It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien holographic video of Jesus crucifixion

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Well just look on the back of any US paper currency right dab in the middle towards the top.

Start with the one dollar bill, "ONE" love.

I should have mentioned it's on the coins as well.

When you "love" someone you "trust" them.

Originally posted by Spreadthetruth
Well, if the government saw this video wouldn't they be a little more.......

In love with God??

I thought they said the aliens de-bunked the existance of Jesus, guess not

[edit on 10-7-2005 by Lanotom]

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I searched, but I couldnt find anything either. If the video is out there, it will probobly be very hard to find, because if people knew about the video, then they would know aliens are real, and the government doesnt want us to know that.

[edit on 10-7-2005 by BigPimpin]

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Im sorry but i really would love this to be true and i dont mean to offend. Just that the thought of Aliens filming Jesus kind of makes me think about Monty Pythons Life of Brian where the aliens are flying over and then crash in Jeruselem or where ever it is

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I just read something about the Ebms , its to bad its in norwegian and im to lazy to translate now, but il do it tomorrow

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I'm skeptical that the "Yellow Book" exists myself, as well.

Mainly, because it sounds too much like something from out Arthur C. Clarke's novel "Childhood's End".

In the novel, we were given video recordings of all of Earth's human history, except we couldn't view the parts that we're censored by the aliens (supposedly parts of history that involved their intervention).

If the government did make a video recording of this, it's still unlikely that you'd find it on the Internet anywhere.

[edit on 10-7-2005 by Junkheap]

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Well i have heard stuff about the black book in Langley too. But i also heard that Christ was somesort of andriod? So this might explain the reserruction, a system reboot? This then means that Christ will come back ! But when? Hmmmm

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum
Hi ned316

Could this be related to the article you read?

Several years ago, I went to the Edgar Cayce Foundation at Virginia Beach and took some ESP tests. My wife and I aced the tests. The participating crowd and the staff were amazed. They took our names. We then went upstairs to the library to look around.

While I was reading a Masonic book, I overheard a conversation between several men around the wall. They said that they had just come back from Moscow and were talking about a secret experiment that was conducted in Sweden. It involved CIA and KGB agents in an underground radio/television wave-proof room trance-channeling to the dead. For the first time, they were able to bring from the dead Albert Einstein and display him on television and ask him questions. (This merger of the CIA and KGB happened several months before the Berlin Wall came down–thus the Cold War was still on, but, only in the eyes of the public. For mass media mind control see their own brainwashing manual written for newspaper editors and TV networks - called "Electronic Colonialism" written by Thomas McPhael, 1987.)

staticwritings

Sanc'.

In Sweden?!?

I from Sweden and I have never ever heard of this. Of course a thing like this should be a well-kept secret, but IMHO CIA and KGB agents dont mix well together. And dead appearing on television?

If this was true, of course it would have leaked out *with proof* by now.

// K

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Google on "Yellow Book UFO" and you'll find what you're looking for. This is Lazar/Lear stuff.... Do the above search, and you'll find plenty....

also be sure to search for william coopers stuff on majestic 12 all though i doubt his credibility

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Personally I believe its a large load of crap. Its too far out to believe, and yes while it could be true, I ask you to look at it from a common sense point of view.

I agree...just wanted to provide the best info for a search (as I've done so many times, hehe...so I knew it'd turn up the right stuff).... It's REALLY out there though... As a sidenote, even Lazar claims he didn't believe it when he allegedly saw it...thinking instead that it was some kind of psyche game or something....on the part of the aliens...

JWB

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
This subject insults my intelligence. If the video existed, it could be studied, dated, and absolute proof of aliens, and or God. It does lead into the subject of some of the greys being "demons", or "fallen angels", trying to trick us. Why would they create a savior for us that would directly oppose them, silly no matter what your perspective is.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
ok im still searching and not even i can find it but who knows maby iits all fake or real i will keep searching

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
This may seem silly ... It may actually be silly, but I must admit, it has peaked my imagination.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Listen i remember going to a site that had all the mj12 documents and other ufo related documents

Man i really wish i didn’t delete my favorites anyway i will still look for the site and when i do i will post it

its a great and interesting site.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
i found the site, now when u got to it go to documents and u will find almost every single governmetn secret document known to the public and just read them and u will find something about jesus and other stuff its a really cool site.

ufo.whipnet.org...

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JWB
This subject insults my intelligence. If the video existed, it could be studied, dated, and absolute proof of aliens, and or God. It does lead into the subject of some of the greys being "demons", or "fallen angels", trying to trick us. Why would they create a savior for us that would directly oppose them, silly no matter what your perspective is.
Alright, what you just said insulted my intelligence. Yes, if there was a video then it could be studied, your right on that statement. On the other hand, how could it be dated? If they have technology to make holographic videos that is way above our technology, then how are we going to date it? It could have been sent forward in time(time travel) by the aliens, but how would we be able to date a higher technology? Yes, it would be proof of aliens, but of god? Just cause it would show jesus' crucifixtion DOSNT mean thats proof of god! I do believe that there was a guy, named jesus, who claimed to be the son of god and was crucified, but that still DOSNT pove that there is a god. On the other hand, I dont belive that there is a video of this at all...........but i dunno, something fun to think of

[edit on 11-7-2005 by TravisT]

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ned316
i found the site, now when u got to it go to documents and u will find almost every single governmetn secret document known to the public and just read them and u will find something about jesus and other stuff its a really cool site.

ufo.whipnet.org...

wow, this site is HUGE! Good find with LOTS of info, thanks.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
u are welcome
also this site is very simuular and has a little bit more to add

www.crowdedskies.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
This whole topic is so very strange..

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
yes and so is everything on this site in general but it still peaks our interest

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   

If the video existed, it could be studied, dated, and absolute proof of aliens, and or God.

Not really.... Video fakery is rampant, and it'd be impossible to prove that the video was taken from some kind of hologram, and of the date in question, etc. Likewise, even if it COULD be proven, it'd STILL be just a video of a guy getting nailed to a cross, so wouldn't prove divinity, etc.
Now, if they had some footage of the ressurection.....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join