It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abaddon/Apollyon of Revelation has been solved!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Revelation 9:11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon. KJV

Abaddon/ Apollyon is not Osama bin Laden, Saddam Hussein, Al Zarqawi(sp) Muhummad or any other person for that matter. Nope its not some sort of creature. Its not a demon or any spirit. Its a thing. Man made thing.
What John the Revelator was seeing he could not describe it. The locust he was describing were helicopters and they had a "king" over them. Who was that "king"? To keep it short that "king" John saw was a.....STEALTH BOMBER! THE DESTROYER!

I hope Im not too late on figuring this out. Don't knock me for it if Im 2 years too late.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Do you have any evidence to back this theory up or are you just saying things? Where did this idea come from?

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
``

i'm not one that totally agrees with the theologians, normally...

but, if you have a look-see at this site:
cf.blueletterbible.org...

Abaddon ~ "belongs in the realm of the mysterious, it is
the world of the dead in its utterly dismal, destructive, dreadful aspect..."

Abaddon ~ "is the angel who reigns over the world of the dead."

He also addresses Apollyon and what the 'locusts' may represent. (if you click the link at the page bottom)

The man makes a pretty strong case for his view & scholarly interpetation,
tell us yours

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
1. Apollyon [Destroyer] was Napoleon [Lion of the forest] - see Jeremiah 4:7

2. His coat-of-arms bore the emblem of the Golden Bee, also thought to be a Cicada [the 17 and 13 year locust]. - www.guildford.gov.uk...

3. He brought to ruin the power of the "Holy See", and is EVEN quoted as saying he did not want to go down in history as "the destroyer of the Holy See", but history has indeed marked him as such. - www.newadvent.org...

4. He intended on having the Jews settle "palestine" and call it their home, but this would not occur until 150 years after his failed attempt. [150 years = 5 months of years] - www.answers.com...

5. The Star that FELL from heaven is symbolic of the humbling of a person in an exalted position, hence, this was the pope.

6. "Europe" comes from the semetic "land of the setting sun". Hence, it is never full, swallowing up the sun each evening, and is therefore compared to a bottomless pit.

7. Napoleon's Cuirassiers wore brass helmets with plumes [gold crown / hair like women] and iron breatplates. - www.3rdcuirassiers.org...
www.answers.com...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The bottomless pit is used in chapters 11, 17, and 20. In each case, it is speaking of the European Continent. The beast that ascends from the bottomless pit is:
A. in chapter 11, the Third Reich, which Hitler named so because of his intention to establish the 3rd Holy Roman Empire. The 2 witnesses were the Jews, whom Hitler tried to stamp out for 3.5 years, and which became established in their land 3.5 years after being delivered from the camps.
B. in chapter 17, it is the European Union who have aligned themselves [politically partnered] with ten arab nations.
C. in chapter 20, the EU will be "out of the picture" while Christ deals with the US and the UN, both of whom will be politically ruined. Meaning, the US government is soon to collapse, and the UN will cease to exist. Only the EU will remain, for a "Short While"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If the 6th Trumpet can be found in the past, then so too must the 5th trumpet be found occuring BEFORE the 6th. So, has the 6th Trumpet already blown.

In the 6th Trumpet, it is said a 3rd of men would be slain, but just prior to saying that, it gives the number of men that comprise the armies, that number is 200,000,000 and a 3rd of that is 66,000,000. Coincidentally, WWI was responsible for the death of approximately 10,000,000 and WWII was responsible for the death of approximately 55,000,000. Adding the two together, 65 million people were killed. Only a 1 percent difference, awfully close huh !?

But relax, it is all mere coincidense, and "the time is at hand" in Rev 1:3 and Rev 22:10 does not have the SAME EXACT MEANING as when Christ used the SAME EXACT PHRASE in Matthew 26:18. No, instead it really means "the time is about 2000 years away". SILLY !!!

Wake Up People. The Israeli cabinet just voted to complete the Fence around Jerusalem by September, and this, after Blair blames the middle east crisis for the London bombing. A war is brewing, don't you feel it !? Wake up ALL WHO HEAR HIS VOICE, WAKE UP !!!

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
One question remains:
Which planet is Apollyon or Abaddon ?

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
This has been identified for some time already by scholars.

If you read the greater context of chapter 9 instead of just verse 11...
this is what it is talking about..

7-10 speak of monsterous locusts...described in anthropomorphic terms (as in joel 1 and 2), combining human features with the features of other creatures into a terrifying composite appearance.

The name Abaddon, which means destruction, denotes the depths of sheol (job 26:6 and see proverbs 15:11); Sheol and Abaddon are the abode and state...destruction of the dead.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Abaddon (Hebrew), Apollyon (Greek) and Zeus or Jupiter (Roman)
are all the same.

