It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Disclosure Project >>>>

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 06:18 AM
link   
If you have ever watched The Disclosure Project you will no what am talking about see the witnesses are they real or what cause i was watching it and i thought these could be people of the street do they have proof ??????????????????????

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Ah The Disclosure Project.

This holds all my hope that any government will admit (if they exist) they know about UFOs and have been suppressing this knowledge.

The video I think you are refering to is the Press Conference i believe? I have watched this multiple times and I seriously want to believe it is true (I havent researched the 'witnesses' though).

I would dearly love to get my hands on the other videos (witness testimonies etc) to make a more informed decision after analysis of their body language during questioning.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   
They where saying in the video that Jimi carter was trying to get the truth to the public but the army or air force would not tell him same with bill clinton but i think George H.W. Bush senior new it all just look at his record where he has worked whats he has done

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I'm going to close this thread as you already have one running on this topic. It's best to keep discussion in one place .
Please post anymore comments on this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join