It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Sick

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I hope to high hell karma gets this disgusto. I want him to know what suffering is when he goes to jail and I hope he doesn't come out alive.

A WEEPING mother told yesterday how she found one of her twin baby sons lying dead on a sofa under her computer-mad boyfriend.

Zoe O'Leary, 18, spotted the leg of four-month Byron poking out from beneath sleeping James Tuffs who was said to become enraged if interrupted while playing on his Nintendo GameCube.

She said: "James was lying on him. I started shaking and screaming at him to move. He got up and picked up Byron. I said 'Oh my God you've killed my baby'."

Byron had a fractured skull and two fractured ribs. His brother Tyrese - who was sleeping on the floor - had fractures to his skull, ribs arm and legs. Dad Tuffs, 21, denies manslaughter and cruelty.

How could anyone do that to a child, let alone THEIR OWN CHILDREN?!

T his makes me want to vomit

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Total, absolute agreement.

I'd sell my soul to baphomet to find a marriage-minded woman with plans for kids...and yet this bozo had such a gift and threw it away. For games.

I love Video Games, but let me tell you this: They aren't more important then my family or my friends. People like that, and I'm sorry for saying this, deserve to be hung by their own intestines.

Too lazy to change their kid's diapers or give him something to eat? Please.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
He was sitting on the child ?????

good grief this world is worse by the day ... Where is this Planet going to end ????? :shk:

I have also heard of poepl who have commcited suicide because of a game called Everquest ... unreal... what dod this people have inside of their skulls ??

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Are you sure this is real? It sounds like satire. But if it is true these people are sick, cruel, demented baby-killers who would rather protect a fake universe then care about the people around them

new topics

top topics

join