The signature = Atu IX. 63 ABDVN

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Was Deep Impact the destructor of Jupiter (Apollyion) ?
www.thunderbolts.info...

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Behold: Why would 2 witnesses refer to one people, the Jews? (referring to Revelation 11 and your explanation of the Holocaust in Revelation). Also in that chapter it says the witnesses had supernatural powers over the heavens, and to bring plagues. So how could that refer to the Jews?

Also could you address chapter 12 of Revelation. I personally believe the present push to bring Jews to Israel from other countries is represented in this chapter in verse 14. Also I believe it refers to the US. Certain organizations that are US based have been instrumental both in the existence of Israel and the funding of Jewish emigration to Israel. This is a present day happening.

Also what Jesus says in Mattthew 24 about the abomination of desolation may be connected to this chapter. The 3 and a half years of peace with Israel is foretold, and the war that follows, and that is also mentioned in the book of Daniel. Hmm...where are we really on the timeline? Food for thought.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
You have not solved anything. My apologies if you are sincere with your intent. If it is divine truth then it will come to you naturally and you will not seek it. Beware the subconscious and trust only God the spirit the angels and what you can prove and also aligns with the trinity. All this English language number sign stuff is nonsense to me. I see them say Obama is an angel because his name equals 18 and so does Abaddon in this bizarre English number conversion, which might as well be more red vs blue gangster playground toy game playing filth, no divine truth will be revealed like that unless it is a coincidence. To translate one language then again to another, then to assign your own discoveries and creations as divine consciousness is blasphemy in my opinion. Sorry if this is a spoiler. I'm not going to be quiet about what I know anymore, but I will be vague.

Have fun kids, and love Jesus with all your heart, it just might save your life some day... If you're not Christian, think of it as a bunch of divine channeling prophets tuning in to time traveling angels and observe the theory that God's plan is perfect and this is just one dimension of an infinite plane of frames that form a helix you perceive as your reality, but it is really a sort of test, it is many things infinitely rolled into one, but obviously you're never going to understand it or figure it out. You'll be served in layers and layers until you are ready for the kingdom. Repent and prove yourself, forget sin, love and self sacrifice, positive intent and respect for creation, that will earn wisdom, extreme divination, through other dimensions and so on and so on...

I just sort of ramble this stuff out, so forgive me if it is rushed and strange, I found your post at random and could not resist commenting.

OBEY THE SPIRIT

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by HelloAll

I'm sorry to disagree that "Abadon" is not Osama bin Laden but a "stealth bomber"

The "locusts" in Revelation Ch 9 are said to be surrounding the "smoke accending rom the bottomless pit"

The smoke from the bottomless pit would be a good description of the oil wells set on fire as Iraq withdrew from their invasion of Kuwait in 1990/91. The allies sent a large number of helicopters to protect the oil wells and destroy the retreating Iraqi army.

A "bottomless pit" would be a good description of an oil well, which is not "bottomless" but certainly goes deep into the earth. The description of the "locusts" with "metal breastplates" certainly could be helicopters.

Just in case there is any doubt, the "angel of the bottomless pit" is said to be called "Abadon" (Ch 9 in Revelation) and if this is taken as an abreviation, and a few more letters added we get: (Osam)A B(in L)adon, who is generally accepted to have been working with Saddam Hussein in Kuwait and subsequently responsible for the 9/11 atrocity.

Is it a coincidence that he is named only once in the book of Revelation and it is in Chapter 9 v11?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Behold

Abbadon/Appollyon could not possibly have been Napoleon, because the book of Revelation deals only with prophecies of "The End Times" which is defined in the bible (Jeremiah 23 v5/8) as commencing when Israel once again resides in its own country.

Since this did not happen until 1948, so any prophecies in Revelation cannot have been fulfilled before this date.

The Third Reich must, for the same reason, be disqualified from fulfilling any of the prophecies of the Book of Revelation

Alan Peters

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
In terms of the "bottomless" pit, I would say that space fits that bill.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by alpete95
(Osam)A B(in L)adon, who is generally accepted to have been working with Saddam Hussein in Kuwait and subsequently responsible for the 9/11 atrocity.

Saddam and Osama hated each other. Saddam had nothing to do with 911. There's a lot more to the story; but, that's all irrelevant. These facts are both mainstream and alternative. No conspiracy here.

Abaddon mean destruction or Destroyer.

edit on 25/11/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by alpete95
Is it a coincidence that he is named only once in the book of Revelation and it is in Chapter 9 v11?

Actually, yes.

The Bible (as originally written) was complete books. Later, each book was divided into chapters -- and not every version agreed on what was in the chapters. The first Bibles to give individual verse lines were published in the 1600's, after Gutenberg's Bible.

So, yes, a coincidence.

join