It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are the jinn, reptilians?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
reply to post by geek101

The Jinn.... I always thought about these things since hearing about them. My local garage man is a muslim, I was going to ask him about them, you took the words out of my mouth. From what I gather the Muslim acknowledges the existence of this jinn, I get the impression it's something we can't see but is there. I like the way they accept their existence, people baptised as a Christian haven't actually got a clue about much else out there or higher existence in itself. You say "do you believe in ufos" they say "don't be stupid," while at the same time they agree that god (something that is Unidentified, can Fly, that is an Object) exists lol! I was reading this stuff last weekend in the Sunday Times and the article in the Magazine part was on someone in the US who was investigating UFO Orbs called Heinemann or something similar, he was on about them being interdimensional and as the human is basically blind and only can see a very limited fraction of the available light spectrum, this sounds like the Jinn.

The Quran refers to the Jinn as "they see you from where you see them not".

I think that Mankind should turn up the heat a little by developing technology to see these creatures.

Animals can see beyond the range of humans which is why it is said that Dogs can see them.

In the past, Ghost investigators often took infra-red cameras to attempt to see things beyond human vision. Maybe they were on the right TRACK....

P.S. I think Ghosts, Shadow People, Reptillians, Fairies, shape shifters, poltergesit etc are actually Djinn. Oh, and Christians beieve in them too (as Incubus and Sucubus\Demons). Remember when Jesus excorsied a man and thousands of these creatures came out of him (Gospel of Barnabas). Other relgions believe in them too as well as cultures from asia to america but each given them their own name.

How interesting...

[edit on 5-9-2008 by Jinni]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
You're from the UK too yeah? It's so strange the way we never know much of the muslim faith, yet when one begins to see the things there it all seems so interconnected, I mean Islam and Christianity are basically Judaism, each a variation of the original religion going their own way, there's so much (probably everything) in common. I love the way these people accept the jinn. As you say it's so fascinating. As a teenager it was like, it's all just this and that, religion was something like a fairytale to me and my mates, something like a joke. After the following decade and the experiences it all seems so very real.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by geek101

No, they are not reptilians, they are mostly muslims and very islamic.

Muslims believe there are 2 types of jinn, islamic jinn and kafeer jinn ( non islamic jinn ).

Since jinns live among muslims who believe it, they are actually very islamic and jinn is not reptilians, it is not alien either. It is part of islam.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by joinats

Originally posted by geek101

No, they are not reptilians, they are mostly muslims and very islamic.

Muslims believe there are 2 types of jinn, islamic jinn and kafeer jinn ( non islamic jinn ).

Since jinns live among muslims who believe it, they are actually very islamic and jinn is not reptilians, it is not alien either. It is part of islam.

That's not true. There are Jinn of all faiths including Islam, Paganism, Satanism, Christian etc.. Quite how many we don't know. Jinns don't necessarily live with humans. Actually, the relationship and interaction is yet, unclear. They are not exclusively part of Islam they are part of God's creation, nature or the Animal Kingdom.

I agree that Jinn are NOT reptilies but the idea of the 'reptillians' talked about by David Icke fits with the description of the Jinn. But it seems Jinn like to shape shift into reptiles (according to Quran, Bible, and David Icke's sources).

It is also unclear whether they can travel to and live on other planets either but there is some indications that they can. Ref:Quran. Jinn used to travel to the 'heavens' until God stopped them with strong warders.

[edit on 5-9-2008 by Jinni]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

islam is not judaism. it is for all mankind whereas judaism is for jews and jews only! get your facts right buddy!

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni

Originally posted by Jeremy_Vaeni
According to Farah Yurdozu, Turkish psychic/ufologist, the Jinn are reptilians. (Followed by the requisite, "and they control everything.")

Thanks for that useful pointer!

Do you mean Jinn are 'reptillians' (note the marks) or reptillian animals? I think the former rather than the later surely.

Yes, the former. Sorry for answering this ages later. I forgot I posted here!

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I see these things... and they do waver in shape... but they seem to have a base form... which I describe as kind of like a "grey", but a bit more twisted and bizarre. I've seen them look more reptoid, but also more insectoid, and sometimes they look like golum from Lord of the Rings. I think they're actually manifestations of a greater entity which uses them as remote controllers in order to influence the behavior of physical beings on this plane. Any sense of a "djinn" having independent thought is an illusion.

I mainly only see their eyes most of the time, but they exist in all civilized human dwellings. I think there's something about electronics which makes it easier for them to influence human behavior.

