It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muldashev's theory

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dessi_Bulgaria
One thing that was missed in the conversation about Muldashev and his books was that actually the religious people such as Masters, Lamas, etc, with whom he spoke never said that Mohhamed, Jesus or any other were not messiahs. They say,indeed, that Jesus and Mohhamed were students of the Bonpo-Buddha. When questioned why there are so many religions one of the Lamas said that although all of the enlightened were students of the Great One- Bonpo-Buddha, they were individuals, as well, so they did interpret their teachings in a different way. Of course, however, they were people from our ( the Fifth Civilization ) who were long ago held in Somati.

That gave me the idea that it is really possible, both historically and Biblically since we have evidance of what is called the resurrection of Jesus. He could have been into Somati when in the cave! IN A CAVE! one of the places which provides the temperature for a person to be in SOMATI!

Forgive me for being a kill-joy. I'm not even trying- it's just what I naturally do well. If we're gonna assume that Jesus was burried then got back up and lived again, we may as well believe the whole story, shouldn't we? The resurrection is the most unbelievable part!
Besides- Jesus was stabbed in the heart with a spear after being crucified. One of the desciples was a physician, so I'm guessing that he wouldn't have written that down by mistake. Good luck sleeping through that (well... good luck waking up anyway).

Also the way he cures people is absolutely explicable when bearing in mind the fact that this is possible through concentrating positive psychic energy!

Show me.

Christianity has never given me enough, when talking about belief...it is too much hidden into words and stories of shepherds.

Perhaps we're blaming Christianity for being a victim of circumstances. You sound like a person who may take an interest in integralism (the persuit of the underlying spirituality which all religions share). My friend Meera wrote a paper i'll try to get for you which discusses the way that western religions have been overlooked by many because they are too familiar.

Basically, it could be argued that regardless of its overall truth, Christianity is more spiritual than tradition generally makes obvious. In western tradition, God's have generally been little more than supermen. The confinement of God's to physical form and physical powers in Western thinking has paralyzed the understanding of Christianity's basis, even though the spirituality is right there in our faces even in the orthodox form of the religion. When you get right down to it, the most apparent difference between Christianity and other spiritualisms is that Christianity presents moral and conceptual absolutes for the world. I can see why this isn't attractive but it's also realistic. I -expect- a good religion to explain the order and working of the universe, otherwise it would be incomplete.

A few well known things about Christianity which would trigger very careful and likely unsatisfactory replies if presented to your minister:
1. Genesis clearly states that man can become like the Gods (yes, it's plural in Genesis).
2. God is can't directly control men or angels. He has to influence them externally. So what does this say about the natures of God and man?
3. Everything God offers is accomplished BY FAITH. You don't grovel for a blessing- you know that god knows your needs, you know that god will provide for your needs, god provides for your needs. In other words, you aren't given things- you manifest them; hardly a western concept.

More to follow- i'm interrupted.

[edit on 4-5-2006 by The Vagabond]

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   

They say,indeed, that Jesus and Mohhamed were students of the Bonpo-Buddha.

Bonpo-Buddha wouldn't be the universally accepted Buddha would he.? If so, then please explain how Jesus, who lived a generation after buddha entered nirvana could have been a student. If you study history you will find that each generation has a messiah. I think all messiahs are ET directed and instructed. In other words, someone up there is always trying to help us.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by j2ts2

They say,indeed, that Jesus and Mohhamed were students of the Bonpo-Buddha.

Bonpo-Buddha wouldn't be the universally accepted Buddha would he.? If so, then please explain how Jesus, who lived a generation after buddha entered nirvana could have been a student. If you study history you will find that each generation has a messiah. I think all messiahs are ET directed and instructed. In other words, someone up there is always trying to help us.

Yes, Bonpo-Buddha is not the universally accepted Siddharta Gautama. But even if he was, as you might have thought, Jesus could still have been a student of his. The idea here is that Jesus was not "born" for the first time in the period between 7-1 BC ( Historians are not sure about the date). He, according to Muldashev's conclusions based on the Lamas words, was in Somati, which requires a well-developed body. What the Lamas say,though, is that Jesus is certainly from our civilization, where as Buddha(Siddharta Gautama) may not have been ( according to the Buddhist annals, when pictured, Siddharta does not really look like a man from our civilization only). The interesting part here, is when Muldashev compares the ophthalmogeometrically pictured man, whose eyes are on the Buddhist pagodas with the description of Siddharta. Gautama has almost the same features as the other one, but he also has some homo sapiens characteristics (from our civilization). That leads Muldashev to the conclusion that Siddharta Gautama may well has been an atlanto-human. Whereas Jesus is described as a 100% human.

