It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coincidence, psychic, or terrorist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I stumbled upon an interesting thread on a video game site, of all places. I'd like you guys to check it out, and tell me what you think, boards.gamefaqs.com... Someone posting on the U.K forum on this site posted a thread on tuesday, warning people something bad was going to happen on thursday.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   

GameFAQs World: United Kingdom

You cannot view messages on this board.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
ah crap, might have to register to view that particular forum on the site. Well, for anyone whos interested, I'd highly recommend taking the 10 seconds to register to view the thread.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Why don't yoou just cut and paste it in the thread? That way we don't all have to register to read it.

If you do, thanks.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
well the thread in question grew to 50 pages over the course of a couple hours, as a result of this persons "prediction" or whatever it was coming to fruition.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   
We don't care so much about the 50 pages of responses. Just copy and paste the original post, where this man claimed something bad was going to happen on Thursday. Thanks!

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Read this carefully:

6.) You will not post any copyrighted material, material belonging to another person, nor link to any copyrighted material (with the exception of publicly available sites and pages that the legal owners of the copyrights have created to make that material freely available to the general public), unless that copyright is owned by you or by this website. You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive my advance permission). You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members or other individuals who are not members, but have written a response to content within a thread on these forums.

Terms And Conditions Of Use

Thread Closed

seekerof

top topics

join