It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think its possible Aliens have recorded our History??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   

possible digitally or some other form, if they have then some time in our future if they make contact we would have access to our history for us to view.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
That could be a posibility indeed.

If mankind was one to discover a "primitive" species with prospect of becoming an intelligent player in the galaxy, I don't think that they would go in and interfere with the evolution of these people untill the point where they are technologicaly advanced enough to join the galactic community.

So if aliens have found our planet tens of thousands of years ago and noticed mankind becoming more and more intelligent over time. Could well be they documented our progress and maybe even biometric data on the species as it evolved.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by blobby

possible digitally or some other form, if they have then some time in our future if they make contact we would have access to our history for us to view.

Sure, it's possible.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerraX

Sure, it's possible.

you have voted TerraX for the way above top secret award

What a great input!!! It depends on what time they first noticed our planet or if it was them who created us. Even if they did record our history their eyes might be different to ours so an image of early life on Earth to them might look like nonsense to us.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
maby they av a Human channal . like vi have the animal channal
oh, look at this 2 Humans. this is ther sexual dance. se how they move, its amacig, they have sex for fun, end wtf. whats the wrong hol, the humesns ar not very smart, he missed the vegaina o_O

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by HDD09
maby they av a Human channal . like vi have the animal channal
oh, look at this 2 Humans. this is ther sexual dance. se how they move, its amacig, they have sex for fun, end wtf. whats the wrong hol, the humesns ar not very smart, he missed the vegaina o_O

Wow... I don't even know where to start with this one! I can see you're from Norway. What is funnier than your horrible spelling is the fact that you typed everything so that it sounds EXACTLY like someone with your kind of accent would talk! Great input, by the way. You've served this discussion almost as much as the guy who said "Sure, it's possible."

Is it me, or is the subject matter and the discussions on here really going down the tubes lately?

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
lol rasputin u always crack me up

now about the question....

i agree its a possibility that the aliens could be recording our history
they probably dont call it "history" tho since their aliens they might call it "alienstory"
i dunno bad joke eh

oh well....
it would be very interesting *Deeply Fascinating*
to study and compare aliens' history of mankind in respects to our own human history

i am sure we will see major differances; and uncover countless lies and half truths

i doubt i will ever get to see the aliens history books; but i would sure love to pour over them one day

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
They write it.

Go read the Bible, the ancient Babylonian tablets, and so on.

Intervention is their forte- or our Ancestors were a bunch of fatherless liars.

Then again...

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atomix

Sure, it's possible.

What a great input!!! It depends on what time they first noticed our planet or if it was them who created us. Even if they did record our history their eyes might be different to ours so an image of early life on Earth to them might look like nonsense to us.

Oh, I'm sorry Atomix.The last 5 times I made a post with links or excerpts from ufo material I didn't even got a reply.That in turn gave me the impression that some people like to keep it simple.You're not one of them as your comments and warning to your name shows.

But ok, into content then.Like I said, it's possible that aliens recorded our history.It depends on how long they have been here and how actively they monitored us with devices of some sort.As you probably know ufo's have been sighted centuries ago and were even put on canvas around that time, kinda like the equivelant of modern day pictures;
www.dudeman.net...
Judging from the paintings it's possible that ufo's showed up at places and important moments in our history.Once you have that you can wonder if they had their 'cameras' on but I'm assuming a high-tech civilization records and makes files/logs all the time.

Another factor is the acclaimed time-travel capability of the ETs as has been suggested in several ufological works.That would be a different ballgame al together and would make it possible to make any kind of investigation in history.However I would suspect strict rules and guidelines are applied such as no interference whatsoever, not even a visual sighting.
Perhaps we as the people of Earth will develop time-travel capabilities in the far future and again in turn making it possible to examine our history.Again I would think that while on a time-travel expedition there can be no interference in the slightest.I presume most of you have seen movies with paradoxes in time? Once you start messing with time, there's no telling what could happen and I doubt a Pentium 800 billion gigahertz computer could predict all the possible consequences.But I digress.

So, is it possible aliens recorded our history?

Sure, it's possible.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Perhaps they just dont care! I mean if the govt. wanted to keep the ufo's secret they wouldnt be able to! The ufos would just come down to say hello and have a cup of tea and if any govt. planes tried to stop them they would just blast them out of the sky. So either the UFOs and govt. are working together or aliens dont care about us!

BTW: I got that warn for a word I MOSTLY censored! my first warn in like 9 months!

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Apparently they have, and Discovery are releasing it on a 13 Disk HDVD Box Set in June 21st 2012.

