It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Police Evacuate Birmingham Bars, Theaters.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh

[]

And I hope it was.

Oh, rounding are you?
See how they do it folks?
Pen you in cos you say the dirty word or get too close to the knuckle - of what it's about

For two ATSNN stories now dh you've done nothing but blather like a five year old with a bad temper. You never back anything you say. You just talk hate-filled rhetoric out your backside. If you want some respect in your viewpoint - earn it. Earn it by providing some substance. But don't expect anything but aggravation from those of us who require more than obsession and hatred stated in a post - repetitively -ad nauseum.

link   
dh, calm down, use the word "eff" or whatever if you need too. I don't want to see you in any trouble as i have noticed you are one of the few voices brave enough to give alternative views on these issues.

dh

link   

Originally posted by dh

[

Take a look at your last post. You tell me.

Perfectly reasonable I think. I wouldnt take a word or asterisk back

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Back to the topic please!

dh

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   

[i
For two ATSNN stories now dh you've done nothing but blather like a five year old with a bad temper. You never back anything you say. You just talk hate-filled rhetoric out your backside. If you want some respect in your viewpoint - earn it. Earn it by providing some substance. But don't expect anything but aggravation from those of us who require more than obsession and hatred stated in a post - repetitively -ad nauseum.

I'm not blathering. I got 250 bonus points for my so-called blathering from the forum
You're a particular section of wolves rounding in on someone who speaks a little too much truth
I'll say it once again
No Muslim fundamentalists were involved in 7/7
The Birmingham incident was just so much reiteration and fear-mongering
Now leave me alone

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh

How on Earth can you say that?

Several Islamic groups have already claimed resonsibility and this fits the pattern of their previous attacks. There's absolutely no evidence that anyone else carried out these attacks.

dh

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

Originally posted by dh

How on Earth can you say that?

Several Islamic groups have already claimed resonsibility and this fits the pattern of their previous attacks. There's absolutely no evidence that anyone else carried out these attacks.

For god's sake you really are circling
I thought you were a person of some intelligence
So a variety of fake al-Qaeda type organisations are "admitting" responsibilty
So what?
I will not shut up
Al-Qaeda is a phony construct of MI-CIA
Mossad is a creation of the CIA and MI
There was foreknowledge of the attacks
There was an exercise going on at the time and place of the attacks which entirely reflected the attacks
The Israeli finance official was warned in advance of the attacks
There are agents on these boards
I will not be shut up
And all this seems to surround my asterisked
utilisation of the f word
How stupid is that
I'd use it now if I was allowed

[edit on 9-7-2005 by dh]

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
dh, you know I supported you before but you really should tone it down a bit. You can get your opinion across just as well without the firey language. There are people who want to listen to your opinion but no one wants to read profanity. Just a little advice

p.s Also ignore those who wish to aggravate you.

[edit on 9/7/05 by subz]

dh

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by subz
dh, you know I supported you before but you really should tone it down a bit. You can get your opinion across just as well without the firey language. There are people who want to listen to your opinion but no one wants to read profanity. Just a little advice

p.s Also ignore those who wish to aggravate you.

[edit on 9/7/05 by subz]

Even the gutterpress English Sun uses asterisks to jolt the subdued mind
This is a ridiculous issue
I will not have it
It's an excuse to get at my view
A diversion
Get back to the topic
Scare tactics used in Birmingham as a reiteration of the intelligence service's bombings

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
dh.

Sshh.

Thanks.

You have absolutely nothing other than 'i read it on the net so it must be true' to back up your claims.

I would rather suffer the pain of being evacuated from a city than be blown to bits by a bomb. These alerts will continue for weeks to come. The general public are more aware of suspect people and suspect packages at the moment. I don't think you fully understand what strength of character the British have. There is no fear.

I still don't understand your big problem with ID cards either, but that is for another thread I guess.

dh

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irma
dh.

Sshh.

Thanks.

You have absolutely nothing other than 'i read it on the net so it must be true' to back up your claims.

