It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Underground Bombing 'Exercises' Took Place at Same Time as Real Attack

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rit
This article comes from an unreliable source.

If BBC ran an interview, where is it.

I personally beleive that the London attacks were staged by MI-6. Was all a hollywood stage act. FAKE.

The news channel was BBC radio 5.
The interview that was posted on Alex's site took place just after 5 in the afternoon (GMT).

The audio is archived on the BBC radio website.
www.bbc.co.uk...

Click on Thursday's show and fast forward about one hour into the program.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Not even David Icke states there was stating "exercises" were taking place at the same time

Alex Jones is just a business man, who likes to make money of events like 9/11

You just keep repeating the same things, don't you?

Maybe Alex Jones is not reputable much of the time. Personally I think he jumps to conclusions far too fast. However, he is good at collecting raw data from REAL SOURCES. And claiming that it's not true because David Icke says so is a bit absurd. Icke is a demented fool.

Rit:
The interview has now been proven to be credible. The audio is on the BBC website. There's a video of an interview with him on TV now as well (quite a bit harder to fake than pure audio).

So do you still maintain that I'm gullible? Perhaps I should explain my personal method of believing such things. Some theories or bits of information ring true to me immediately. However, I don't accept it as fact until I can prove it through various credible sources. And even then I'm open to alternate possibilities and interpretations. Using this method I have been able to disprove some of the theories about 9/11. This is, however, not the place to get into that.

And another thing. Perhaps you should explain what you think we think happened. None of this is suggesting that the attacks were real. If anything, it's suggesting that it's highly probable they were not. You said you believed they were staged by MI6 (MI6 is foreign intelligence...). This audio tape plays right into government involvement.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   

alex jones does ask for people to subscribe because it costs money to host sites and be on air and distribute his films etc etc - BUT...
he in the same breath will tell you to download his films and copy them as many times as you are able to and pass them around - now that isnt a very business like thing to do for someone purely interested in making money is it?

he broadcasts his show and makes documentaries, pays for researchers and how do you suppose he is able to eat and pay his bills like you and me every day? would you do the same as him on the same scale, put in the same hours he does and pay for it out of your own pocket? i think not.

you may not agree with his views of the world but at least he goes out of his way to find out the things no-one else will tell you in mainstream media - his conclusions are his own and no-one, not even him forces you to pay to hear them.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I would like to suggest we stop talking about Alex Jones and maybe talk a little bit more about Mr. Power, if possible. The benefits that could come to Mr. Power by being where he was, doing what he was, just at the time of these attacks are astronomical. Alex Jones (and I think I've been clear in the past how I feel about him) won't ever have a snowball's chance of making as much money from all events like this combined and his theories surrounding them as Mr. Power will from this one event. Why? Because the number of scared corporations and governments and peoples far out-number that of the conspiracy theorists.

Please listen to the BBC radio interview one more time and tell me if Mr. Power's excitement and enthusiasm in relaying his serendipitous position isn't on the level of a schoolboy describing catching the winning touchdown pass.

I'm one of the skeptics here - but I can't shake how Mr. Power's description of his 1000 person training session quickly determining this was a real event and going into action sounded like boasting. And I can't help but notice that the fate that placed him and these people in a position to be "at the ready" is as if some one enacted one of Mr. Power's speeches. Even his description in discussing his (their) role in the event, points right back to what he promotes in his speeches and writings (proactive measures, ability to quickly discern a real crisis, etc.).

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Just wanted to post this virus alert, of an email claiming to be a video of the London bombings is a trojan.

While I realize many are fully aware of email dangers, I am also aware of the vast numbers that are not.

Story: Virus exploits London Tube bombs

Misfit

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
leave Alex Jones alone, this businessman conspiracy thoery doesnt hold tight, there are alot more profitable businesses to run than conspiracy tv, one of those being the security industry, another being the reconstruction of Iraq.
We live in a business world, so what. If conspiracy thorists are at the bottom of the food chain, who is at the top? ill give you an example if you like, of business as usual.
www.doublestandards.org...

great links on Peter Power put up there, whoever this guy is he seems very involved in this stuff. I cant wait to find out the company he was working with and what possible links it might have. He is gonna have to disclose eventually.