Seriously though

Whos version of history would they choose?

Unless you actually mean literally recording as in video or holographic play back of every individuals life, ensuring an unbiased perspective?

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
It would sure be interesting to watch to see what they have recorded so I hope they have actually recorded because I would watch. But could it cause problems? Many people believe many different things happened in the past and if someone is proved wrong about what they believe (i.e. Religion) then everything they have believed and worshipped throughout their life coule be a lie and I'm sure they wouldn't accept it.

But then you will have people who will not think it is true but I don't know about anyone else but I would have a doubt in my mind would it be 'legit' or not? So would it actually benefit us seeing the recordings? I'm not sure.

[edit on 10-7-2005 by Mikomi]

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Good analysis Mikomi.If matters turned out differently then what religious people thought, their world could be shattered or even collapse.Denial and accusations of deceit on the part of the ETs could be a realistic consequence.Religion and ufology are strange bedfellows.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Perhaps they just dont care! I mean if the govt. wanted to keep the ufo's secret they wouldnt be able to! The ufos would just come down to say hello and have a cup of tea and if any govt. planes tried to stop them they would just blast them out of the sky. So either the UFOs and govt. are working together or aliens dont care about us!

BTW: I got that warn for a word I MOSTLY censored! my first warn in like 9 months!

Hi Atomix,

I think it's fair to mention that we here on Earth don't care about ourselves.You see it on the news every day and I suspect that an ET race that travels the universe would know the difference.Perhaps we need to care about ourselves before we are deemed ready for contact.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Sure, it's possible.

Oh, I'm sorry Atomix.The last 5 times I made a post with links or excerpts from ufo material I didn't even got a reply.That in turn gave me the impression that some people like to keep it simple.You're not one of them as your comments and warning to your name shows.

But ok, into content then.Like I said, it's possible that aliens recorded our history.It depends on how long they have been here and how actively they monitored us with devices of some sort.As you probably know ufo's have been sighted centuries ago and were even put on canvas around that time, kinda like the equivelant of modern day pictures;
www.dudeman.net...
Judging from the paintings it's possible that ufo's showed up at places and important moments in our history.Once you have that you can wonder if they had their 'cameras' on but I'm assuming a high-tech civilization records and makes files/logs all the time.

Another factor is the acclaimed time-travel capability of the ETs as has been suggested in several ufological works.That would be a different ballgame al together and would make it possible to make any kind of investigation in history.However I would suspect strict rules and guidelines are applied such as no interference whatsoever, not even a visual sighting.
Perhaps we as the people of Earth will develop time-travel capabilities in the far future and again in turn making it possible to examine our history.Again I would think that while on a time-travel expedition there can be no interference in the slightest.I presume most of you have seen movies with paradoxes in time? Once you start messing with time, there's no telling what could happen and I doubt a Pentium 800 billion gigahertz computer could predict all the possible consequences.But I digress.

So, is it possible aliens recorded our history?

Sure, it's possible.

I'd at least keep it simple and say "Have a nice cruise!" to the people boarding the Titanic. Oooh, that was cruel..

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 06:25 AM
link   

I'd at least keep it simple and say "Have a nice cruise!" to the people boarding the Titanic. Oooh, that was cruel..

No it's not cruel, just plain ignorant.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   

No it's not cruel, just plain ignorant.

not ignorant, just a light joke in the face of this huge prospect. Recorded history? Not one doubt from me.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
If you're interested in this subject you may be interested to read about 'The Yellow Book'.

The Yellow Book is reported to actually be a sort of holographic compact disk, which can project images of the information it contains. It is alleged to contain references to Biblical events, even including a holographic depiction of the crucifixion of Christ.

From www.think-aboutit.com...

A google search will bring up lots more information.

www.google.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
TerraX, you make a sensible point for the 'government' wishing to highly censor this information. The collapse of any large segment of the earth's population will have dire consequences for us all.
From OUR perspective, if we came upon a 'primitive evolving culture', we would record their history - for OUR sake, not necessarily for theirs. Maybe aliens are like us in this regard and maybe they are not. In either case, the expenditure of resources (cameras,recording/archieving equipment, power to run said same, maintenance), would have to I believe have a bigger pay-off than a History Channel for Earthlings.
A better question might be 'do aliens have active surveilance on our planet'...woops sorry, new here, that's a new thread

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
well the aliens i think did have that kind of tech. this is my link that i did a few weeks ago, it was a bout a recording device that has all of our history in it and includes the death of jesus. it really cool

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

new topics

top topics

join