It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are Aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I was watching a few different things on Aliens the other day, History Channel, Science Channel..etc. And I wanted to know whether people think that Aliens are evolved humans. Like from the same type of genes maybe millions of years ago, or do you guys think that maybe some aliens are decendants from dinosaurs or someting (Maybe on their planet they never went extinct)? I read on some website that there are over 64 types of Aliens. This truely puzzles me, how can someone document 64 different ?species? Also I remember readin from somewhere that maybe "aliens" are people from the future? I really guess that it is based on your own opinion but I would reall appreciate views on the matter.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Yea, I agree with u because I think I heard or read somewhere that in the future humans might actually evolve and in doing be given distinctive featers like

Larger cranium
Reduced skin pigment (almost grayish whitish)
Less hair (probably completely bold)
Weaker in physical strength blah

Almost resembling the aliens most commonly known as grays and who knows maybe they are us in the future and have found a way to come to the past or something.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I don't think travelling back in the past is possible,because time is movement.You can't go into the future though,but you can't come back.

Greys are likely to be from Zeta-Reticuli...

[edit on 10-7-2005 by DarkSide]

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I have thought about this too. When i see a typical grey, i cant help but think it looks something like what a japanese person may look like, many years of evolution into the future.
I certainly see this theory as being a possibility. Evolved humans, who many years from now have mastered time travel, and are coming back to learn about their past.

[edit on 10-7-2005 by PurityOfPeace]

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   
If they arent from space then I bet that they are either evolved dinos or they came form the sea.

Big black eyes would explain the undersea theory as they would need all the light they could get, the size and skin colur tie into it as well but I cant remember how, I madae a thread about it yonks ago, but cant find it now.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurityOfPeace
I have thought about this too. When i see a typical grey, i cant help but think it looks something like what a japanese person may look like, many years of evolution into the future.
I certainly see this theory as being a possibility. Evolved humans, who many years from now have mastered time travel, and are coming back to learn about their past.

[edit on 10-7-2005 by PurityOfPeace]

You see "greys" walking the streets, to call them typical? There isn't even proof of alien existance at all - I don't understand how these things could be typical?

Sorry if I sound rough...but jeez.

top topics

join