It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AbovetopSecret: U.K &U.S.a secretly Preparing to withdraw Troops

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Above all the din of nonsense erupting in President's Bush's PR Campaign to keep public support, for the war on terror and in Iraq, There's a secret plan by the U.K and the U.s.a, to withdraw troops, asp. According to an article in the U.K mail. The U.K is planning to remove majority of their troops within 3 mths and the rest 6 mths later. check it out fellow ATs members... If it's true that's good news. very good news, maybe we can have some stability.... within our world. Hmm alot more.... U.S.A might come out embarrassed after the whole throughfare, but say what it's good they are leaving.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Where do i find this article?

Its not very secret if its been published somewhere for us to see, but i would like to read whatever you've just mentioned, have you got a link or something?

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Where's the UK Mail article?

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
check the drudge report, he has a scoop of the story, I can't seem to find the link right now, just asking for assistance to verify this, not a conspiracy guys

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
They float these rumors every 6 months or so. I recall a big push by Novak just before the election to muddy the waters as to a Bush withdrawl if elected.

It's mostly disinfo leaked to reporters. There are all sorts of "plans" out there. Some are contingencies, some are real and some are just test balloons to see how the public reacts.

We live in a never ending digital focus group and post our responses here and send them via e-mail to cable news.

MBF

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
If we don't fight them in their streets, we will have to fight them in ours. We should not pull out until the job is finished. I don't like our people being over there, but it is something that has to be done now to prevent more attacks on us in the future. When they see that there is a consequence to their actions they will be less apt to attack in the future. You have to hammer them now while they gloat about the attacks.

new topics

top topics

join