It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA, MI5 and Putins FSB all caught planting bombs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
First the Russian FSB organized by Putin. Russia is out to snuff out any information linking it to the planting of bombs in hotels and in Chechnea.

www.prisonplanet.com...
www.prisonplanet.com...

The CIA in Iran: www.globalpolicy.org...

• Iranians working for the C.I.A. and posing as Communists harassed religious leaders and staged the bombing of one cleric's home in a campaign to turn the country's Islamic religious community against Mossadegh's government.

The need to change public opinion and some of the findings by NATO: A good read for realizing that there are and have been operations that went on with US born and possibly Mi6 born bombings themselves.

Link Here: www.prisonplanet.com...

British involvement in Bombings:
The British government has been caught in multiple examples of carrying out bombings in London which were then blamed on the IRA. They even had one of their own MI5 agents wihin the Omagh bomb squad.

www.prisonplanet.com...

In these links and sources is an enormous amount of information indiccating that both the US and the British have guised bombings either under the IRA, communism, or even now....Al Qaeda.

While it goes against the ethics of and the morality of the war on terrorism,
there are substantial military and financial objectives hinging on the war on terrors success. With the number of casualties mounting from the war, and the world opinion waining on the war in Iraq, the bombing came at an opportune time. Ill leave it at that. You can draw your own conclusions.

Opportune for Israel as I stated in another post, opportune for the US and Britain in swaying public opinion towards being more committed towards the military effort, and of course for staying on track with an elusive Al Qaeda, which it now appears, that anyone can set up their own cell, call it Al Qaeda, and makes these guys look bigger then they already are. I would like to beleive it is not them, but from what I have been reading, it appears their are no scruples.

There is an article I read, I believe it was the Scotsman, that said Scotland yard is already on their way down to Serbia to check on bomb materials.
The bomb materials found are NOT HOME GROWN. If they were, they wouldnt be going to Serbia.

These bombs were imported. And from yet another article I had read, which I can no longer find, supposedly, there were a number of other explosives found that had not detonated.

The more I read, the more I learn. And it appears that neither the Russians,
my homeland America, or even the British themselves, are not without blood on their hands. This saddens me.

This is a sobering reality in the war of the minds. In this war, there are no rules. Just the rules you percieve.

Justice will come over time. Let us pray that none of the above listed including Israel were involved. I pray for higher ethics.

Peace

[edit on 9-7-2005 by HIFIGUY]

[edit on 9-7-2005 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
yes its worrying isnt it. you alwyas have to ask where terrorists get their funding, weapons, explosives from.
Look into operation Gladio if you havent already, i found that facinating.
explains what/who european 'al-qaeda' might be.

new topics

join