It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LONDON : just after bus attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
this was the scene just after the attack on the bus in London: note pls these are not my pictures i have taken them from newspapers for those who havent access to our papers.
pic 1:is the bus with people still on the upper deck, the man standing bottom right is the bus driver .
pic 2:again just after still smoke about and people on upper deck
pic 3: as it is going off
pic 4: second after
pic 5: seconds after again

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Any idea why I can't see these pics?

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I can only see red X's. Linking problem? I am going to try pasting the URLs into my browser directly...

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Looks like you need a login and ID to view these pictures from ogrish. Try rehosting them on a free site or send them to someone with webspace who would host them for you (I can do it if you like.)

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainJailew
Looks like you need a login and ID to view these pictures from ogrish. Try rehosting them on a free site or send them to someone with webspace who would host them for you (I can do it if you like.)

if there is anyone who cant see these pics (all of them have not loaded for some reason some are from ogrish (they are not gore!!!!) but have a way of getting these pics available to other users (ats) then pls let me know
thanks

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Ogrish probably doesn't allow remote linking, next to that, the pictures are forum submissions and the Ogrish forum is only viewable if your signed up.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Well you can send them to me and if they are suitable I'll host them

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
AGENT SMITH: AND BENEVOLENT :
CAPTAIN JAILEW has been sent these pics he is going to host but if you want i will mail to anyone as people need to see what these SCUM are about... there are some pics that ive got from the net that i havent seen in papers yet.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by spymaster
AGENT SMITH: AND BENEVOLENT :
CAPTAIN JAILEW has been sent these pics he is going to host but if you want i will mail to anyone as people need to see what these SCUM are about... there are some pics that ive got from the net that i havent seen in papers yet.

Thanks. I thought perhaps your pictures had some clues or indications of what transpired or who is responsible. If they're just gore pictures, I don't need to see them. I do agree with you though, that whoever did this are scum.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Thanks. I thought perhaps your pictures had some clues or indications of what transpired or who is responsible. If they're just gore pictures, I don't need to see them. I do agree with you though, that whoever did this are scum.
Benevolent
there are NO GORE pics to the ones i attached i wouldnt do that!!
there are of the bus just seconds after the bomb went off with people still standing on the upper deck looking totaly confused , dazed and no roof on bus , manageld bus, a pic of the explosion from the other side of the square with plumes of smoke , the bus in b/ground and again people on top deck, and a pic which is in papers today of the bus from front but with the driver walking across the front of it , the reason he is out of the bus is: as the bus was one of (if not ) the last to get hit all buses were diverted from normal routes, he was sent down a side street and got confused as to where he should go , he got out to ask directions..

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Here you go. I will host them for awhile.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
dulcimer thank you very much for hosting them

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Thanks. Looks as though the bomb was positioned at the back of the bus. Anyone know yet whether it was on the bottom or top floor? I thought i heard it was on the top floor, but it looks as if it may have been on the bottom judging from those pics.

top topics

join