I would rather suffer the pain of being evacuated from a city than be blown to bits by a bomb. These alerts will continue for weeks to come. The general public are more aware of suspect people and suspect packages at the moment. I don't think you fully understand what strength of character the British have. There is no fear.

I still don't understand your big problem with ID cards either, but that is for another thread I guess.

Another provocation no doubt
I understand how these things operate and how you all come in and try to make me out some paranoid idiot
I understand the strength of character and also the utter stupidity the British have
I am British and live in England

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Lets get back to the topic please........

dh

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Lets get back to the topic please........

I absolutely agree
Call the dogs off
Birmingham threat was just a behavioural reinforcement for the London contrivance

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Well i live in the UK, but not in Birmingham. I am proud of the way my country has conducted itself, people did not panicked tonight, they accepted the situation and showed the world we will not be dictacted to by these terrorists.

As a British person, i will say this. I will not go quietly in the night , i will defend my country and protect my family, friends and compatriots. I will not be cowered by these scum. I will go on with my life. If i should die tomorrow in a terror attack, it will be sad for sure but i will know that my country will go on. I have lived through the bombings of the IRA, have been caught up in a few bomb threats myself. This is just a new form of terrorism. But we will survive. Freedom will survive, we will overcome this. The cowards who are using religion as an excuse to carry out their evil deeds will ultimately not prevail.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Well i live in the UK, but not in Birmingham. I am proud of the way my country has conducted itself, people did not panicked tonight, they accepted the situation and showed the world we will not be dictacted to by these terrorists.

As a British person, i will say this. I will not go quietly in the night , i will defend my country and protect my family, friends and compatriots. I will not be cowered by these scum. I will go on with my life. If i should die tomorrow in a terror attack, it will be sad for sure but i will know that my country will go on. I have lived through the bombings of the IRA, have been caught up in a few bomb threats myself. This is just a new form of terrorism. But we will survive. Freedom will survive, we will overcome this. The cowards who are using religion as an excuse to carry out their evil deeds will ultimately not prevail.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
and for some reason my post appeared twice !! Sorry about that !!

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 12:54 AM
link   
dh, do you want to kill this thread?

I haven't been at ATS very long so I can't U2U other members yet or I would send this privately. Clearly, you are not being singled out just because your opinion is different from most.

Check out these snippets from the house rules.

4.) You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.

Circumventing the censors to provide a misspelled simulation of a curse word is simply not allowed.

I understand that I may be censored for being off topic and I apologise in advance.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dh

Several Islamic groups have already claimed responsibility and this fits the pattern of their previous attacks. There's absolutely no evidence that anyone else carried out these attacks.

For god's sake you really are circling
I thought you were a person of some intelligence
So a variety of fake al-Qaeda type organisations are "admitting" responsibility
So what?
I will not shut up
Al-Qaeda is a phony construct of MI-CIA
Mossad is a creation of the CIA and MI
There was foreknowledge of the attacks
There was an exercise going on at the time and place of the attacks which entirely reflected the attacks
The Israeli finance official was warned in advance of the attacks
There are agents on these boards
I will not be shut up
And all this seems to surround my asterisked
utilisation of the f word
How stupid is that
I'd use it now if I was allowed

[edit on 9-7-2005 by dh]

You are a very intelligent person and I agree with you 100%. Alot of the people here will not be able to handle the truth and there is no point in doing anything until they change. I commend you for your intelligent research. Keep it up!

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Several of my friends were evacuation from Broad Street last night, they said it was a very well controlled evacuation and the whole of the city centre was blocked off practically straight away.

Any news on what the packages were? Hoax?

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I was at a wedding all day yesterday and had no idea any of this was going on until I read it this morning. From what I can gather the whole of Birmingham city centre was evacuated for the evening? That's a huge effort and just goes to show how prepared and strong we are.

The news story has been updated and apparently the item detonated didn't pose any threat, it was a bag with wires coming out of it and a switch at the top. If this is someone's cruel idea of a joke, they need a stern kicking...

I can see more and more of these happening in the coming months, here's hoping they're all jokes. Anything is better than the real thing.

Stay safe folks

T

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join