Actually Jesus and Siddharta might have lived at almost the same time(Jesus7-1 BC(we still can't really date his birth) and Siddharta 6-5BC)

The other thing here is that all the mesiah are students of the Bonpo-Lama ( That's the great one) and they are awaken from Somati periodically.

[edit on 26-8-2004 by Dessi_Bulgaria]

[edit on 26-8-2004 by Dessi_Bulgaria]

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Agnis, i noticed that you have read several of Muldashev's books and i have one, "from whom we originated" but it is in Russian. I have had problems finding english translations to read and i was wondering if you had english translations and if so where i could find them. thanks

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I read this book in Russian and it's too much of a red herring. I really sense there is a mix of a fiction and speculation in there. As much as I would like to believe in cool stuff like that, I just don't find this credible. There is simply no evidence for these claims.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Geez, someone bumped this thread again....

Since I posted this I have stopped believing in any esoteric or conspiracy nonsense, hence, please, don't ask me anything regarding it; just thinking about what I wrote in this thread makes me feel ashamed...

Originally posted by gorillaslav
i was wondering if you had english translations and if so where i could find them. thanks

Nope, I read it in Russian, as far as I remember, at that time it was only in Russian.. Anyway, don't spend your precious time reading it, better devote your time to study something useful

[edit on 5-5-2006 by Agnis]

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   

If we're gonna assume that Jesus was burried then got back up and lived again, we may as well believe the whole story, shouldn't we? The resurrection is the most unbelievable part!

I think all messiahs are ET directed and instructed. In other words, someone up there is always trying to help us.

If you are assuming ET intervention regarding Jesus and the Christian religion, I agree and can point out spots in the bible that can easily be interpreted as evidence.

But if that is the case, why would the resurection be so hard to accept?

Star Trek did this one. They were observing a planet from within a sheilded cave. Got discovered, one of the locals was killed. They beamed em up and fixed the heart, sent him back. Now THEY were gods I forget the episode but I am sure a Trekkie out there will find it

Wanna be a god? all you need is a space ship, a hidden communictor [lapel pin] and a transporter

"Let there be life!! [beam down a cow] Behold I have created a cow!"

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   

There is simply no evidence for these claims.

There is in Tibet

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Geez, someone bumped this thread again....

Yep only because I was researching backgrounds for a new thread of my own and this was all that showed up in my search paramiters

Stopped believing huh? Life is a conspiracy... or at least a big joke on us

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
stopped believing? how do you do that? i wish i could be ignorant like i used to be again.
what is your trustworthy source of information now?
please don't tell me newspapers and television!

btw kustonovich goerich also wrote about tibet and a interessting find overthere.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
As noted otherwhere.

Examples of Europeans being considered Gods due to advanced technology usually last only brief time. The natives always seemed to figure it out pretty fast.

What I always find amusing is that the "evidence" for aliens as gods comes sources written and read by men talking about where the gods came from......

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agnis

Since I posted this I have stopped believing in any esoteric or conspiracy nonsense, hence, please, don't ask me anything regarding it; just thinking about what I wrote in this thread makes me feel ashamed...

You must have read the last book.....I thought the previous 3 or 4 books were good...i couldn't wait to get the last one...Oh God it was such a disaster i couldn't get past half of the damn book! I demand my money back! The guy sold out to fame I think!

[edit on 30-6-2008 by Dessi_Bulgaria]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Agnis

Hey Agnis, check out Xee-A Twelve Site

Dr. Amitakh Stanford basically answers all the questions, especially if you are familiar with Dr. Muldashev's work(mainly his inconclusive questions), you'll understand this Truth of truths...

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agnis
Currently I believe Erich von D䮩ken more than Bible.

VonDaniken's lies are far, far easier to uncover than any of the Biblical authors.

He's even admitted to creating his own evidence. I believe it was the Lolladoff Plate.

Paid a potter to actually make that "ancient" artifact.

Harte

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Agnis

www.worlditc.org www.spiritfaces.com www.paraview.com/macy
www.lightandmagic.co.uk/multi-dimensional-man.html
www.etmedical.com

top topics

<< 1   >>

join