It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Dreams I wonder about

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
My G/F's mother had these 2 dreams that I would like to know a little bit more on.

1st dream is about her mother who recently passed and she had this dream about her soon after she died.

She claims that her mother came up to her when her mother looked younger. The mother went on to hug her, Told her that she loved her. The she started freaking in this dream stating that "this cant be possible your dead, your dead."

She cant recall any surroundings of this dream so I would guess it to be astral.

This 1st dream I think she had a little taste of the Astral World And had a chance to tell her mother how she felt and so on. Anyway I think she freaked cause it was as she put it "a tad real".

2nd dream

In this dream she gets into a fight with her b/f.. and she goes to this bar. He came to this bar got into another fight. He left the bar, she said there. When she left to get her car and it was gone. So her and her 2 male freinds (She recalls knowing these/feeling like she knows these 2 people but not sure.) She claims that she got on some kinda of seat thing, and it took them over to this other bar or something.. (She states its like a waterslide type thing that you would see in a waterpark.. kinda like the LogJammer at Kennywood in Pgh here.)

They were there for a period of time, then they took her home. She states that it was a house/trailer type dwelling. Her car was there completely destroyed. They asked if they wanted them to stay or go, she told them to leave. So she goes in to this place. The b/f and her start fighting and argueing, She grabs a knife and stabbed him in the shoulder. and they got "really into it". Her 2 freinds came back and kicked the door in. They started fighting with the b/f, one of them ended up stabbing him in the stomach.

She wakes up....

She goes potty, Was going back to sleep... The b/f asks in Real Life what was she trying to do to him.. Grabbing at his stomach.

This one I think would be some type of teliknisis(sp?) that she had. for the strong will that she is getting aggravated at some things he is/has done...

Anyway I would like to know if you guys have any ideas about these 2 dreams..

This part is from me.. I know this persons life is messed up but she is trying to learn from the situation... I have told her countless times to dump this guy but she refuses, and I think any attempt to tell her the same will fall on deaf ears..

So lets just talk about the dreams..

Thanx.

[edit on 7/9/2005 by ThichHeaded]

[edit on 7/9/2005 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Dream 1... dead relatives, especially close ones do come in the form of dreams to visit and say goodbye to loved ones. Your girlfriend dream's with her deceased mother is actually that. She should find solace and comfort in that dream.

Dream 2... you say she has a bad relationship, stress and other factors of the relationship are definitely causing her to have those wierd dreams.

btw interesting to note, per one of those dream dictionaries

www.sleeps.com...
Fighting is a no nonsense dream of change, and the dream itself will have to point to the area of your life that will be changed. This signifies a change in job, or a change of enterprise if you own your own business. The degree of change can be determined by how hard you fought, and if you won or lost the fight. If you dream of others fighting it is telling you to be more careful with your financial dealings, and watch your spending.

join