It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Mossad = al Qaeda?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I�ve been checking in a lot of websites, and in fact in different matters, and there is a little link that points at the Mossad always, even in the 11-S, Libya, Lebannon, Palestine, Egypt, Syria, and many more in Asia and Europe.

Mossad are well known as the best Intelligence agencie in the world, the strangest thing is that Israel just has 55 years history, for those 55 they got above any other agencie in the world, even when the other had much more time, actually a little tiny country like Israel holds the best technology and some of the best army in the world. Just think about it, how long does the mossad really exist? More than FBI CIA or Mi5 or KGB or whatever? Comparing the Power that america has and the power that israel has, how is this possible?
Also above the Mi5? Don�t you all think this is weird?

Check out the article, it has some links.

PA uncovers Israelis posing as Al-Qaeda agents
A story by Sophie Claudet recounts the arrest of 3 men used by Israel to create a fake "al Quaida" cell. Michael Rivero wonders if perhaps the whole of al Quaida is not actually a completely fictitious creation of the Mossad, the Cia, and other secret organizations.

www.rumormillnews.com...

[edit on 16-7-2004 by Banshee]

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Talk about biting the hand that feeds you....

Sorry, I can't buy that at all. The history of Al Queda is pretty plain to see...(former Afghan freedom fighters) Mossad may have the best intelligence in the Middle East, but not in the world. They have the benefit of being able to focus on a relatively small geographical area, while as the world policemen....we have to operate on a more global scale. Thus, their resources are allocated more tightly in their region, whereas ours are more world-wide....

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 10:00 AM
link   
The NSA exists longer than the mossad. And most agencies were created during or just after the second world war.
Israel is fully depended on the US, almost all military equipment is bought from the US.
I don't belive the mossad is actually more powerfull than the CIA and MI5/6, surely they know their way around in the middle east, but the western intelligence agencies are more active worldwide, like gazrok said.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Talk about biting the hand that feeds you....

Sorry, I can't buy that at all. The history of Al Queda is pretty plain to see...(former Afghan freedom fighters) Mossad may have the best intelligence in the Middle East, but not in the world. They have the benefit of being able to focus on a relatively small geographical area, while as the world policemen....we have to operate on a more global scale. Thus, their resources are allocated more tightly in their region, whereas ours are more world-wide....

www.upi.com...

Maybe that helps you a bit my dear friend.
Enjoy the reading, and anyway don�t forget certain things about middle east, and some others. When did all those "terrorists groups" started?
Where they there before the creation of the Israeli state? Where they suicide bombers or stuff like that?

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Mossad doesnt operate just in the middle east, they are global too. They have been busted in Mexico, the US, for starters, reports of them tinkering in Russia, Cuba, and africa also abound.

The CIA and Mossad go hand in hand, the Mossad is almost like the brainchild and product of the CIA. Its because we feed them to the tune of about 10 billion a year. They are the best and scariest because we helped make them that way. Without the support, both finacially, militarily, politically, ect, of the US and UK, Israel would be nothing.

Yet, the hand that feeds them gets bitten and gnawed on, and strangely, dips back into the sack for more food.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Tells alot..

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Unien very interesting website the one from the picture u added, Read this, and tell me what you think about it

homepage.ntlworld.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Mossad doesnt operate just in the middle east, they are global too. They have been busted in Mexico, the US, for starters, reports of them tinkering in Russia, Cuba, and africa also abound.

Didn't say they weren't global....just that we are more global, and that they concentrate more resources in the middle east.

CA,

Interesting angle, but they would have no such benefit with Al Queda, as they would have with Hammas, as Al Queda's stated goals are radically different in aim. I can see better where you're coming from though...but I hardly think that aid to Hammas would have been a majority opinion of the Mossad...more like the actions of a few within, (if it did indeed occur)....

Of course, without Isreal, the terror groups wouldn't exist...that's a given. And Isreal has certainly been no angel in it's dealings with them.... But for me, the bottom line is that terrorism against civilians is not a valid way to voice protest, so I will never have sympathy for the Palestinians, as long as they continue to use this "tool". The line between Palestinian civilians and combatants is blurred (so before you try that arguement...
), as you have kids in civilian clothes, lobbing grenades or strapping on bombs. This line is not blurred when it comes to distinguishing Isreali civilians from military....and that, to me, is the big difference here....

Uninen,

Very thought provoking...to say the least...

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 12:07 PM
link   
cold anger's right. his avatar says it all. mossad/cia/nsa/csis/M16/kgb/gestapo owns your mind until you realize the truth of this.
i think the big mistake everybody makes next is to think that the factions described in the media are truly groups working towards their apparent goals.
things are much more complicated than that.
we ALL have that little angel and that little devil sitting on our shoulders. from danny glover to the unibomber(mind controlled victim of the system).
the patterns the true seeker should look for are the patterns of human cognisance and stimulus/reaction. this is what "the enemy" uses against we the sheeple.
all these labels(left/right, terrorist/freedom fighter, arab/jew, white/black, america/china, dem/rep, etc...) are used by the global controllers to internally divide and conquer the group mind. works real good, huh?

[Edited on 18-8-2003 by billybob]

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 12:40 PM
link   
If it smells like dog poop, looks like dog poop, it will taste like dog poop....or will it?

