 1948, he held his first meeting on this matter with intelligence officials.

On 13 December 1949, following detailed staff work, David Ben Gurion appointed foreign ministry special operations� adviser and former Jewish Agency state department official Reuben Shiloah, to establish and head the �Institute for Collating and Co-ordinating Intelligence Operations�. This date is considered the date the Institute for Intelligence and Special Operations was established.

On 2 March 1951, as a result of the experience gained in running State intelligence agencies, particularly in overseas� operations, Ben Gurion ordered Reuben Shiloah to set up the �Directorate�, within the Institute for Coordination, to take all overseas intelligence operations under its wing. The foreign ministry and, to a lesser extent, other agencies had hitherto operated abroad.

The �Directorate� was the initial incarnation of the main collection unit in the Institute for Intelligence and Special Operations. In 1952, Reuben Shiloah retired and General Security Agency chief Isser Harel was appointed in his stead. He served as Mossad Director until 1963. The two founders shaped the Mossad to address the reality and the needs of the State of Israel in its early years.

Over the years the Mossad expanded into many fields (the most prominent of which were):

• Covert intelligence gathering beyond Israel�s borders.

• Developing and maintaining special diplomatic and other covert relations.

• Preventing the development and procurement of non-conventional weapons by hostile countries.

• Preventing terrorist acts against Israeli targets abroad.

• Bringing Jews home from countries where official Aliya agencies are not allowed to operate.

• Producing strategic, political and operational intelligence.

• Planning and carrying out special operations beyond Israel�s borders.

Some of the Mossad�s operations include:

• Pursuing Nazi war criminals, culminating in the capture of Adolf Eichmann and bringing him to justice in Israel.

• Locating and returning to his family Yossele Shumacher, a small boy who was kidnapped in Israel and spirited abroad.

• Bringing home the Ethiopian Jews.

Rebekka

• top topics

<< 1   >>

join