It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martial Law and Concentration Camps

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I keep hearing on a lot of sites about martial law and subsequent round-up for camps.

I'm wondering...what exactly would take place under martial law? Does that mean automatic round-up of dissenters or whoever else? Or does that mean we just wait it out?

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
If and when ML would occur; the first to be rounded up would be Musllims, then folks of mideastern nationality.

2nd would be right wing survivalist types because the NWO is very parinoid of well armed Americans.

3rd Intellectuals-academics

4th other dissedent rabbel rousers

5th you and me

I think this is how the Nazis did it but they started with the Jews.

But hey, It can't happen here!!

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
There are different theories, but if you are a Christian, believe that you have God-given rights that cannot be taken away by the government, and believe the government should be limited to only the powers prescribed by the constitution, you've got a cell waiting for you.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
How about a regular citizen like me that no necessarily follow the Christian believe and believe also on the limited powers of the government as under the constitution.

I guess, I will have a cell too.

I don't think our government will go to the extreme, most American people will not allow it.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
It'll take you a little longer to get there. I'll keep a pot of coffee fresh for you and the Marine!

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 04:06 AM
link   
//edited out entire post due to the fact that it was stupid//

[edit on 7/11/2005 by CyberKat]

[edit on 7/11/2005 by CyberKat]

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Martial law in general means military rule of the area in question. However as you know military rule can mean military police in a city, or in some cases a goverment controlled by the military.

Anyhow my list of those rounded up in order;

1. Well armed Americans who're not a part of the left/right wing (they're the same thing in the end) agenda along.

2. Americans who understand the true intentions of the agenda (AKA ATSers, see yall in Guantanimo).

3. Whichever scape goat that is chosen, most likely the Muslims or Arabs, however it could be any non-white, non-christian.

4. Any misc. resistors.

5. A few random people off the street in order to remind you "that the terrorists are still there".

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I'm going to relate what I'm going to say to a computer game called "Half Life 2". This is about when those soldiers take the installed government out (or something like that, I only know what my nephew tells me about it), and takes everyone who isn't loyal to a prison camp. There are lots of resistance cells that start, and they eventually take back the world. That's what I assume would happen if the NWO decided to orchestrate such a takeover. Just keep in mind that not every single member of the armed forces would go along with this, same goes for police, high ranking executives, ect...

[edit on 16-7-2005 by JBurns]

new topics

top topics

join