It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Underground Bombing 'Exercises' Took Place at Same Time as Real Attack

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Well I just listened to the Radio5 replay on the official BBC site and it's real allright. Now that is weird.

And for the record I donwloaded the MP£ and it is an exact copy of the replay you get on the BBC site, though you can't download from the BBC site.

Co-incidence - most likely, however considering the same thing happened with 9/11 it is an unusual one.

If we bother to entertain the 'inside job' theory it would not make much sense, maybe the universe is a funny place and likes messing with us.

[edit on 12-7-2005 by AgentSmith]

dh

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
Well I just listened to the Radio5 replay on the official BBC site and it's real allright. Now that is weird.

And for the record I donwloaded the MP£ and it is an exact copy of the replay you get on the BBC site, though you can't download from the BBC site.

Co-incidence - most likely, however considering the same thing happened with 9/11 it is an unusual one.

If we bother to entertain the 'inside job' theory it would not make much sense, maybe the universe is a funny place and likes messing with us.

[edit on 12-7-2005 by AgentSmith]

For god's sake how much coincidence can you accept
Exercises happened on WTC attack 1, Oklahoma, 9/11, and 777
Now again and on record and undeniable
Coincidence?

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
``
yep, there's a lot of bashing going around.

several if not many, blog sites and forums have information about the
Visor Consultants running a secret exercise ~ same times same stations.

then, there is those links being~ disrupted or dropped,
and it just might be because the webmasters
decided to drop the links
which mentioned or linked to the other forums &/or blogs which are in "Competition" with the host website....
so be it,
(censorship ! , from a reason of coveting members!!!)...yech,

here's a link to a response article in regard to "Alex Jones is wrong....
on London Terror Drill
"
wagnews.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
What are the odds that there would be an exercise that revolved around the London Underground being bombed at the exact same times and locations where it happened on the morning of July 7th.

Very high because that's what the consultancy agency does almost every day.

If there was anything in it, the guy wouldn't have gone to every media outlet to plug his services. Perhaps he even lied to the media to drum up business.

[edit on 12-7-2005 by tommyc]

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Looks like a very good area to consider for the 9/11 research project. Maybe even another project entirely if enough people have time. I wonder if there is a record of this happening in the past, during other bombings else where.
Any one interested in checking any further connections?

I know the Caldera Research Project has some good archives, as far as siezmic (spelling?) events go. Might be a good start with the links there.

I would, honestly. But I am sure it will be more rewarding, for someone who knows that material.

[edit on 12-7-2005 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Well this is....
i can't find the words for it.

This cannot be just coincidence....

BTW: why isn't this thread in the War on Terrorism section ?

[edit on 13-7-2005 by XyZeR]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Video: Bombing Exercises In London Underground
This video clip is taken from ITN news and features an interview with Peter Power, managing director of Visor Consultants, who were running an exercise for an unnamed company that revolved around the London Underground being bombed at the exact same times and locations as happened in real life on the morning of July 7th.

Video: Bombing Exercises In London Underground
This video clip is taken from CBC news and features an interview with Peter Power, managing director of Visor Consultants, who were running an exercise for an unnamed company that revolved around the London Underground being bombed at the exact same times and locations as happened in real life on the morning of July 7th.

Hey look, these might be from prison planet but the source is official.

What huge coincidence that the bombings took place on the same day at the same times and if that weren't enough of a coincidence the attacks happened in EXACT stations.

Just a quick question to ask why was the BBC using the METs CCTV cameras and not their own?? Then they continued the same repeated footage ALL day.

peace

dh

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   

[

here's a link to a response article in regard to "Alex Jones is wrong....
on London Terror Drill
"
wagnews.blogspot.com...

Fintan Dunne is a good guy, as is Alex Jones
I repeated the 1000 personnel bit here, but it doesn't really matter
There remains the possibility or probability that the 'Suicide bombers' were employed patsies involved in what they thought were drills
It's worth noting the 'bus' guy may have been forced into travelling on the bus, by the many reports going around of forced closures of Northern Line Stations and the swarming of armed police between 7.00 and 8.00 am, forcing many commuters onto the buses
The Jones/Watson scenario of an alerted dupe fiddling desparately with his backpack, as reported by bus survivors, equates with this.
This would substantiate the claim that one overground image to add to the shock/horror of the events was required

[edit on 14-7-2005 by dh]

[edit on 14-7-2005 by dh]

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Well, maybe Alex wasn't WRONG, exactly,

wagnews.blogspot.com...

