It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO UK hacker guy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Carl Sagan smoked pot
it was reported on CNN years ago i actually have a video of this very newscast laying somewhere around here

Carl Sagan had 22 or more PHDs
and smoked weed often

hell i got a 1380 on my SAT while i was stoned

your just ignorant for judging someone over something you know NOTHING about obviously lol

and im semi-ignorant for even judging you back as a judger but anyways

hope you can see the light now

weed has no effect on your intelligence

if your a "stupid" stoner; it was because you were "stupid" before you ever even smoked pot in the first place

i can find countless SOBER people who cannot tell you what the 4th planet from the Sun is; much less the 3rd
i can find countless SOBER people that think supermarket tabloids are legit

dude weed has nothing to do with anything

intelligence is a choice; not a by-product

either you like thinking; or you dont wanna do it
very simple at the core

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
This is the classic " I- know-I'll-do-a-really-big-hack-and-become-famous-scheme". These computers that the government uses aren't that hard to hack. Hell I've been working on them for over 10 years. The unclassified network is just that. Unclassified. The most that any of these hackers would get is email information and accounts. The dumb thing he did do, which most hackers comsider a no-no is delete accounts. Not just one, but 1300 accounts. If your going to go poking arond in any network, that is a major rule to not break. I do agree however that smoking weed does not make you stupid. I've never done it myself, but there are plenty of people I've known who have and do not exibit the typical bafoonary behavior.

-Aza

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
yeah dint sound like he found much. And the stuff on the robots he was chatting bout. Well ive known about miltary using drone robots for years, its even been on the TV.

Not too sure about the Non-terrestrial officers though. Unless they are just astronaughts. There do have people that live out in space stations after all.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I would tend to agree. All UFO/ET classified information now a days isn't written on any paper, and isn't really stored in any computer systems. It's more word of mouth, brain to brain.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Ive never once said the guy wasnt intelligent. Im just saying that he sounds like a story maker seeing as he himself says most of the stuff he saw he cant remember seeing cause he was so stoned.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Has anyone posted this yet???? Its the dudes official website! Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!
spy.org.uk...

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
In military/government parlance the term 'terrestrial' does not always indicate 'earthbound' as we might interpret it, often it means 'assigned'. So Non-assigned Officers is something we can probably get a handle on.

Even into the late 80's-early 90's, most of the 'really, really, secret stuff' our Military/Government has wasn't even on computers (I used physical punch cards well into 88 on moderately classified M/G systems).
I'm a little 'dubious' about finding this information anywhere NEAR a Windows PC connected to the Internet.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Having gone through many of the documents written by "small" groups such as NSA etc, regarding computer security, it is painfully obvious that secret information could never be found this way.

All serious companies and/or government organs have security groups which goes through the important parts of their networks to find and eradicate possible backdoors. Not to mention the fact that truly important information is always being kept on parts of the networks which one cannot reach from the outside.

[edit on 13-7-2005 by BlueEyes]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join