It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The terror war destroying us.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
How evil subverts it's victims and spreads itself!

Evil employs terror and hate, with the express purpose of causing the weak and foolish, to themselves in desperation embrace it. The ends justify the means, only for the weak and foolish, who look upon mere appearances.

Failing to see that evil itself is our true enemy, if we continue in hate to employ terror ourselves, we have become what we once fought against. I say once fought against, because if we continue on our present course, we are no different than any others whom evil has in the past subverted.

If we stay this present course we shall soon be left as they are, aggressively paranoid, steeped in malignant religious militancy, and living in an armed encampment tragically bereft of the liberty we so foolishly traded for false security.

The end result shall be that we are neither safe or free, and we have become exactly what we hated. We shall all then sadly realize, that we have but chosen one hateful religious tyranny, in place of another.

This is the dark design of evil. This terror war is not as it appears on the surface at all. Instead it is a device of evil, which subtly subverts and destroys from the inside out, and not outside in.

Unless we choose good, evil shall rule us with crushing ruthless cruelty. Do not be foolish as those who followed Adolf Hitler were, or you shall have the same reward.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Well it wasn't these guys.

BBC NEWS Sunday, 23 September, 2001, 12:30 GMT 13:30 UK
Hijack 'suspects' alive and well

news.bbc.co.uk...

BBC News Online Friday, 21 September, 2001, 11:08 GMT 12:08 UK
FBI probes hijackers' identities

news.bbc.co.uk...

BBC NEWS Saturday, 22 September, 2001, 20:41 GMT 21:41 UK
Hijack 'suspect' alive in Morocco

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Did you know that Osama Bin Laden denied any involvement in the 911 attack?

Most people do not know this, and even think he claimed responsibility. They also think they are informed, when clearly they are not.

USA TODAY 09/12/2001

Bin Laden happy over attack, denies involvement.

www.usatoday.com...

BBC NEWS Friday, 14 September, 2001
Taleban defiant over Bin Laden

news.bbc.co.uk...

PRAVDA 2001-09-12
OSAMA BIN LADEN CLAIMS TERRORIST ACTS IN USA WERE COMMITTED BY SOME AMERICAN TERRORIST GROUP

english.pravda.ru...

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by snakezapper
Did you know that Osama Bin Laden denied any involvement in the 911 attack?

Oh, well! Who would doubt the word of Osama?

You're way behind the curve, snakezapper. A video of Osama bragging about the bombing to one of his buddies has been around for over a year.

Link

Link

Link

Video

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Oh, well! Who would doubt the word of Osama?

I take it you believe him when he said he did it?

Personally, I think he probably had something to do with it, but I couldn't be sure either way. More importantly, I think people in power in the US knew about it and didn't stop it. That's what the news is. Whether Osama did or didn't or is dead or alive doesn't really matter.

This is a What Really Happened link, and I gather it won't be respected by everyone here as a viable source, but there you have it.

FEMA was in New York on 9/10/01
Listen to the sound clip.

Now, I know there were plenty of news sources dismissing his remarks, but of course they would come out and say it was all a mistake. That's what they do when there's a 'leak'.

I'm new to this board and I forget the original poster's name (snake-something?) but I agree with your first post. The fear and terror in the hearts of man will be the destruction of us yet...

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I leave it to you to decide who really did it and why. All I know is that the official story is bunkum. The war on terror is really a terror war being waged against everyone, including us, and our way of life is way, way, over with.

knock yourselves out.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
This war on terror can destroy the fabric of trust in the free world as we my ave been lead on a path that has less then noble pretenses. If it comes out that any foul play was involved, which it appears there is, then its time for democracy to exercise its muscle and make some correction. Both UK and US. And this is coming from a Bush supporter.

Now, about Bin Scapegoat.

Actually if you read what Osama said, he said they thought of it, but did not orchestrate it. Read my links below and see what Osama had to say.
Because somone else actually implemented something they were think of gave them his blessing from Allah. SP?

But for some reason, I dont think now that it was him. Just as I now know there were no WMDS. or Nuclear WMDS. Or any Biologicals. Need I go on?

Who is really doing the lies here? It appears that we are.

In reading some of the links listed above, it brings back powerful memorys as to the gravity of the situation during 9/11.

This link discusses the possibility of the Airlines being invovled:

english.pravda.ru...

This link has Osama saying he had nothing to do with it and said it was American based:

english.pravda.ru...

Which brings us back to this perfect environment of 9/11 being started afterall.

Give Islamic / Terrorist / Propoganda whatever the opportunity to drive planes into the towers. Then it gives us the chance to launch a major military offensive.

Think about this. Only the twin towers would have given the administration enough clout to go to Iraq. Im not saying they caused it, Im saying that it was allowed to a pass and be effective, thus polarzing the world against Muslims and of course giving us the green light to go to the middle east.

The truth, over time, will restore the truth. One by one, the little facts are going to come home to rest. Those little 1%s are going to add up and I hope that it isnt what Im begining to think it is.

Like the WMDs, the smudge campaign against UN weapons inspectors, and now of course the London bombing and its possible links to Whoever,
This warr on terror is beginning to wreak of propoganda more then truth.

Thanks for the links.

Peace

[edit on 9-7-2005 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Its a world scale version of child abuse. It will soon control us all. Is anyone here reading history ?

They need us to hate each other. If everyone on the planet loved one and other the mental powers of that alone could move 40 tonne stones. Just think about this for a while atfer all we are running out of answers but Hate, War and destruction.

[edit on 10-7-2005 by Sand_man]

top topics

join