I get that sense. Especially since the place they manifest the most is in the room with the fuse box in the basement. Also, shows like ghost hunters always talks about electromagnetic frequencies, and how that can "cause people to see things and feel as if there's someone there"...

I personally know next to nothing about Islam, but I believe the ghost phenomenon to be a clever ruse used to fool humans into accepting the presences and trying to communicate with them thinking that they are human spirits... but what I don't get is why would a freed spirit who has exited a human body A) look like a human with clothing and all, and B) want to remain in a world where they can interact with and affect almost nothing? Supposedly, there is a ghost of a girl in my house.... never seen a girl ghost before, only these "djinns".

Also, interesting note... the family who lived here from the time this place was built in the late 60s to the time we moved in here in the late 70s had a son that used to complain about being visited by "demons" and the family just exhibited very bizarre behavior in general... well the son went on to kill his wife and kids. One night during a power outage, my mother felt it prudent to tell me about that. I was glad the power came back on that night, needless to say.

But I see these things daily, and I think they're trying to drive me crazy and isolate me from others. I'm a very social person, but lately I've found myself seemingly abandoned and ignored. A bunch of seemingly unrelated events became highly related when a few of my "friends" at first joked about being Satan worshippers, and then ended up attempting to kill me a couple of times.

So yeah I haven't socially recovered from that since. I consider myself a level headed person, but I am also very open minded, and I notice too many similar accounts to mine.... too many correlations between what I'm experiencing and ancient myths about unseen parasitic forces....

I'd really love to believe I'm crazy, but believing I'm crazy doesn't make the things go away... nor does it necessarily mean that I am crazy.

I don't believe ancient texts are all just mumbo jumbo and that everyone back then was highly illogical and superstitious because of underdeveloped brains or lack of technical knowledge.

I sometimes get sick and tired of debating about social problems, because nobody ever considers that maybe we are being guided by these beings for their own predatory purposes... and that society as we know it is a physical manifestation of their influence into our reality.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The Jinn were the lower leveled invisable creatures that are also associated with the word "demons", but that demons actually came in more spiritual and more phyiscal types, the Jinn were actually the more physical type.

This planet has been all but cleared of these creatures, however there are "positive" versions of the same creatures still on world doing their good thing.

You can read more about these creatures here:

Creatures that exist midway beween the phyisical and spiritual realms.

The Beings that would be come associated with the "reptilians" stem out of the mythology of they that came down. That would be the associates to the planetary prince.

So although the beings that would become known as the "reptilians" are not the same as the JINN, they share a common historic link.

[edit on 9-12-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

Dear Dunwichwitch,

Very interesting story. I advise you in the name of Allah (God/YHWH) the Almighty, the Most High to listen to the recitation of the Quran and to become moslim and you will be protected against these creatures bothering you. Jinns are decendents of Iblis (Satan) same as we are decendents of Adam.

Here are some very usefull links for you to explore:

www.angelfire.com...

www.thejinn.net...

www.scribd.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

The jinn are made from a"smokeless fire" as indicated in the Quran. To understand this you can try to understand how we, humans, are made form earth/mud (Maybe a better translation is matter). But think of the story of Adam. So the Jinn cannot stand water on which Quran has been recited and they cannot stand the sound of the recitation of the Quran. It makes them feel pain same as a glas can be broken through sound.

Be aware of the Kabballah and Freemasonry, these are magic spells books invoking the Jinns first written in Babylon.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Yes, the jinn are a separate life form from humans, and were actually created before us humans. In the Holy Qu'ran it states that they were made from a 'smokeless fire', the only conclusion I can get out of that is electricity? maybe, i don't know for sure.

The original jinn was Iblis, who became Satan, the leader of the jinns. In the qu'ran jinns can be good or bad, just like humans.

What I can also tell you about Jinns from the quran is that they are able to travel in deep space to edge of our universe and the beginning of the other heavens ( and eavesdrop into heaven, to the edge of our universe / higher dimensions) However, after Mohammed p.b.u.h. past away, a barrier was established in this area to cut off the jinns from eaves dropping as Judgement Day approaches

Also another interesting tidbit about jinns is that they used to have direct contact with humans in the past- think sumer, babylon, egypt and their serpent kings and black magic (and of course their predecessors: Atlantis maybe? Noah's people and the great flood?)- so God made King Solomon a prophet to have power over these jinns and to have power to create a barrier between us and them so they can not directly influence us unless they are summoned by us through rituals, opening stargates, and black magic which was and is practiced by the lucerferians....because there is no direct manipulation, this is now established through symbolism, secret societies and their rituals, energy harvesting through architecture, manipulation of frequencies, mind control etc...
---these stories are in the Qu"Ran, and in my opinion, I believe it to be true...

these are just my opinions based on my study and research on the ancients, religion, God, the elite etc....I know nothing is for fact because there is no hard evidence, so I'm not one to debate, God knows best of course....

