It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sig hile Mr. Bush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
what is up with that power hungry freak. hes going to get us nuked by someone. he is killing off a whole generation with this war. wheres Bin Laden its been 5 years. how hard is it to find someone that lives in a cave and drags around a diallis machine with him. so is this little monkey in the white house could just our boy and girl out of Iraq id respect him a little.

why is there all this man power in a country that doesnt want us there? WHY,WHY,WHY,WHY,are uor soilders dieing for no good reason?

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Whilst I appreciate your sentiment....it might be a little hasty shouting "sig heil" and alluding to Bush's synchronicity with Hitler.

Go look at the cave systems in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan, for one thing. If Bin Laden is still there (which seems...a tad unlikely), then he has a huge advantage over any allied forces:

He KNOWS these cave systems, dialysis machine or not.

We don't even know where most of them are.

Besides that though...this country just voted the man in for a second term, during a period where we were already in Iraq.

That's quite the vote of confidence, non?

Obviously not all of the country thinks he's doing the wrong thing on that one.

(edited to add: One other thing. Hitler actually served his country militarily, and was charismatic. I'm not sure I could accuse Bush of either of these things
)

[edit on 10-7-2005 by Tinkleflower]

join