[edit on 11-7-2005 by AdamJ]

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
one thing i would like to see is a police investigation into whoever ordered this exercise because i for one would be really interested in knowing who they are and what connections they have

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I don't expect much to happen until articles about this appear in mainstream American and British news. (The interview appeared on (somewhat) mainstream British news, but there doesn't seem to be very much followup.)

The problem is, with the only people mentioning it being Alex Jones and several other sites with articles sourcing him, most news agencies probably won't touch it.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
i believe the guy was also interviewed on itv which is the next biggest terrestrial channel after the bbc so you cant get more mainstream than that. so if the 2 biggest uk chans can report it, the rest of the worlds media shouldnt have a problem with it and MAYBE some investigative journalists out there might follow it up a bit more....

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I find it interesting that he just HAPPENED to be taking home his police uniform, which he admits he did't normally do, in the first incident, and there just HAPPENED to be something happen where he could be a hero. Now he just HAPPENS to have an exercise running exactly when this went off, and was able to QUICKLY realize it was real? Either this guy is tied into both these events, or he has an inside that told him they were gonna happen. Once is coincidence, twice...... I don't think so.

[edit on 11-7-2005 by Zaphod58]

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
I find it interesting that he just HAPPENED to be taking home his police uniform, which he admits he did't normally do, in the first incident, and there just HAPPENED to be something happen where he could be a hero. Now he just HAPPENS to have an exercise running exactly when this went off, and was able to QUICKLY realize it was real? Either this guy is tied into both these events, or he has an inside that told him they were gonna happen. Once is coincidence, twice...... I don't think so.

[edit on 11-7-2005 by Zaphod58]

BINGO - the "and I just happened to be taking half of my uniform home for some reason" statement (that's a close paraphrase not verbatim) - that jumped out at me like popcorn. Why do I keep thinking of the movie Backdraft???

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I'm not sure the first incident is of any importance, really, except that it may have been what got him into the field of crisis management.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Except why would he be taking his uniform home, when he normally didn't? He said in the interview that he put it on, and began giving orders and people were listening to him. I think the first time he felt like a hero and liked the feeling, and THAT is what got him into crisis management. But I do think that he was somehow involved in them both. I mean people that have lived their entire lives in areas where bombings are "common" can go their entire lives without being involved in one, and this guy is the hero in one, and just HAPPENS to be running an exercise in a second one, where he can be a hero again? That's stretching things a little bit TOO far for me.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Except why would he be taking his uniform home, when he normally didn't? He said in the interview that he put it on, and began giving orders and people were listening to him. I think the first time he felt like a hero and liked the feeling, and THAT is what got him into crisis management. But I do think that he was somehow involved in them both. I mean people that have lived their entire lives in areas where bombings are "common" can go their entire lives without being involved in one, and this guy is the hero in one, and just HAPPENS to be running an exercise in a second one, where he can be a hero again? That's stretching things a little bit TOO far for me.

NO no no - THREE at Kings Crossing. THREE. He happened to be on the train with a uniform he seems unsure why he was taking home in the first place; awakened out of sleep and immediately started "pied pipering people" out. Then he led the Scotland Yard team in the 1987 incident....and now this one per chance.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Oh right! I forgot about that third one. This guy is just a bombing magnet. That's SERIOUSLY stretching things.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I don't see how some of you are bashing Alex Jones. It's pretty obvious some of you haven't watched any of his documentaries because he has credible sources or obvious evidence. If he is a business man he wouldn't encourage copying of his movies, in fact the website provides covers for dvd copying. Alex Jones does not profit from copied DVDs.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
He has credible SOURCES. It's what he DOES with those sources that I have big issues with. If he came out and put up the article with the title the author gave it, and posted his conclusions after, hey no problem. But when he takes an article and renames it to make it sound like something it isn't, THAT I have a problem with.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Not even David Icke states there was stating "exercises" were taking place at the same time

So what if David Icke states there were not exercises taking place at the same time. Did you not see the interview on BBC that was pointed out in this thread?
And yes Alex Jones is a business man, just like Icke. Does Icke give out his movies and books for free now? I don't think so. People need money to survive on this earth.

[edit on 7-12-2005 by CPYKOmega]

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Like many, I searched for verification BEYOND Alex J. Having found verification, I returned to this thread.

This is important. Please keep on topic everyone. It is, to repeat, too important.

Good work everyone.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I agree that this is probably the largest clue that something strange was going on. It should not be allowed to be forgotten until it's properly investigated and explained.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join