"Mossad and Moving Companies: Masterminds of Global Terrorism?"
www.cassiopaea.org...

"Possible Israeli Foreknowledge of 9/11 Attacks"
cooperativeresearch.org...

"Mossad Happy Dance"
www.cassiopaea.org...

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Mossad is only the foreign element of Israel's security service, the Shin Bet is their homeland security.
Mossad is often hailed as the most infiltrative over-seas security agency, also MI5 are poorly organised and the individuals are over secretive and often skillfully inept.

MI6 and the CIA haven't adapted to the post-cold war world, the Mossad is much more experienced in dealing with localised terrorism, infiltrating networks, and ultimately working closer together. the Mossad have a more unified agenda. I believe the Kidon, the elite group made up of Mossad agents are the world's best security officers.

As far as al-qaeda goes, i don't have a clue how well the MOssad have infiltrated al-qaeda, but this would be a priority for them, and something they would have been capable of.

However, there are a lot of websites that have an anti-Israel, and even more unfortunately an anti-jewish agenda that contain twisted facts and nazi propaganda disguised as commentary. These sites pick up on tiny scraps of what is often rumour or lies and report it as evil Zionist terrorism.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Well then where to begin...

CA asking if there were ever suicide bombings and terrorism before Israel existed is hysterical. I'll leave it to you to figure out why. While you're at it, ask yourself how come there was never any power grid outages in the middle ages.
Secondly, the way you idiots whine about Mossad operating globally is absolutely the most ignorant thing I have ever seen. EVERY COUNTY SPIES ON EVERY COUNTRY. Why do you people not comprehend this? Every major country with an intelligence operation has agents strewn throughout the known world. But it's only a problem if Israel does it.
Uninen, their motto is not the nicest sounding thing in the world but I sure like it better than your motto: "Maybe we should bring back Auschwitz"
Although mottos don't matter. Uninen would complain about Israel and it's agencies even if their motto was "hugs and candy for all".

And just as Peace said a second ago... there are way too many people picking up scraps of rumours and twisting into a fantastic anti-Israel horror story. Sounds like the best description of CA i have ever heard.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 03:03 PM
link   

While you're at it, ask yourself how come there was never any power grid outages in the middle ages.

That's priceless!

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoLD aNGeR
Unien very interesting website the one from the picture u added, Read this, and tell me what you think about it

homepage.ntlworld.com...

I'll tell you what I think of it. I think it's absurd to take an inverted "V" and pretend it's a subliminal representation of a star of David.

International forces adopt common symbols to help them avoid friendly fire casualties. In the first Gulf War, the inverted V was the symbol used by the coalition armored forces.

When the first of these tanks returned to the US, some citizens saw the markings and took it to be evidence that UN forces were in the United States and the comming NWO was at hand. Nope, they were just our own tanks.

Before you buy into this subliminal fantasy, consider this:

The people that were attacked by these tanks had months of warning. They knew exactly who was attacking them, and no symbol subliminal or otherwise was going to trick them into thinking the attacking forces were anyones other than that of the US Army and her allies.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 01:29 AM
link   

PA uncovers Israelis posing as Al-Qaeda agents
A story by Sophie Claudet recounts the arrest of 3 men used by Israel to create a fake "al Quaida" cell. Michael Rivero wonders if perhaps the whole of al Quaida is not actually a completely fictitious creation of the Mossad, the Cia, and other secret organizations.

An Israeli posing as Al-Qaeda? Well, just what do you imagine intellegence officers do?

Or let me put it this way: If you heard of a police officer posing as a drug dealer, would you take that as evidence that the police are dealing drugs?

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 01:31 AM
link   

homepage.ntlworld.com...

Well.. i had allready readen it.. i dont know.. maybe its truht.. or then it is just TOTAL BS.. kinda makes sense though.. "V"
I mostly wondered about this image:

Btw..

"Get rid of the obscene subliminal Jewish �V� forever, and replace it with national insignia, suitably camouflaged of course. Add discreet regimental markings, and fly an identification pennant from the radio aerial on every vehicle. If American, British and Australian servicemen must die because their own politicians are too weak and corrupt to stand up to a few thousand Jews, then at least let them die under their own colors."

Makes sense.. but feels like HATE PROPAGANDA..

*edit*

But then again.. the pages resist the "secret agenda" or the NWO and not the Jews in general.. so..

[Edited on 19-8-2003 by Uninen]

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mycroft
An Israeli posing as Al-Qaeda? Well, just what do you imagine intellegence officers do?

Or let me put it this way: If you heard of a police officer posing as a drug dealer, would you take that as evidence that the police are dealing drugs?

the CIA runs the coke scene, so, YES.
see michael rupert's material at fromthewilderness.com.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 01:49 AM
link   
The CIA is not the police, billybob. Try not to be obtuse.

[Edited on 19-8-2003 by Mycroft]

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uninen

That's because it is.

While I agree that we went to war in Iraq for the wrong reasons, Israel wanting us there was not one of them.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mycroft

Originally posted by Uninen

That's because it is.

While I agree that we went to war in Iraq for the wrong reasons, Israel wanting us there was not one of them.

Yeah.. BUT: you really cant know.. can you?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join