It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can we change for ourself to make a different to help one another to became one

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 03:52 AM
link   
do we need bad things to change us all and not help each other. what is the fear to let things happened and change the world. we came this far to see how to learn maybe what could happened. is there fear in us about the antichrist or are we just going to let it run all over us. we have no need to fear it. forget about it and live like we have GOD in our heart . if you think hard about the bad things it will control you. yes there will be people left and right all over the world that lost there lives for no reason are we should be afraid. if you have faith in yourself in your heart. we can help each other. one thing this is GOD creation satan. why should we be afraid of it come in so many forms. we all are as one. even if the world has so many differents. we are still as one. it a test on how to become as one. if there one then there is just only GOD.. but that will be hard for other to see and we have to give each other a chances to feel confidence with each other. not to push anybody away. there is so many religion and it will be hard to become one. we are going to have to wake up and feel in are souls on what we should feel about ourself and be free and not harm one another and live. i know you dont know me, i do love every one as my family cause we our as one. love will keep us together and in peace with one another. GOD BLESS YOU ALL WITH LOVE

new topics

join