It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Music Coming Over my Phone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 02:49 AM
link   
The other day I was talking to a buddy and I heard music coming over the phone- the strange part about it was it was Christian music-- Avalon in fact... the really weird part is that I have that song on my hard drive... Im wondering if I picked up some random interferance from my puter (my phone is in the vicinity of the computer) or someone was listening in on the line and forgot to turn down the music.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Is there a radio station antenna near by to you? I used to live near one, you could pick up the phone and distinctly hear the radio station. Was the music you heard being played on your computer? If not, I doubt it be interference from you computer. If some one was listening in, I doubt they be playing Avalon. Check for a radio station near by. Maybe it's God trying to tell you something.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jagdflieger
Is there a radio station antenna near by to you? I used to live near one, you could pick up the phone and distinctly hear the radio station. Was the music you heard being played on your computer? If not, I doubt it be interference from you computer. If some one was listening in, I doubt they be playing Avalon. Check for a radio station near by. Maybe it's God trying to tell you something.

It was kind of weird that the song was "Greatest Story Ever Told"

join