It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiders in "Visions"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I'm calling this a vision simply because I don't think I was asleep when it happened, and it had the same kind of look and feel as other "visions" that I've had before while awake......

my husband had called me outside to look at these funny spider that was out there. it was a little odd looking, but were of the normal size for a large spider. while we were looking at this odd looking normal sized large spider, two came out from around the back corner of the house. the first one was much bigger than the little ones and their height would come about up to my knees. But the second one that came was even bigger, and looked like it was the same height as me (almost 6 feet)!

well, they were coming at us fast, and we decide to make a run for the car...........even though we were right next to the door of the house...????

I have three kids, maybe they are the spiders, thus the littlest to the biggest......that would explain why we ran from the car instead of for the house......they live in the house!! lol

or maybe my husband, is playing around with other spiders behind my back.......and he's working his way up to amazon level!!! lol.....

I don't think so though....
any ideas what these spiders would be representing? three in a row, each one much bigger than the first? the hurricanes? terrorist attackes?

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Everyone I know who has had a dream about spiders (myself included) has woke up to find a spider crawling on them. I dont mean to freak you out or anything, but your subconcious is working and typically your eyes are partially open when you sleep. If you see a spider when you are asleep, you will dream about spiders. Kind of like if you are sleeping hard and the phone is ringing so in your dream you hear a phone ringing.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Dawn, could you give us a little more? Perhaps there is something going on in your life that these spiders are representing. It's interesting that you brought up your kids. I am assuming that you have 3 of them?
Maybe it has something to do with them. Think about what in your life this could represent.
Or...maybe it was just a crazy dream.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   
that's the thing.....I wasn't asleep.....
I don't think..

I was listening to the radio, with my eyes close, and well, from the time I close my eyes, to the time I opened them (you see a six ft spider coming at you fast and well see how much it jolts you!)...well, I don't even think it was 10 minutes.....I think I was awake. And, well, I went about a month after my mom died seeing faces flash one after the other when I closed my eyes, awake, standing in the bathroom while washing my face. this was about the same thing, not color, but different shades of gray, black and white.....don't think I was asleep, and don't think there were any spiders around that I was subconciously worrying about....

I have three kids, the youngest is 18, two are still home with us. any entrapment (one of the things the spiders could be symbolizing) is being replaced with something else.....amazement at how stupid they can act, worry, ect.....but, well, there's definately a realization that they'll all be flying out of the nest within the year or so...

my husband was the one who called me out to see these things.....and well, I don't need dreams or visions to tell be to be wary of him.....I've been aware of the little snare he's been trying to lay out for me awhile now....

of course, it could mean that I saw a commercial for the war of worlds movie that has just come out, but I don't remember seeing any and well, I'm not even sure if the movie has the same spider like alien things as the first one did anyways...and these seemed like real spiders.

for some reason I think that the spiders went from little to huge like they did has a meaning, just can't seem to figure out what that meaning would be.

[edit on 12-7-2005 by dawnstar]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Ok I reread your original post and you said you don't think you were asleep and then said that your husband called you outside to look at these things that looked like spiders.
Ask your husband. If you really weren't asleep then he can corroborate these spiders right?

Oh wait...ok I get it. You don't think these are dreams you think they might be visions. Maybe it's a lucid state thing. You are listening to the radio and relaxing which is a good time for your mind to start "seeing" things.
I don't know this is a tough one. If it is a vision I suppose you are going to have to figure out why you are having them. You mentioned you starting seeing things after your mom died and now you are seeing this. You also mentioned your husband and something about a snare he is trying to entrap you in? Maybe then these "visions" or dreams come at a time when you are feeling vunerable or wary and perhaps there is a message in them.

Maybe with the spiders it doesn't represent your kids at all but your husband and the spiders represent venom or poison and they were getting bigger and bigger because the problem whatever it is is festering and becoming bigger and more poisonious.

Just my thoughts...

new topics

top topics

join