It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a documentary talking about how ufos move around !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Has anyone seen the documentary labeled "Close Encounters - Proof of alien Contact"

It has bob lazar talking about the alien propulsion system, and that its a sort of gravity warp so that the object(s) encapsulated by it are "at rest" but outside of the gravity "bubble" it gets dragged around by a second gravity warp. Kind of like how the earth orbits the sun and spins around constantly, but we are not being thrown around etc.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
its not listed on IMDB for some reason

www.imdb.com...

is the director

Anyways looks like gravity distortions is what its all about, kinda cool.

it has Dr Roger Leier talking about removing alien implants

it has Gordon Cooper and talking about some stuff he saw when he was in the air force doing his missions. He says he used to see ufo formations. And that he had to report them and be quiet about it.

It also has Linda M. Howe talking about various things that she has seen, lilke the face on mars

anyways its pretty interesting. its only about 50 minutes long, im sure if you poked around maybe you can find a place to download the documentary. Apparently it was on tv so it cant be a bad thing to download it ;o

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I've seen Gordon cooper speak in a few UFO documentries, does anyone else have a hard time trying to understand what he's saying? heh

I liked the documentry btw, was a good watch

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I found a torrent for this movie.
Are we aloud to post torrents of this nature?

or is it agaisnt the TOA?

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I like how he explains it as creating a constant "down-hill" or a distortion of gravity, it makes sense, it would just be nice if there were no secrets in the entire planet a lot of us would be quiet surprised at how hollywood life really is.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arachnid69
I found a torrent for this movie.
Are we aloud to post torrents of this nature?

I searched the rules, and there was something about posting copyrighted materials, so im not sure, if it was on tv does it make it ok? or not, lets hope a mod pops in for a peek and can answer that policy question

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Meh, sounds risky, I'd better not.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   

A LINK to it may be ok, but don't post the actual clip itself....

Do a search on Lazar if you want more info, numerous threads here on him. Unfortunately, he's not an ideal witness, but there's points both for and against him....

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
The link i have is dead now(no seeders), i will try and come up with a good one soon.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

A LINK to it may be ok, but don't post the actual clip itself....

Do a search on Lazar if you want more info, numerous threads here on him. Unfortunately, he's not an ideal witness, but there's points both for and against him....

Ok, heres a link...

www.mybittorrent.com...

Keep in mind this is a old torrent.. it took me 1.5 days to get the file

Key words.. "May be ok" i hope i dont get banned for this! lol

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Nah, would be my fault too, no?

top topics

join