I guess the wagnews guy is tryting to sort of eat those words of his... he found more interesting stuff. Links to Giuliani and Bechtel.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Just think if they would of had the British National ID Cards that we're proposing...or better yet MICROCHIPS IN THEIR BRAINS maybe we could of "caught" them sooner.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
in the first post of this thread, the question was asked, 'what are the chances'.

view the sig.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
in the first post of this thread, the question was asked, 'what are the chances'.

view the sig.

I agree with you 100%.... as I have said many times before on ATS... truth is stranger then fiction. The people the benefit the most out of these sort of attacks are always the govt. More security, more funds supporting "terrorism prevention" and more media coverage.

I wish the current situation in regards to terrorism was just a dream, but the sad truth is just that........ its the truth!

[edit on 7-19-2005 by CPYKOmega]

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Terrorism: A system of government the seeks to rule by intimidation.

100% thats whats happening but do you know what annoys me more.

The fact that English people are going on a rampage damaging mosques and such........when it is in fact the media that makes them think this way.

If they only they were a bit smarter.

Peace

[edit on 19/7/05 by Hunting Veritas]

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   

People who don't like alex jones please try and prove him wrong just once and I will never go to his site again.

In the context of people warning that the WTC would be attacked ahead of time, he said:

Odigo admits that they instant messaged their people to get out of the building.
www.prisonplanet.com...

This is false. Odigo employees in Israel received the message. They did nothing about it until after the attacks. They had no-one in the WTC to "instant message", although their offices were nearby, and they've subsequently said the message didn't name the WTC as a target anyway (billstclair.com...).

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
And what do you know! The Patriot Act extension passes with flying colors!

House Extends Patriot Act

"WASHINGTON - The House voted overwhelmingly Thursday to extend the USA Patriot Act, the nation’s main anti-terrorism tool, just hours after televisions in the Capitol beamed images of a new attack in London."

Kind of creepy, huh? Well if the conspiracists are right about London, it's working!

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
"WASHINGTON - The House voted overwhelmingly Thursday to extend the USA Patriot Act, the nation’s main anti-terrorism tool, just hours after televisions in the Capitol beamed images of a new attack in London."

Just goes to prove that I was right about the govt being the only ones who benifit from these "terrorist" attacks. Lets think about this for a second shall we. First off the government creates these terrorists to scare the population into believing they need more protection from all of these bad guys. Then the govt does something ie limits personal freedoms by increasing security not only nationally, but globally. People are forced into submission with bogus bills being passed (patriot act, patriot act 2) These bills take away almost any freedoms that they have and rip the constitution apart from the seams.

People think that the government is going a good job and trusts them even more. But then they start to wonder, with these new bills being passed and the constitution being destroyed. Why are they and they along being treated as terrorists. Bush and Blair are supposed to be all about freedom and independence for the people, but the sad truth is they are doing the exact opposite.

Hmm..... for any of the non believers out there who think their truly are Al-queida terrorists out there and the government has no part in training or using them as their pawns for world domination ((Hitler anyone? Sounds like nazi germany all over again.(Bush's granddaddy the nazi!)) answer me this question.

If the patriot act and the security being increased throughout the world by thousands of percent is doing something. Then WHY do we have an increase in terrorism attacks???? These are suppose to prevent terrorism yet they are just increasing it.

The non believers will eventually wake up, but it will be too late. They will find themselves in a civil war and World War 3 will be on the horizon. More and more people are taking their blind folds off that the govt put there in the first place and realizing.

It is the government that is deceiving me, and not these terrorists. They rule me by intimidation. Now it is time to DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Hmm..... for any of the non believers out there who think their truly are Al-queida terrorists out there and the government has no part in training or using them as their pawns for world domination ((Hitler anyone? Sounds like nazi germany all over again.(Bush's granddaddy the nazi!)) answer me this question.

And who helped fund Hitler......................Montague morgan guess who he is.........look at that for coincidence. At the time of Hitlers reign he was the gov. of The Bank of England who done private transactions in Basel, Switzerland via the Bank for International Settlements. I laymens terms he helped fund Nazism.

The non believers will eventually wake up, but it will be too late. They will find themselves in a civil war and World War 3 will be on the horizon. More and more people are taking their blind folds off that the govt put there in the first place and realizing.

Yep. They will be p'd off. Thats for sure and I don't think the words "I told you so" won't quite cut it.

Peace

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join