It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror and Elections.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I find this very interesting now that we're getting closer to election day. Yesterday I read an article talking about how another "9/11 Style" attack on the U.S. is very likely to happen. And now today (8/18), another new article is up and now it says that a "9/11 Style" attack is very likely to happen within the next year or so. Possibly trying to scare people into being on-edge about an attack of that magnitude coming soon? I would be so damn pissed, and know for sure, that the U.S. Government is behind the terror attacks, if a new one occurs before election time. I'm just waiting to see what's going to happen.

Link

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 10:57 AM
link   
If I was GW...and was truly able to orchestrate such attacks (which he isn't...), then it would make more sense to have a big attack be thwarted, and publicly, than it would be to have an attack.

By showing the thwarting of such an attack, he would show the American people that he is getting the job done, and should remain in office!

But, he can't do this...nor does he need to.

The Dems are fielding the usual peanut gallery of candidates nobody would elect in a million years, and can't just focus on one candidate...thus, virtually assuring that Shrub is in for another term....*sigh*

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Maybe Bush doesn't have the means to do so, but it doesn't mean he doesn't have the knowledge of something happening from inside info. The Illum have total power of such an event, even if it Bush doesn't.

join