It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jimmy Hoffa, Abducted by Aliens!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Most people know who Jimmy Hoffa "is" or really "was" The man that disappeared without a trace back in 1975. The leader of the Teamsters Union.
Sure, everybody says that he was murdered, but that is false and I have the evidence. Jimmy Hoffa was abducted on August 17, 1975, I have seen the videos, read countless documents, but the government keeps trying to cover it up with that "murder story."

When will the truth be present?

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
and all this eveidence can be found where...

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghostdog007
Most people know who Jimmy Hoffa "is" or really "was" The man that disappeared without a trace back in 1975. The leader of the Teamsters Union.
Sure, everybody says that he was murdered, but that is false and I have the evidence. Jimmy Hoffa was abducted on August 17, 1975, I have seen the videos, read countless documents, but the government keeps trying to cover it up with that "murder story."

When will the truth be present?

Well, according to your post, I would say when you present it.

However, I'm still going with the Teamsters angle until I see something concrete.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
^^^^ LOL & thats wheres he's at right now. In concrete.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonSUN
^^^^ LOL & thats wheres he's at right now. In concrete.

LOOL Holy LMAO thats absolutely hilarious!!!

jonSUN ur a trip dude

--- to ghostdog ---
why would aliens abduct jimmy hoffa of all people?

btw did u ever play a video game called Strike Force and were on a team called OAD lol?
just curious

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Yeah... what in the hell would aliens want the leader of the Teamsters for? Did they want him so they could be advised on how to steal from the Alien Union Pension Fund?

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I thought Hoffa was bumped off by the Mafia ?? I can see it now. Picture a hot sunny day in Sciliy, a nervous hood receives the news that Hoffa was not murdered but abducted by Ailens. He has to tell this to the Don. So after thinking about what to say he goes and see the Don and kisses the Don's ring. He looks at the Don. worried about what the Don's reaction will be..the Don looks at him and says spit it out, what is on your mind punk. The hood looks up and says. Jimmy was not killed but abdcuted by the Cosmic Don !! the Don laughs and the hood is surprised. Suddenly the Don rips his face off and he reveals himself to be a Reptillian. The Hood screams but the Reptillian grabs the hood and kills him. He swiflty puts back his human disgiuse on. Other hoods come running in, with guns blazing, The Don calms them down and says this hood tried to kill me, take him away. The secret of Hoffa's whereabouts remain a secret to this day .

So what do you think? It's a better story than what Whitley Striber could come up with !!!

Best laugh i have had today !!

new topics

top topics

join