It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's "Loch Ness Monster"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
edition.cnn.com...
news.bbc.co.uk...
news.bbc.co.uk...
paranormal.about.com...

Someone if got the pic pls post it,i will like to see it!!

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
With the amount of supposed sightings, and one person saying it (or they) eat villagers, you would think a small team could go in adn get some pretty conclusive evidence of the monter(s).

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I checked a few sites a found one amateur video :

is probably:

www.envasion.net...

But who knows, maybe its a plesiosaur

[edit on 10-7-2005 by Charlie Murphy]

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I've never seen a sturgeon that size and I never knew they could get that big but apparently they can. Maybe sturgeons of that size are accountable for many sightings. Does anyone know if Loch Ness has sturgeons? I would think they do but maybe not. I'm also assuming that sturgeons can be different colors, right?

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Sturgeons in North America normally don't get that big (Usually 500 pounds or so is huge), but there are tropical, saltwater varieties that can get even larger. A few years back in Loch Ness, a specie of giant eel washed up on the shore, which could also explain it. They normally live in very deep water, but seem to come up into the loch for some reason sometimes. That famous picture that looks like a decaying plesiousaur hung up is probably one of the best sea monster pictures out there, and most likely to be real. It is too bad they appearently threw it back because it smelled bad
Oh well. These buggers can't hide forever
.... unless they don't exist...

top topics

join