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by geek101

I suppose that it could include repitlians, really it is anything "otherwordly" typically yes it usually it is interpreted as spirits. There are two stories that I have heard from family, but I've never experienced it personally. There was one story I remember about in a Palastinian village, it was said to be a jinn. The dog would follow this girl around, look into her windows, generally pretty obsessed with her. One day her father followed the dog back to its home, an abandoned well, and saw it dancing around upright, speaking in Arabic, and doing all sorts of things that dogs do not do. They boarded up the well so it couldn't escape. Now, a dog is not a spirit so boards would keep it in, but if it was "possessed" by a jinn I think a spirit could escape simple boards.
Another one was a deserted village, there were houses still there but no one lived there, it was said to be a jinn village. At night all the lights would come on and you could hear people talking, but you never saw anyone.

If someone more knowledgable could clarify, I thought that jinns could only live on holy ground? But I hear people all over the world blaming things on the jinn, so I'm not sure if that is right.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by searching4truth]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I think jinns are higher dimensional beings, that can show themselves at will, and we cannot see them if they dont want us to. And I believe their power depends on their energy, and they could be either positive or negative, like everything else in our universe.

reply to post by searching4truth

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by dunwichwitch
I see these things... and they do waver in shape... but they seem to have a base form... which I describe as kind of like a "grey", but a bit more twisted and bizarre. I've seen them look more reptoid, but also more insectoid, and sometimes they look like golum from Lord of the Rings. I think they're actually manifestations of a greater entity which uses them as remote controllers in order to influence the behavior of physical beings on this plane. Any sense of a "djinn" having independent thought is an illusion.

I mainly only see their eyes most of the time, but they exist in all civilized human dwellings. I think there's something about electronics which makes it easier for them to influence human behavior.

I get that sense. Especially since the place they manifest the most is in the room with the fuse box in the basement. Also, shows like ghost hunters always talks about electromagnetic frequencies, and how that can "cause people to see things and feel as if there's someone there"...

I personally know next to nothing about Islam, but I believe the ghost phenomenon to be a clever ruse used to fool humans into accepting the presences and trying to communicate with them thinking that they are human spirits... but what I don't get is why would a freed spirit who has exited a human body A) look like a human with clothing and all, and B) want to remain in a world where they can interact with and affect almost nothing? Supposedly, there is a ghost of a girl in my house.... never seen a girl ghost before, only these "djinns".

Also, interesting note... the family who lived here from the time this place was built in the late 60s to the time we moved in here in the late 70s had a son that used to complain about being visited by "demons" and the family just exhibited very bizarre behavior in general... well the son went on to kill his wife and kids. One night during a power outage, my mother felt it prudent to tell me about that. I was glad the power came back on that night, needless to say.

But I see these things daily, and I think they're trying to drive me crazy and isolate me from others. I'm a very social person, but lately I've found myself seemingly abandoned and ignored. A bunch of seemingly unrelated events became highly related when a few of my "friends" at first joked about being Satan worshippers, and then ended up attempting to kill me a couple of times.

So yeah I haven't socially recovered from that since. I consider myself a level headed person, but I am also very open minded, and I notice too many similar accounts to mine.... too many correlations between what I'm experiencing and ancient myths about unseen parasitic forces....

I'd really love to believe I'm crazy, but believing I'm crazy doesn't make the things go away... nor does it necessarily mean that I am crazy.

I don't believe ancient texts are all just mumbo jumbo and that everyone back then was highly illogical and superstitious because of underdeveloped brains or lack of technical knowledge.

I sometimes get sick and tired of debating about social problems, because nobody ever considers that maybe we are being guided by these beings for their own predatory purposes... and that society as we know it is a physical manifestation of their influence into our reality.

I think you are correct. I've been studying elves specifically, for some time now, and that has led me to learn about jinn and aliens and demons and all sorts of things.

I've never seen the things you speak of, but I have heard them, and I know for a fact what I heard was not in my head because I was with my fiance and she heard it too, and exactly the same thing I heard. So we both definitely heard something unexplainable, whether or not someone chooses to believe it was entities. All I know is we were practicing witchcraft with the intent of calling upon the elves and they definitely showed up.

