It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Origins of Illuminati

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2002 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Actually if you want to know the real origin read Atlantis section on my site.

posted on Oct, 15 2002 @ 08:05 PM
link   
THE ORIGIN WILL NEVER BE 100% FO SHO KNOWN. AND IT DID NOT START FROM GODS, AND SMOKE A BLUNT NOT CIGAR

posted on Oct, 16 2002 @ 11:29 PM
link   
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY THE WORLD I PREDICTED TO END IN 2016, ALSO THERE IS PREDICTED TO BE A GREAT WAR IN 2003. THAT IS FROM THE MAYAN CALENDAR WHICH IS USUALLY RIGHT. FREAKKKY

posted on Oct, 17 2002 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I hope you don't mind Tyler, I'm borrowing this. This is a good chart for comparisons. Great find courtesy TYLER!

[Edited on 17-10-2002 by Constitution]

posted on Oct, 17 2002 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Actually i fist saw it at Willies

www.subversiveelement.com

posted on Oct, 19 2002 @ 07:42 AM
link   
The bible indicates that the current pope will leave office in
2003. after this massive revolutions and wars will break out.

after the great chastisement which will demolish three quarters of the
population, there will be an era of peace which will be short lived.

Than the antichrist will rise into power and the end will come.

This is how many saints predicted it.

Does god really need to prove his existence? but he has through miracles. I have
personally seen these miracles and "know" jesus is th christ.

You atheist will be given a sign though because of gods mercy and love
for you.

peace.

posted on Oct, 19 2002 @ 10:18 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 10:12 AM
link   
according to that chart.. a new power came July 21, 2000... what was it?

posted on Dec, 7 2002 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Tyler, you got all that out of a Salvador Freixedo book, right?

And also, Truth, where in the Bible does it say that? Because last I heard that date has been changing for tooooo long. (Then again, you can find prophecies in Moby Dick and Dune as well)

You don't need to be a genius to figure out this Pope won't get through 2003 alive.

[Edited on 7-12-2002 by Magna_Machina]

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   
www.prolognet.qc.ca... - Illuminati.

www.rense.com... - An essay summing up how f***ed over by your government you Americans really are.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Tyler may have been banned... but his post was about the closest thing to the real truth that we may ever get..
I sense some real basic fundamental truths in his post.

Just because someone doesn't know how to relate their words in a mature and respectful manner does not mean that they are wrong.

Religions need to wake up to the reality of the god myth.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Yes, there is a God myth, but unless you know exactly what you are going to replace it with, in the mind of people, good luck to ya.

People want easy answers when you take their old easy answers away, otherwise its easier to call you crazy, try to discredit you, etc.

There is a reason for 'unexplainable' human suffering, yet that it is unimaginable does not help.

Cain offers the fruit of the ground to God while Able sacrifices the firstborn of his flocks. God respects the blood sacrifice but not the offering of plants. - Genesis 4:2-8

To get God's favor back, what must Cain do? He must sacrifice his own brother. Afterwards, he is rewarded with the mark of Cainship (Kingship) by God (although we are told it is a bizarre punishment which only serves as a reward, because God doesn't seem to have thought it through?).

Someone said the 'Conquistadores' didn't commit human sacrifice. That is laughable, as who killed more Aztecs, the Aztecs or Conquistadores?

Killing people violently for no reason (ie. the innocents) is ALWAYS sacrifice.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be nice if we could say we have actually evolved and become intellegient enough to not need another myth to replace the god myth?
sadly I don't believe we are at that point yet.. at last not in a large enough majority although we are getting closer. I do believe that we are much closer now than we have ever been before.. there may always be a few that refuse to be anything but sheep, but the percentage of people with a greater awareness is increasing daily and I do believe someday we can abandon the god myth without having to stick another myth in its place to placate those who need to be led.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Rubbish. Most of it.

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
To me, it seems as if you are relating several different religions from far different parts of the world to the Illuminati, but I could be simply misunderstanding you. Back then, it seems illogical that the Aztecs and perhaps another sect of people in Asia or another part of the world would be able to sustain a stable form of contact. And if this is not true, are you suggesting that all of the Illuminati have ancient bloodlines from the Aztecs? Or are you suggesting that these "Gods" were everywhere around the world, and humans all around the world did so? Because that seems like it would be intertwining various religions in acts that they did not take a part in. I'm a bit confused as to how you are stating the basis of the Illuminati, in a single group of Aztecs, or all around the world?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join