We called upon them and in no time we heard footfall approaching us through the forest (it was about midnight during an eclipse). The footfall was the sound of leaves being shuffled. Soon it turned very loud as the noise got closer, and then we realize it was multiple entities running towards us. We even heard bells! We then heard them cross the path we took into the woods, and saw the bushes moving in front of us as they walked right up to us. We could hear them talking, but it wasn't like how people talk. It was like whispers over whispers.

It spooked us, so we asked them to please leave, and they did. It was an event that changed my life. I've been studying elves and fairies and jinn and demons and angels ever since.

Here's a comparison to demons:

mandrake1975.hubpages.com...

I believe there is an electromagentic connection as well.
edit on 12/4/2011 by HillbillyHippie1 because: because I can.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I believe the article is spot on.

People are never going to believe it though because they are convinced that we are talking about fairy tales and Keebler elves, but they get that attitude without justification and without knowing very much history.

People all over the world have taken these entities very serious throughout history, perhaps even more serious than God.

The Germans and the Norse had the elves, the Celts had the fairies and the Aos Si. Other cultures had vampires and werewolves. The Christians and the Jews had the demons and angels, and in Islam it was the jinn. In other places it was Nature Spirits. It was always shapeshifters though.

These entities were believed in all over the place, and if you read up on history they were taken with extreme seriousness. The people back then did not think these things were myths, they believed them to be 100% real. Why are we so brainwashed as to think that we are somehow that much more intelligent than they that we are able to see it was all myths, but they could not?

I'm more inclined to believe my ancestors really thought there was something to it than mere superstition. Do you really think they could build structures, make weapons, and design art, but they couldn't tell the difference between natural and supernatural phenomena? I do not believe they were that backward.

Attributing something to the supernatural that you do not understand is one thing, but believing in these entities and mistaking them for natural phenomenon is an entirely different allegation, which is what is commonly being made. They were experiencing something which did not fit into the physicalist picture.

I believe these entities do exist and they are something akin to electromagnetic energy in substance. They probably exist on a wavelength that is not readily detectable to humans and maybe not even to any technology we currently have. Maybe some of them even blinded us from being capable of detecting them? Or something else exists which blinded us from detecting them?

I don't see why this gets laughed at, it is completely physically possible. Physicists hypothesize all sorts of dimensions and universes, so it is no more insane to believe in such things than to believe in ETs from another planet. Personally, I think it gets laughed at because it is probably true, there probably are interdimensional or extradimensional beings interacting with us all the time. We might even be used by them in some way like we use animals.

In fact, I believe things like the Aesir-Vanir War, the Fall of Man, the wars mentioned in the Vedic texts and the ancient Chinese texts are all alluding to when man lost his ability to physically detect these entities because some other beings or even some of the beings in question somehow manipulated our ability to see them.

Think about it, these texts all describe going from an age of peace into a new civilization, and the new gods were all about power, control, war, etc. It is a story about us being conquered and losing our ability to access Paradise (aka our true nature). It is the same story over and over again. We went from animism to polytheism to monotheism. Was that evolution of religion or de-evolution?

I don't know about Reptilians or any of that, all I know is the entities we call nature spirits, angels, demons, jinn, fairies, elves, etc., are all existent - they are real. Most religions merely argue over exactly what they are, how they got here, and what they want, but we all believe they exist. The only ones who don't believe they exist are the same ones who don't even believe humans have spirits.

Why then, are we so quick to chuck the old description of them in favor of what the people who don't even believe in spirits say they must be (ie. extraterrestrials)? Can't we both be right? Or, isn't it possible that the ancients knew what they were talking about afterall, and we're the dumb ones?

I believe theories like this are more spot on than people realize. I understand that it sound crazy, but you have to ask, why? Why does it sound crazy? It is possible, so why is it crazy to think it possible?

Arguing whether or not we have proof of it is one thing, but calling it crazy talk is an allegation with no backing whatsoever.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
No. Reptilians are afraid of jinn and will kill a human possessed by one if they may pose a threat to their hard-earned control structure on Earth.

Jinn are capable of far more. Any spiritual -seeming phenomena besides telepathy and heightened senses (which are pseudo-spiritual at best) that reptilians may exercise are very likely achieved via technology.

True spiritual phenomena as executed by jinn are manifestations of pure will and intent sans technological crutch.

Reptilians can be killed are are afraid of dying. Jinn can't and aren't.

MonarchDG

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join